Chronicles of Lazdormu(IC closed for Sinister Spiders)

Nielas Aran

As Aegwynn burst out in laughter Nielas cringed with concern, even against the horrid chanting of the Doomguard they would most certainly hear her loud cackle. As it turned out, they were unable to locate them immediately which gave Aegwynn the opportunity to employ her so called strategy, . It seemed to only involve the constant barrage of magical fire relentlessly exploding on their position.

It was the first time since their meeting that he had witnessed her power. He could see now why the Guardian had chosen to ally himself with her. She displayed an incredible amount of power that would match even the greatest of his peers and since she was a woman they would be most intimidated. The approaching Felguard were surprisingly resilient though, her fire slowed them down but it did not halt their efforts. Aegwynn seemed completely unfazed by their menacing advance and even stood out in the open to give them a clear path to her position.

Nielas spurred himself into action. He quickly reenergised his dormant shield and brought it to full power. He strode out of their cover and stood along side her allowing the force field to encompass both of them. Although he knew that frost magic was less effective in damage the secondary slowing effects would be invaluable against the demon's already sluggish movement.
 
Magna Aegwynn

Aegwynn felt the power of Nielas's shield cover her with its protective magic. From behind that barrier she decided to let loose a rain of fire that would most likely burn the demons back into the horrid oblivion from which they came. She raised her hands and let her power loose. For a few moments nothing happened, but then the sky came alive as fire rained down upon them, each individual bolt looking like a comet speeding to earth. The flames managed to catch on the Felguards and Aegwynn watched with satisfaction as they began to write and screech, their weapons dropping to the ground as they struggled with their agony.

Aegwynn and Nielas were safe from the flaming rain, even though it was falling towards them. Nielas's shield was strong, stronger perhaps than any other that Aegwynn had felt. As the fire crashed into its boundaries it fizzled and died within seconds.

For a moment, the only thing that could be seen or heard was the dying of the demons, but when their screams began to fade Aegwynn's attention was drawn to the Doomguard, who had stopped its chanting to focus on them.

It was then that the true strength of Nielas's shield was tested. The green fel fire of Doomguard slammed into the shield with such force that Aegwynn and Nielas staggered back slightly. The green flames began to grow and infect the outer limits of the shield and Aegwynn knew that she had to retaliate. The ruby flames of her magic blasted away the emerald fel fire and crashed down upon the Doomguard. He was visibly shocked by the strength of her attack, but that didn't stop him from continuing his assault. Aegwynn continued to use her own magic to fight, not yet requiring the powers of the Tirisfalen. Slowly but surely she was wearing away at the creature. A part of her wanted to pull out the might of her mantle and blow the creature to oblivion, but a larger part wanted to maintain the charade for just a little longer.
 
Nielas Aran

Though the felguard had managed to reach the boundary of his shield even their mighty war axes lacked strength to over come his magic. Nielas watched in awe as Aegwynn blasted them with an torrent of flames from the sky. Due to the demons clustered formation around them Nielas's shield also felt a brunt of the down pour of fire.

Suddenly he felt the full force of the Doom guard as it channeled its fel energy directly at his defensive barrier. Nielas quickly adjusted and poured more of his energy into the protective shell.

Aegwynn returned fire and became locked in a tight struggle against their gruesome foe. With the demons power no longer battering his shield Nielas was able to regather his magic to form an offensive spell of his own. Before he completed the spell cast, the Doomguard let out a fierce growl that shook the very land around them.

In the dimly lit forest around them Nielas spotted several small forms approaching in the surrounding forest. He held back his spell and readied himself for an impending attack. They approached in a closing circle formation around Nielas and Aegwynn and when they broke through the shrubbery he got his first look at their terrifying forms. They resembled large dog like creatures with similar coloured skin to the Doomguard, two large horns protruded from their shoulders coupled with thin upward extended tentacles just above them.

Nielas wasted no time and released an icy frost bolt at the closest one. The force of the blast dissipated weakly against their oddly textured hide dealing little to no damage. It seemed to him, that these new creatures were highly resistant to his magic. He released several more volleys of frost based energy to little effect and by the time they reached the borders of his shield he'd given up, hoping that his force field would hold them back.

Nielas expected them to physically strike against his shield but instead they extended their writhing tentacles and touched the edges of the magical bubble, as soon as it happened Nielas felt it. The strength of his shield began to fade rapidly, he was used defending against physical attacks and spells but what they were doing was something he was completely inexperienced with.

"What manner of foul demons are these Aegwynn? They are weakening my shield and I can't stop them." he cried out in dismay.
 
Magna Aegwynn

When Nielas cried out Aegwynn had to focus all of her attention on the Doomguard. The creature sent a powerful jet of fel fire rocketing towards them and Aegwynn took a deep breath and sent her own crimson flames to meet it. The two were locked in a battle of sheer wills. The creature was more powerful than she had initially thought, and it was going to be a close call if she wanted to beat it without using the Guardian powers.

After a few seconds of the stale mate Aegwynn was able to turn and look over her shoulder to see a number of Felhounds sucking at the magic that Nielas was channelling into their shield. If the creatures weren't defeated soon they would most likely suck him dry. Aegwynn wanted to help, but she had to deal with the Doomguard first.

"Felhounds." Aegwynn called over her shoulder, dividing her attention between her ally and her foe. "They siphon magic. If they keep at your shield they'll destroy it. You need to keep them away from us so I can finish off the Doomguard. They suck magic, but they have no advantages in melee."

Aegwynn turned her full attention back to the Doomguard and ramped up the amount of power she was putting into her spell.
 
Nielas Aran

With the new piece of information Nielas knew he needed an entirely different strategy to defeat the felhounds. Using a spell he rarely called upon, he summoned a wave of fire that extended outward from the shield. It's intent was not to deal damage, but instead knock them back far enough to give him time.

The spell successfully put the much required distance between himself and the magic draining dogs. He lowered his shield and used his energy to summon an elemental of water instead. The liquid beast splashed into existence in front of him just as the hounds recovered. As the new target for their magical appetite they all lunged at it in unison.

With remote commands, Nielas guided his elemental further away from his position and allowed the dogs to gather around it. Normally the elemental employed ranged based attacks; splashing torrents of magical water on their opponents, in this case however since it's opponents were resistant to such attacks, he instead directed it to use the less effective physical strikes.

Although they still drained at the magical essence of Nielas's summoned companion, it was at least able to pummel a few of them with enough force to incapacitate and even kill. Still though, he saw this strategy as a losing battle especially when a second pack approached to join the fray. Nielas summoned a second elemental in the hopes of keeping them back long enough to find a new solution.

By this stage he was back to back with Aegwynn; his focus completely on controlling his constructs. She still seemed to be completely locked in a fiery duel with the doomguard with no clear winner in sight. Though she showed no signs of fatigue he suspected that if he lost his battle with the felhounds she wouldn't have the spare power to fight all of them at the same time. For the time being, it appeared they were in a stalemate. It was at this point that a plan formulated in his mind; it was crazy, but he believed it was their best chance. Nielas pressed his back against Aegwynn to get her attention. He turned his head slightly to talk to her.

"Aegwynn, I need you to trust me. When I say now, I need you to stop channeling your spell." He offered. Nielas took a deep breath and prepared his spell. He wasn't entirely sure if she would trust him enough to comply but there were very few options left.

"NOW!!!" He yelled. He unsummoned his elementals just as she stopped her spell. He turned around quickly and pulled her into his embrace whilst also dragging her to the ground, she resisted, but the shock of his maneuver was enough to overpower her. With his careful preparation he was able to reenergise his shield to encompass the both of them. The fel fire from the Doomguard surged forward simultaneously as the dogs charged toward them, with the sudden change in strategy, the Doomguard and the two packs of felhounds were unable to react in time.

The demonic flame crashed into his shield with a force like no other, because Nielas had positioned himself and Aegwynn low to the ground and tightly against each other, he was able to maintain a small yet powerful shield. It took a lot of energy to keep strong but it protected them sufficiently against the attack. The demon dogs were not so lucky, although it was a risky gamble Nielas guessed that the felhounds were not immune to demon magic. He was right. They screeched out as their hides were roasted by their own masters fire. What he didn't expect however was the sudden chain reactive explosions that followed after the demise of each dog. The explosive force rocketed back toward the Doomguard and somehow cause it's spell to backfire, disintegrating it and the destroying the fissure as well.

By the time the dust and magic cleared Nielas looked down realising he was poised directly on top of Aegwynn, face to face with her in a slightly awkward position.
 
Last edited:
Magna Aegwynn

Aegwynn gave her full attention to the Doomguard and left Nielas to take care of the Felhounds. After a few moments she managed to gather herself enough to sneak a look over her shoulder, and she couldn't help but be impressed. He had summoned some water elementals to distract the hounds. Very clever.

Aegwynn felt Nielas bump into her again and then his voice hissed into her ears despite the sounds of the battle outside their shield. He had done well to distract the hounds with other creatures, so she was more than willing to use whatever plan he had concocted. If it didn't go so well then she would just have to pull out her higher powers.

"NOW!" Aegwynn complied with his request and stopped channelling the spell. However, when she felt his arms wrap around her and his body against her back she resisted for a moment before she remembered that he had a plan. She went down with him and looked up just in time to see the Doomguard's spell pass right over their heads and slam into the Felhounds. A few seconds later the magic of the Doomguard's most powerful ability overloaded the hounds. A loud explosion filled the area around them, buffeting the tight shield Nielas held around them and threw them off balance.

The next thing Aegwynn knew was that she was pinned down under Nielas, his body pressed against her in such a manner that seemed at complete odds with the situation. She looked around, impressed to see the smouldering corpses of the hounds and the Doomguard, and she also noticed that the earth had caved in over the tear.

Aegwynn looked into Nielas's eyes as they reflected the dying flames around them.

"Impressive." Aegwynn said, her chest heaving and heart racing from the adrenalin of the fight.
 
Nielas Aran

Nielas felt a warm sensation wash over his body. It was so unexpected and since they had just survived a near death situation it felt so inappropriate. The pounding of his heart hammered deeply in his chest, his breath came in short bursts and the adrenaline high of the fight still coursed wildly through his blood.

She seemed different now, it wasn't just the fact that her hair was in a tangled mess or her face had smudges of dirt. It was her eyes. They spoke to him on a level that he understood more deeply than before.

Though logic dictated he apologise for his rash and sudden decision he lost all control of his vocal capabilities. Nielas brought one of his hands to her cheek and wiped a dirt smear away. She didn't resist, she didn't even flinch at his touch. Without further thought, he leaned in close and brought his lips to her own.
 
Magna Aegwynn

Nielas's warm fingers came up to wipe something off her face as he looked intensely into her eyes and Aegwynn stayed perfectly still, not wanting to do anything that would shock him and make him pull away. Then, slowly, his lips inched forward. Closer and closer he came until skin met skin and a strange sensation of anticipation filled Aegwynn.

Just as carefully as he had begun the kiss, Aegwynn continued it. Her tongue traced a delicate path along his lips before she dared venture further, as she explored his mouth her hands came up and ran up the length of his back.

Success.

She wasn't sure what tasted sweeter, the knowledge that she would finally be able to go ahead with her plan, or the way Nielas's tongue tasted as it explored her mouth eagerly.

The second that Aegwynn's hands reached Nielas's neck there was a loud boom and the sound of fire spitting and hissing. Their bodies jerked away from each other in shock and Aegwynn did her best to look at Nielas shyly.

"There is a time and a place fore everything I suppose." She said, getting to her feet and brushing ash and debris off her robes. She looked around, pleased to see that it was just some shrubbery that had exploded. "We have achieved our goal today Nielas, perhaps it is time to head back?"
 
Nielas Aran

The unexpected background explosion broke them from the kiss but it didn't dull the sensations he felt. He could still taste the lingering salty sweetness of her lips and the feel memorable moist softness of her tongue toying with his own. After she spoke he felt the warmth of embarrassment rush to his face. Nielas wasn't unfamiliar with women by any means but something about Aegwynn made him feel like a level one mage casting his first spell.

Nielas quickly stood up at her announcement, allowing her to stand. He coughed and dusted himself of as well before answering.

"Yes, of course." He initially replied, trying to maintain the pretense of professionalism but her words suddenly stirred something in his thoughts.

"Wait, do you mean to say that this mission was only for you and I? Was I never meant to meet the Guardian?" He asked abruptly.
 
Magna Aegwynn

"Is that the only reason you answered the summons?" Aegwynn asked with an amused smile to let him know that she was just teasing him. "To meet the Guardian?"
 
Last edited:
Nielas Aran

Her question stumped him and she almost seemed hurt by his. Was that truly the only reason he came, it was most certainly the basis of his attendance but a part of him always knew there was a greater reason he was called upon. Even though Nielas had openly confessed his complete satisfaction as a Court Conjurer deep down he desired the chance to make a difference in the world. He always thought it would be indirectly in the service of his King, never in his wildest dreams did he think it would be fighting demons. Never in his dreams did he imagine meeting a woman like Aegwynn.

"I could not refuse a summons from the Guardian. But you're right Aegwynn, it wasn't the only reason. Meeting you and coming here has opened my eyes to the world around me, I cannot idly sit by in the comfort of my castle while the threat of demons is very real. You have taught me a valuable lesson, I can no longer be ignorant and complacent, the Guardian may be powerful but they are only one person. We all have a responsibility to this world. Thank you for teaching me, let's go home." He replied.
 
Aegwynn was pleased by Nielas's response. It was good to hear that he now knew that the threat of demons was real, and not one trumped up by the Council of Tirisfal. Most mages that she had met had never seen a demon in real life and had come to assume that the best use for their powers was duels and entertainment.

"Every job has a purpose Nielas." Aegwynn said as she begun walking. "Your service to the King is no less important than hunting demons. Now, though, if the time should come that you need to protect the realm from those hideous abominations perhaps you will know better. Perhaps the thread of demons will be real enough to attract some of your time and devotion."

Nielas and Aegwynn started back the way they had come. Shortly after they began their return trek the sun began to sink below the horizon and the Black Morass became darker and darker. As the sun disappeared the humidity beneath the trees began to decline and the air took on a very definite chill.

"It will be best to avoid travelling through the Deadwind Pass until morn." Aegwynn said as the bog and trees began to give way to rubble and rocks. "There is a shallow cave just outside of the pass which is easy to defend and should provide shelter from the elements."

The further they walked towards the pass the cooler it got, the cold mountain wind was now able to rush towards them, its frosty fingers tracing ghostly paths up their spines. Aegwynn turned east just before the break in the mountains that led to the pass and walked along the wall of rock. The cave wasn't too far from the edge of the path, but after a day of walking Aegwynn was pleased when she walked into it and was able to put her pack down. The cave was only one or two feet taller than her, and was no more than ten feet deep. The edges were covered in moss and there was strong earthy smell to it.

"We can put some shields up across the entrance." Aegwynn said, crouching over and putting her bed roll on the floor. "I thought that it would be warmer in here, but it seems the chill of the wind has found its way in." Aegwynn had spoken the truth; despite the fact that they were out of the strong wind it was still chilly.

When Aegwynn had finished putting her bed roll down she got to her feet and began to put some shields up.

"If you put a shield up as well we will get a fair amount of time if anyone or anything wants to share this retreat with us." Aegwyn said as a shimmery forcefield hovered across the mouth of the cave for a moment before it dissipated into the air.
 
Aegwynn was pleased by Nielas's response. It was good to hear that he now knew that the threat of demons was real, and not one trumped up by the Council of Tirisfal. Most mages that she had met had never seen a demon in real life and had come to assume that the best use for their powers was duels and entertainment.

"Every job has a purpose Nielas." Aegwynn said as she begun walking. "Your service to the King is no less important than hunting demons. Now, though, if the time should come that you need to protect the realm from those hideous abominations perhaps you will know better. Perhaps the thread of demons will be real enough to attract some of your time and devotion."

Nielas and Aegwynn started back the way they had come. Shortly after they began their return trek the sun began to sink below the horizon and the Black Morass became darker and darker. As the sun disappeared the humidity beneath the trees began to decline and the air took on a very definite chill.

"It will be best to avoid travelling through the Deadwind Pass until morn." Aegwynn said as the bog and trees began to give way to rubble and rocks. "There is a shallow cave just outside of the pass which is easy to defend and should provide shelter from the elements."

The further they walked towards the pass the cooler it got, the cold mountain wind was now able to rush towards them, its frosty fingers tracing ghostly paths up their spines. Aegwynn turned east just before the break in the mountains that led to the pass and walked along the wall of rock. The cave wasn't too far from the edge of the path, but after a day of walking Aegwynn was pleased when she walked into it and was able to put her pack down. The cave was only one or two feet taller than her, and was no more than ten feet deep. The edges were covered in moss and there was strong earthy smell to it.

"We can put some shields up across the entrance." Aegwynn said, crouching over and putting her bed roll on the floor. "I thought that it would be warmer in here, but it seems the chill of the wind has found its way in." Aegwynn had spoken the truth; despite the fact that they were out of the strong wind it was still chilly.

When Aegwynn had finished putting her bed roll down she got to her feet and began to put some shields up.

"If you put a shield up as well we will get a fair amount of time if anyone or anything wants to share this retreat with us." Aegwyn said as a shimmery forcefield hovered across the mouth of the cave for a moment before it dissipated into the air.
 
Nielas Aran

Nielas felt blessed that Aegwynn had such confident knowledge of the area. He tried to recall the land marks they passed on the way but in the end it all looked the same. As they travelled his mind wandered back to the kiss they shared; for him it was so out of character yet at the same time it felt so right. What intrigued him even more was the fact taht she hadn't reprimanded him for such an open uninvited gesture, how she returned the kiss with even more enthusiasm. Was she attracted to him in the same way he was to her? Or was it just a spur of the moment reaction without thought or feeling. He desperately needed to know but couldn't think of a way to broach the subject.

They continued in silence until she informed him of her suggestion, Nielas agreed with her assessment about camping for the night. Daylight was fading fast now and the surrounding area was becoming less hospitable by the minute. The cold chill of the wind penetrated the fine layers of his silken robes and the howls of inhuman creatures echoed through the swamplands.

The cave she led them to was small but adequate for their needs. Anything passing by would have to look twice before they realised something was even there. After he entered Nielas realised the cave also mostly sheltered them from the freezing wind. He set up his bed roll right next to Aegwynn's, the limited room gave him no other choice but he wasn't necessarily unhappy about it. The thought of lying so close to her, even just for the night was certainly something he looked forward to.

Aegwynn set up her shield at the entrance of the cave. With her eyes no longer on him he took the time to gaze at her features. Ever since they defeated the demons she seemed different toward him, her smile seemed more gentle and less forced, her eyes looked at him with kindness instead of plain amusement. When she turned back to him to speak and he looked away nervously. They brushed past each other as they swapped positions, he caught a strong whiff of her natural scent. Sweet, rich, primal. Nielas focused on setting up his shield symbiotically with hers, there would be very little chance of anything getting through.

A strong breeze rolling through just as he finished. The cool air caused him to shiver slightly, these particular shields were not designed to protect them from the wind or temperature of the outside. Nielas looked outside and spied the formation of storm clouds in the distance, he could hear the distant rumble of thunder and was pleased that again that they had decided to find shelter.

Nielas knelt down and began summoning a spell to create an artificial fire at the base of their bed rolls.

 
Magna Aegwynn

"A fire?" Aegwynn asked, watching as Nielas crouched at the end of their bedrolls and begun a spell. "I think we would best avoid fires this evening. Even though we are quite safe in this cave I don't think we should risk drawing any unwanted attention."

Aegwynn settled herself onto the end of her bed roll and reached into her bag, pulling out her flask and a spare swab of cloth. She opened the flask and poured some water onto the cloth before wiping it over her face to clean off the dirt and crime.
 
Last edited:
Nielas Aran

Nielas stopped his spell as Aegwynn explained herself. She was right of course but the ambient temperature was dropping by the minute. He very much disliked the idea of maintaining a warming spell all night and regular fire was even worse than magical.

Outside the thunder boomed as the storm drew closer. Moments later a downpour of torrential rain bucketed around their small shelter. Nielas could see the mist of his breath as he exhaled into the cold air of the night. Aegwynn had begun to clean the dirt off her face with a damp cloth.

Nielas crawled his way to his own bed roll and laid down the small confined space meant that their shoulders were lightly touching.

"Since were not going with fire and keeping a warming spell going all night is too taxing how do you propose we keep from freezing to death tonight?"
 
Magna Aegwynn

Aegwynn laughed at Nielas's comment. For all his wisdom and power he was sorely lacking in the skills that most travellers would call instincts.

"How do I propose we keep from freezing?" Aegwynn said, her voice as thoughtful as if she were pondering a great mystery of life. "I'm not sure Nielas. How do you think those poor folks lacking the ability to wield magic stay warm?" She placed her hand on his thigh and looked at him with amusement twinkling in her eyes.
 
Nielas Aran

Nielas swallowed deeply, the unwholesome thoughts of her body pressed against him flooded back into his mind. Though no spell was cast, he could already feel the beginnings of warmth creep back into his system.

A playful smile formed in on lips, if she truly was interested in his warmth tonight then he needed to test the waters. Nielas shifted himself slightly and angled his mouth toward hers again. This time he opened the kiss without waiting for permission, his tongue found hers immediately enticing it into a dance of passion.
 
Magna Aegwynn

Aegwynn was pleased that Nielas took her invitation without the need to trade words or flirt necessarily. When his body shifted and his lips fell against her the moan that escaped her lips was completely organic. Her lower regions flooded with the heat that she had told him about.

Aegwynn wrapped her arms around Nielas and pulled him closer so that their bodies were pressed together. She carefully manouvered so that she was on her knees and better able to add leverage to their kiss. Nielas's tongue was so perfect against her own and she was satisfied that this task was going to be much more enjoyable than she had first thought.

Aegwynn's hands travelled down the plane of Nielas's chest and settled on the cord of his belt. Dexterous fingers unknotted it and cast it aside as though it were nothing more than a scrap. By now her chest was heaving and every part of her skin was sizzling with arousal. As she lifted his robes up and over his head she found herself eagerly anticipating the rest of their interaction. If she had to have sex with him to continue with her plan, then at least she knew she was going to enjoy it.
 
Last edited:
Nielas Aran

Nielas found himself completely bare chested at the removal of his robes. The clear outline of his arousal could be seen through the material of his breeches. The cold wind howled again causing Nielas to shiver involuntarily. He was desperate to feel the warmth of her skin on his and so, his actions bypassed any thoughts of propriety.

He rushed forward and pulled her into a passion driven kiss. The world around him was lost in a haze as he focused on the object of his desire. His hands fumbled with the belt at her waist as he wildly pulled at her clothing, after several attempts mixed with trial and error he managed to disrobe her throwing the garments into a pile with his own.

Wasting no time, Nielas pressed his naked flesh against Aegwynn's partially naked torso. The touch of their skin compounded and the heat between them magnified exponentially.
 
Magna Aegwynn

Nielas's skin was scorching against her breasts through the thin fabric of her chemise, and his heat chased away the frigidness of the air that surrounded them. With her own outer clothes gone she edged forward on he knees and then climbed on top of him so that she was straddling him as he sat. She could feel his stiff manhood through the fabric of their breeches and pressed down slightly, moaning into his mouth as she kissed him harder.
 
Last edited:
Nielas Aran

Her brash confidence in their social and combat encounter was equaled in her sexual prowess as well. Other males of his caste preferred to dominate their females completely and fully, thus the position he currently found himself in would not have been accepted by any of his peers. Although Nielas had no objections to being on top, he was very well versed in the benefits of being at the bottom.

Nielas groaned in appreciation as they kissed, thoroughly enjoying the positive pressure of her groin against his well endowed staff. His hands cupped her shapely behind before snaking their way underneath her chemise. He started by massaging along the naked skin of her back before navigating to her front, he wedged his hands between them and took a hold of her luscious breasts.
 
Magna Aegwynn

Aegwynn gasped as Nielas's hands found her breasts and started to massage them. It had been so long since she had felt the desire, or allowed herself to engage with another in this manner, and she wondered why she had stopped. The feeling of his body against hers, even though they we still separated by fabric, was incredibly pleasurable.

Eager to continue on their current track, Aegwynn tugged her chemise up over her head and threw it on top of the growing pile of clothing. Wanting to feel him again, she ran her nails lightly down his naked back as she ground against him harder. She felt her lower regions flooding with arousal and she continued kissing him, listening their breath as it became more ragged, and more in sync, their lust spiralling deeper and deeper.
 
Nielas Aran

Nielas's eyes widened considerably as Aegwynn revealed her well formed breasts to him. The sharp prickly sensation of her nails on his skin sent shivers throughout his body. Her hips gyrated on his confined member teasing him mercilessly and Nielas responded by pushing himself upward to match her movements.

Nielas brought his mouth to her neck to plant lust filled kisses down her neck and along her shoulder. He added teeth into the mix gently nipping her with only enough force to elicit a short moan from her. He edged his mouth further down and using his hand on her back, he tilted her upper half away from him. In this new position her breasts were perfectly aligned with his mouth. Nielas happily leaned forward and engulfed one of her erect nipples. He swapped between each breast and nipple; licking, sucking biting and keeping her well and truly on edge.
 
Magna Aegwynn

Aegwynn gasped in shock as Nielas's teeth playfully nipped at her sensitive skin. The next time he did it she was better prepared, and her gasp was followed by a moan as her entire body tingled with anticipation. When his lips found her breasts she pressed down against him even harder, the pleasure in both her upper and lower regions making her mind foggy with lust.

As much as Aegwynn wanted him to continue lavishing attention on her breasts, she could no longer pay only a trifling tribute to the delightful hardness pressed up against her. Regretfully, she pulled her body away from his as her hands slid down his bared chest and down to the waistband of his pants. With a modicum of concentration, a few whispered words and a triumphant grin his pants popped out of existence around his body and fell to the ground beside them with a soft oof. After that Aegwynn's grin grew more genuine. Aegwynn leant forward and pressed her lips against his ear.

"Very impressive, Nielas Aran." She whispered hotly, before kissing his cheek, neck, shoulders and chest. She continued kissing lower and lower until she was on her hands and knees before him with her mouth hovering in the air about his excitement moistened tip.

"I wonder if your staff is as strong as your magic." Her tongue flicked out to taste his tip and she moaned appreciatively.
 
Back
Top