Shy no longer....

Hmmmmm......
I hope that's a thoughtful 'hmmm' and not a disapproving one! /wink

Oooo. I have a growing urge to kiss these lips and exchange bodily fluids in all ways possible.
Love this pic of your eyes and lips. So sensuous and inviting. Lock me up and do what you will with me!
/giggle
I am so pleased it 'inspired' you to new heights /wink

ohmyfuckinggod ... how did you climb inside my dreams???
*whisper* Because I live there? /devilish_grin

I'm yours baby!
Ummm...I'll be gone...ummm...for quite a while. You all amuse yourselves and don't mind the giggling or screams you might hear.
*pulls bi-lover into a room and closes the door*

Ummm...I'll be gone...ummm...for quite a while. You all amuse yourselves and don't mind the giggling or screams you might hear.
*pulls bi-lover into a room and closes the door*

Also don't mind the moaning and dirty talk! *Embraces MBC as we go through the door*

Sweet mother of pearl! My my my!!! That last set is killer. Think I enjoy the dark side of you as well. Those eyes definetly are going to sharpen my one hand typing skills. I will go from grasshopper to sensi in no time. Damn your eyes......mmmmmmmmm. French vanilla wirh a touch of carmel.

one more thing....the way your sweet nipple is framed in the cuff is incredible. I so want to be locked up!! Frisk away

This is a little change of pace, BunnyLovers. I was feeling a different vibe last night and we rolled with it!
Enjoy!
xoxo!

So much awesome in these pictures. Beautiful brown eyes ... big pupils, from arousal, possibly? Or just in a darkened room?

And a tantalising hint of your beautiful breasts. Luscious wet lips ...

Wonderful. You create a complete moment with each shot.

Also don't mind the moaning and dirty talk! *Embraces MBC as we go through the door*
Dirty talk is always a must!

Sweet mother of pearl! My my my!!! That last set is killer. Think I enjoy the dark side of you as well. Those eyes definetly are going to sharpen my one hand typing skills. I will go from grasshopper to sensi in no time. Damn your eyes......mmmmmmmmm. French vanilla wirh a touch of carmel.
*blushes with giggling*
You send me into girlish giggling! You make me feel sweet and sexy...like a siren or a temptress.
I am glad that I can aid in your improvement of skills /beam

one more thing....the way your sweet nipple is framed in the cuff is incredible. I so want to be locked up!! Frisk away
*whisper* I might throw away the key

So much awesome in these pictures. Beautiful brown eyes ... big pupils, from arousal, possibly? Or just in a darkened room?

And a tantalising hint of your beautiful breasts. Luscious wet lips ...

Wonderful. You create a complete moment with each shot.
Can't it be both? *bats lashes*
I am so happy you liked them!

*Walks out of room hair messed up, clothes wrinkled, look of satisfaction and a big smile on the face, lipstick smeared and glowing* MBC certainly knows how to make a girl happy! ;)

*whispers* I encourage you to throw away the key
I sense the dark side is strong in you young jedi. These were a welcome look into the dark side. First set (whip) second set (cuffs) what will the third set bring. *waiting with arms out*

You're welcome!! They are fun to look at too ;)
Well that makes me ever so happy!

oh yeah i'd wave it around in your face :)

and those new pics, what a beautiful woman, i'd roll with you anytime.
I think I want a badge to wear that says that!

*whispers* I encourage you to throw away the key
I sense the dark side is strong in you young jedi. These were a welcome look into the dark side. First set (whip) second set (cuffs) what will the third set bring. *waiting with arms out*
So. Many. Bunny Points™.
I uhhh...am kind of a Star Wars geek. But I suppose that was obvious with my TOR babbling. Ummm...right. /blush

Are Bunny Points redeemable? If so, Back to either the French Noir theme or Baby blue for pictures…..Do or do not... there is no try. :D How about a Princess Leia themed in the gold (since you are such the Star Wars geek). I could be Jabba, although I am not that big, but my tounge is *winks*

Yes it is. Hopefully it stays that way for a long time. :)
One can only hope :)

Are Bunny Points redeemable? If so, Back to either the French Noir theme or Baby blue for pictures…..Do or do not... there is no try. :D How about a Princess Leia themed in the gold (since you are such the Star Wars geek). I could be Jabba, although I am not that big, but my tounge is *winks*
I need to get a Leia outfit! Trust me...that has been the topic of conversation in our house /laugh
Hmmm...a long tongue you say? /daydreams

You would look sooooooo hot as Princess Leia. Definetly a fantasy of mine and definetly would cause the Republic to rise! I come well equipped ;) Might have to use a jedi mind trick though to keep on typing while looking at all of your beauty.

LOVE those eyes honey!! I'd love you to be looking at me like that tonight!

Truth is good!

Hmmm...home today, house to myself and thinking about MBC...:D
OOooh! That sounds like a recipe for delicious fun!

You would look sooooooo hot as Princess Leia. Definetly a fantasy of mine and definetly would cause the Republic to rise! I come well equipped ;) Might have to use a jedi mind trick though to keep on typing while looking at all of your beauty.
Use the force!
I love all theses fun puns!
But if I feel like being bad....Mara Jade is a saucy one too!

LOVE those eyes honey!! I'd love you to be looking at me like that tonight!
Mmmm..I would love to be looking up at you from between your thighs!

Back