Chronicles of Lazdormu(IC closed for Sinister Spiders)

DungeonsOfDread

Dungeon Master
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Posts
1,295
Chronicles of Lazdormu(World of Warcraft rp closed for Sinister Spiders)


((This is a World of warcraft based rp between myself and Sinister Spiders, we will be portraying many different characters from the WOW universe. The basis of each story has been taken from the WOW wiki timeline and we have used some poetic license to build our tales.))

I am Lazdormu, son of Norzdormu The Aspect of Time

As one of the Bronze Dragon Flight it is my duty to log all events in time pertaining to friendship, love and lust. Although dragons are capable of all three, these chronicles will focus mostly upon that of the humanoid races that have affected the world of Azeroth.


bronze02.jpg

 
Last edited:
Lazdormu - Entry 1

Time: 10,000 years before the war between Humans and Orcs (Before the Sundering)

Location: Kalimdor, Zin-Azshara

Subject: Queen Azshara, Dath'Remar.

Summary: Queen Azshara was the first leader of the Night elf culture. She was recorded in their history to be the most beautiful female of her time. Her closest followers were known as the Highborne, powerful mages who studied the magics in the Well of Eternity. They worshiped her like a goddess and followed her every command without question.

Queen_Azshara_by_wibeke.jpg


Dath'Remar was the leader of the Highborne, the Queen's personal sorcerers. He later became the new leader of Quel'Thalas; the kingdom of the High Elves


200px-Dath%27Remar.jpg
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara was filled with discontent. As she stood in her chambers nestled into the top of the tallest tree of her city, she looked down at the busy hive of activity below her she felt the ire swirling in the pit of her stomach. As she watched her tiny brethren going about their business so far below her feel she came to realise once more just how insignificant they were. There was no order to them. There was no purpose to their actions. The knowledge that they were doing nothing more than following their own whims to frolic and folly spread the fire in her stomach into her veins, searing hateful threads through her entire body.

The pitiful creatures below her were nothing short of useless. They had the opportunity to be great- to do something with meaning. To give their tiny and insignificant lives purpose. They worshipped her, to be sure, but that was not enough. They should be doing more.

With a deep sigh Azshara turned from the disturbing sight outside of her window. She and her Higborne were doing their best to restore order to the horde of drones below them. They were trying to create perfection out of chaos to make her people more. More than they were, more than they thought they could be, and more than they dare hope to be.

When Azshara got into one of these moods she liked to turn from the window and walk to the one directly opposite of it. She had given each window a pet name. The window she had just turned from was the Window of Despair and the one she was slowly making her way to was the Window of Hope. Slowly, she pulled back the curtains and felt the hatred washed away as she basked in the powerful glow of the Well of Eternity. She threw her head back and let out a loud peal of laughter when she felt the power of the well seeping into her pores.

But there was something wrong.

The light wasn’t enough.

Azshara dropped the curtains and took a step back. Her mood, it seemed, was too dark. The Window of Hope was acting as nothing more than a thin cover for the despair she felt for the future of her people. There was only one thing for it.

“DATH’REMAR!” Aszshara yelled, her voice rebounding off the deep wooden walls of her room. She crossed over the large carved door and tore it open.

“Get me Dath’Remar!” Azshara shrieked at her guard. “NOW!” They didn’t need to be told twice.

As the guards rushed off to get the leader of the Highborne Azshara walked over and reclined on the soft chaise lounge at the foot of her bed, thinking of ways in which she could turn her anger into a more productive emotion.

 
Last edited:
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar sighed as he observed another of his subordinates fail; another female initiate gulping his member down. Her technique was appalling, she lacked the experience and skill required to release the building tension of the last few weeks.

His Queen, his light in the darkness, was on the brink of elevating their whole society beyond what they could ever hope to imagine. The powers buried deep within the Well of Eternity were almost in their grasp but simple minded cretins like the one bobbing up and down on his swollen staff were too incompetent.

This one in particular was pretty to be sure, she had a miniscule amount of arcane talent but her physical stature was the only reason she was in his room now. She certainly knew how to move her body to get attention but she was quickly boring him.

A loud knock at the door caused the poor creature to jump in shock. She quickly pushed herself off him as the guard strode into the room, her breasts were on display and she did her best to insert them back into the flimsy gown. The Guard appraised her half naked body and then turned to Dath'Remar.

"Lord Dath'Remar. Our queen demands your presence!" He announced.

"Tell her I'll be there right away" he responded in a bored tone. Dath'Remar pulled his breeches back up to his waist.

"Was my work satisfactory my lord?" the girl asked in a sultry tone licking her lips

"Terrible! Absolutely terrible! The only thing keeping you here is your other assets." he exclaimed and he moved his hand over to her crotch grabbing her roughly. She jumped at his touch but didn't move away. "You, my pretty little Peacebloom, are to service the Guards until you have learnt how to pleasure a man. When you are done you may come back to me for another test." he explained slowly. She nodded in response. "Now get out of my sight!" he commanded. The girl left in a hurry but not before brushing seductively against the guard still in his room.

"What are you still doing here? You have work to do!" Dath'Remar reprimanded the guard. The guard understood immediately and rushed after the girl. Darth'Remar made his way toward the Queens Chambers, they were situated at the very top of their grand city.

Queen Azshara had always been pleased with his work and he looked forward to the next task she had planned for him. When he arrived, the remaining guard at her door allowed him entry. She was seated on the lounge at the foot of her bed with an impatient look on her face. Her beauty surpassed any he had ever known. Her hair shimmered in the morning light, her skin glowed more brilliantly than the Well itself and her eyes held a promise of glory and enlightenment. He bowed low at her feet.

"Oh light of lights, you have commanded my presence and I obey." He grovelled.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Azshara watched Dath'Remar as he sauntered into her room as a panther would watch its prey. His lustrious mahogany hair tumbled down his well-formed body and shimmered like a waterfall over his pale purple skin as he walked. His muscles played deliciously beneath his clothing as he came towards her... and if Azshara wasn't mistaken she could already see the outline of his staff in his breeches, slightly erect, as if waiting for her command.

"Tell me Dath'Remar..." She purred, trailing her fingers of the silky white feathers of her breastplate. "What have you done today to further our cause?" Her eyes narrowed on him, her posture stiffening and her entire body tensed- she was ready to pounce.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Her voice was melodic and commanding. She eyed him seductively taking careful note of his semi-erect rod barely contained in his breeches. He followed her movements as her fingers traced the outlines of decorative feathers on her breastplate. He knew that behind the protective metal lay two perfect mounds of glorious beauty. In his own mind he could picture them now on display for him to worship. His semi-errect member began to grow in response, he adjusted his stance slightly to accommodate.

"My Queen, My Life, My Light. We have been experimenting with bolstering our magical abilities by tapping directly into the Well's power source. There has been some progress, but some of my less talented subordinates are having difficulty coping with the strain." He explained humbly bowing.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Azshara hissed unhappily. Her fingernails digging into her pale azure skin.

"That is all I ever hear from you and your sort!" Azshara said, voice soft.

"I am disappointed Dath'Remar! I have laboured under your false promises for too long now! Every day I look down upon Zin-Azshari and see the same thing! CHAOS! DISARRAY! PURE ANARCHY!"

Azshara jumped to her feet and crossed to where Dath'Remar stood.

"You will learn to please me!" Azshara said, standing before him and peering into his glowing blue eyes. "You will learn to please me, or else you will find yourself cast from out society and I will raise another in your place! You are dispensable- and you'd do well to remember that as you go about your duties!"

Quick as a flash of lightening Azshara flung her arm at him, the back of her hand colliding with his hard cheek with a satisfying thwack. She looked down and saw that his rod was already hard and eager.

"Remove your breeches." She commanded dangerously, her soft tone a dark warning.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

A lesser Elf might have paled at her abrupt verbal assault, but Dath'Remar did not earn his position for being weak. He stood his ground as she approached and accepted the strike of her hand with honor. For his Queen to touch him even in this manner was truly something to be proud of. His member strained against his clothing even more.

She demanded satisfaction and he would give her everything and more. He removed his breeches as commanded, his rigid member stood out at attention in the cold morning air. It pulsed slightly as the heated blood in his veins pumped relentlessly into it, the end of his tip was already slick with his male juices.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

The first thing that impressed Queen Azshara was the way that Dath'Remar took her strike without compliant. The second was how incredibly perfect his long stiff rod was.

"To please me you must-" She begun, but stopped when she noticed something that disturbed her severely.

Azshara looked down at Dath'Remar's rigid member. She exhaled through her teeth when she realised that her suspicious were correct. The tip of his member was already wet with his seed, but that wasn't what bothered her. What bothered her was the way that the fine down of his pubic hair was already slightly matted, how he had a subtle ring of dried saliva around the base of him.

"THIS IS HOW YOU SERVE ME?" Queen Azshara screeched, wrapping her hand around his erection and using it to jerk his entire body closer to her. "Am I right in thinking that, while you were supposed to be doing the important work to serve our regime, you were out being serviced by some cheap whore?" Azshara asked, outraged that it had come to this. "WELL? ANSWER ME!" She demanded, letting go of his erection and pushing him away from her with a non-verbal spell.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Her brilliant observations startled him slightly. Truly her magnificence had no end. He tried in vain not to flinch as she grasped his manhood so forcefully, the initial feeling was that of pain and shock but soon after he relished in the feel of her warm slender fingers around his now throbbing erection. Her sudden action caused him to grunt out either in pleasure or pain, he wasn't sure which.

"Greatest apologies Light of a thousand moons, I was merely teaching a less fortunate initiate in the intricacies of magical use. I discovered that she only had one talent and was only focusing on it so that she may prove to be a small almost insignificant use to your grand empire." he explained humbly. He could not look directly into her eyes, one could not address the Queen so directly unless commanded to do so. His eyes focused on the tight grip around his member, some of his juices had leaked onto her hand and the sight of it only aroused him further.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara growled angrily as looked at her hand and saw some of Dath'Remar's juices on them.

"You seem to be so eager to please, yet you fail me so." She said, taking a slow sensual step towards him. "You will have this chance, Dath'Remar, this one chance to prove to me that you are worth my time."

Her soiled hand reached behind her and undid the clip holding her breastplate on. A second later the expensive item of decorative armour fell to the floor with a soft clang. She held the same hand up to his mouth, feeling the hot breath from his nose on her cool skin.

"Taste yourself on me, Dath'Remar. Clean me of your filfth and hope that you be lucky enough to survive next time your seed touches me without my position." She said, eyeing him eagerly.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

His Light in the Darkness showed him mercy, she offered him the opportunity to please her the most desirable way. He could scarcely believe the opportunity he had been granted.

She released the clasp on the back of her breast plate and the armor fell to the floor with a metallic clunk, he was not looking downward toward the floor this time. Her action revealed the most beautiful mounds of flesh he had ever laid his eyes upon, the rumors of her unbridled beauty had not done justice to reality. Two perfectly shaped handfuls of lusciously smooth skin, each with a delectable and erect nub at the end. They taunted him. His mouth opened slightly in anticipation for devouring such a tasteful sight.

She gave him his first task and placed her hand that he had recently juiced upon near his mouth, commanding him to lick his own juices. Normally he would decline such an act, he had never before considered ingesting his own mess. Yet with her giving him the ultimate chance to prove his love for her he could not refuse. He lapped at her hand cleaning every last drop, he could taste the slight salty tang but ignored it only focusing on the possible events to come.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

"Good Dath'Remar, very good." Queen Azshara purred as his hot wet tongue traced delicate circles on her hand. He cleaned her well and her lower regions flooded as she watched him lick his own juices of her skin obediently. Perhaps he was not beyond redemption.

When Queen Azshara was pleased with his work she turned and walked away from him. She slowly lowered herself onto the chaise lounge at the food of her bed. She kept her shoulders back so that her full breasts were on display. She watched contentedly as he observed her, clearly desperate in his desire for her.

"Come, kneel." She commanded, pointing to the floor just in front of her. "I need to see if you can use that tongue so skilfully on some other areas." She brought one hand up to trace a winding path around her already erect nipples, moaning softly at the feel of her practised fingers.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Her praise only fueled his desire and arousal. He watched very closely as she sauntered back to her lounge. She purposely kept her breasts on display for him, he knew the gesture was intended and so he maintained eye contact on them the whole time.

Dath'Remar did as commanded and moved over to her briskly. He knelt before her but never averted his eyes from the flawless loveliness before him. She traced a seductively slow path along the delicate flesh of her breasts, then with expertly trained fingers she massaged her nipples. The small moan that escaped her lips spurred him on.

Dath'Remar leaned forward and using his own hands aided her. After a short time, her hands retreated allowing him full access. He took the opportunity and kneaded her breasts from the base to the tips but not yet touching the peaks. Her moans increased in volume and he continued his efforts not wanting to interrupt her pleasure. After a few short moments he gently pressed her erect nipple between his index finger and thumb. Her back arched toward him in response and he increased the pace and pressure of his efforts.

Satisfied with his work he moved to the next level. Keeping his hands busy on her left breast he brought his mouth to her right nipple. At first he teased and taunted, only licking lightly and gently. He nipped playfully, eliciting the expected moans of pleasure. Her back arched toward him more and he obliged by taking her nipple fully into his mouth. Sucking harder and faster now, he worked her nipple with his mouth and her breast with his hand. Ensuring that the other was not left out he alternated between each nipple with hand and mouth.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

At least the male had initiative. Queen Azhara's body reacted to his ministrations easily. He tweaked and sucked her nipples with such precision and skill that she could only moan in response. She watched as his handsome face contorted with bliss as he licked her nipples contentedly. He knew how lucky he was- it showed that he could improve.

Dath'Remar certainly showed promise. The way that Queen Azshara's womanhood became slick with the juices of her arousal proved that. However, any amount of promise could be wasted without the correct discipline. An image flashed through her mind of Dath'Remar's rod in a female's mouth and she ran her fingers through her hair. He took it as encouragement, but the moment she tightened her grasp and used his hair to jerk his head away from her breast, she could see the barely veiled surprise in his eyes.

"How many women have you toyed with whilst you were meant to be serving me alone?" Queen Azshara asked breathlessly, her breasts rising and falling with her rapid breath. She looked into his glowing eyes with a gaze that told him that nothing but the truth would save him now.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar relished in the feminine taste of her breasts and nipples. He felt like a conductor orchestrating a masterpiece of music. His mouth and hands were the instruments and her melodic moans the sound.

When she placed her hand in his hair he took it as a gesture of encouragement but when she suddenly pulled his head back from her breast his mind snapped back to reality.

Her eyes were full of fury and not the fiery desire he expected. She demanded an answer to a question he never thought he would answer in his lifetime.

"Forgive me my Queen, though my mind is strong, my willpower is still subject to the primal urges of my body. The pathetic females I have allowed contact with me were only the minimal amount to allow me refocus on your grand plan, they are mere insects in comparison to your brilliance, oh Light of Lights." He apoligised sincerely.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

'Your words are wily Dath'Remar." Queen Azshara tutted. "I see how you have thrived in our court. However, you should know that despite my unparalleled magnificence, I am not a patient woman. Nor can I tolerate being played. You have one last chance Dath'Remar. How many women have you toyed with whilst you were supposed to be serving me?"

The fact that he had dared to try to deceive him made her rage press against her mind, desperate to be released. The anger she felt towards him spread down her body, gripping every part of her in it's burning claws and making her ache with the need to punish him for his insolence.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

His Queen did not accept his flimsy excuse. He unfortunately could not remember an exact number and would have to make an educated guess.

"Twenty, Light of a Thousand moons. All of them insignificant compared to your divine splendor. Punish me as you will my Queen I deserve your Justice for my insolence." He answered sadly his eyes focused on the floor again.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara watched his eyes as he answered her question. He was right. He would need to be punished. She wasn't sure what number he would give her, but even one would have been too many. None of her Highborne sound be distracted by the flesh of a creature less than herself whilst they served her. She was their Queen, their light, their life. She was the saviour, the herald of a new golden age.

"GUARDS!" Queen Azshara bellowed. After a moment the doors to her chambers flew open and her guards appeared in the door way. They had the good training and experience to hide any shock they felt at seeing their Queen and the Leader of the Higborne in such a position.

"I need you to fetch someone for me immediately." Queen Azshara commanded. She turned to Dath'Remar. "What was the initiate's name?" She asked.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

She called the Guards from outside to attend her. Dath'Remar did not hide his erect manhood from view, he knew its size would cause any man to falter.

She demanded the name of the initiate he was teaching earlier. The poor girl would most likely be reprimanded or possibly worse. He held no compassion for the girl, he was on the brink of removing her from his service anyway.

"Her name is Ailara Softpetal, my lady. She will most likely be in the guards barracks." he answered with a bow.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

"Fetch this female." The Queen demanded.

After the guards bowed out of the room she turned her glare to Dath'Remar.
"Get to your feet Dath'Remar. Over in the mahogany armoire you will find some chains with shackles on the end. I want you to connect them to the walls and the roof there and there." She pointed lazily as she spoke to the wall beside the Window of Hope. "Then I want you to take the red cloth from the shelf beneath the chains and lay it on the floor at my feet. After that you shall bring out the implements that are hung at the back of the armoire and place them neatly before me."

She looked at the armoire and recalled all the fond memories that the treasures within it held. They were the implements of discipline that she had used on her wayward Higborne on many occasions. Tools that she had found indispensable to her cause.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar did as commanded. Setting up the chains, shackles and placing the red cloth on the ground. He studied each implement briefly before laying them out before his Queen; each one held a promise of pleasure and pain. His mind raced as it pictured all the possibilities in store.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara was pleased by Dath'Remar's diligence. He had done just as she'd asked. When he had placed the last implement before her she waited for him to look up at her before speaking.

"I want you to wait by the door. When the girl comes in you will put the shackles around her wrists and ankles and wait for further command." Queen Azshara explained.

It was only a few minutes more before the door to her chambers open again and a pretty young female was thrust into her room.

"We found her in the barracks as directed, My Queen. She was servicing an entire regiment of your men when we found her." One of them said, his disdain clear in his voice.

Queen Azshara observed the pretty young thing appraisingly. Her shiny ivory hair had mostly fallen from it's braid, framing her face and her shoulders. Her breasts had been released from the confines of her plain cotton shirt, spilling out over the neckline, with her dark blue nipples standing to attention in the crisp air of her room. Her skirts were pulled up high around her thighs and her eyes were wild with a mixture of terror and lust.

Queen Azshara merely motioned to the girl with one hand and looked at Dath' Remar expectantly.

"Thank you guards." Queen Azshara said with a slight inclination of her head.

She looked down at the row of tools on the floor before her, assuming that Dath'Remar would follow her command. There were so many wonderful options, all perfect for her cause. She would teach Dath' Remar a lesson, and in the process she would make the slut pay for distracting her men.

Queen Azshara picked up a whip with hundreds of deep red leather thongs. Each one was smooth and thin- each one promising undeniable pain. The other end of the whip was a smooth cylindrical crystal handle with a metal ball to top it off. A versatile implement, even if it wasn't the most painful in her collection.


 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar stood by the door and waited patiently, he hadn't bothered putting his breeches back on as he knew that his Queen would most likely have further use of his tool.

Ailara Softpetal was thrust into the room by the guards, her clothes were disheveled putting most of her body on display. Dath'Remar observed the Queens reaction to the pathetic wench that had entered her chambers. Queen Azshara appraised her briefly then motioned toward her with one hand, she then gave Dath'Remar a commanding look and dismissed the guards. When they left she picked up one of her implements studying it closely. He took her actions as the queue to continue.

He approached Ailara and gently grasped her upper arm. She didn't flinch at his touch but her eyes were full of confusion, until she eyed his erect member.

"My dear, you have been chosen by Queen Azshara, our Light of Lights for a demonstration. Step this way." He explained

"My Queen, you honor me" Ailara thanked the Queen directly. Dath'Remar shock his head at Ailara disapprovingly, she understood and silenced herself. Dath'Remar guided her to the wall with the chains he had previously set up. Without complaint Ailara allowed him to secure the shackles to her wrists and ankles, when he was done he turned his attention back to his Queen.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top