Flirty Girl

certainly are an Angel.
for just spontaneous shots they are Super HOT.

I had some time to read some other threads now and I realize most people respond here on the threads. So, FROM HERE OUT I will answer your comments, criticizms, requests and random banter on the thread. (Like I said, I am NEW to this)

Here's some boobs as an apology :)

THIS IS THE BEST picture you have sent!!!
May I join your club? LOL LOL

OUTDOOR sex is the best.... sort of "forbidden and dangerous" that adds to the excitement
how wonderful it would be to see a peek of you on that lounge chair "sans top"

Last edited:
Very sexy pics Angel I LOVE your story I enjoy doctor roleplays if you're ever looking to be examined. ;) :devil:

Okay everyone that follows my blog is probably already laughing wondering what I'll bother to even post here. It is an incredibly long story as to why the pictures are so few and poor quality. Here are a few of the keepers ;)

I am sitting home on a Friday night posting dirty pictures. Exciting, I know. :p

You look so enticing in these pictures. Just like Lolita

This shot is divine. Thank you for sharing it. xxx

attachment.php

Will somebody please tell me how to write to AngelBell to ask her to invite me to her blog?
Thanks

JB

Thanks, Juan...
I thught I read about page 1 that she did not want to get PMs as it would fill her BOX

OOPS I meant MALE darn it!

MAIL BOX LOL

yeah, i couldn't figure out what she meant by the email feedback, a pm worked for me...

I have been following your blog and I still come here to see your posts because you are very sexy. I can't wait for more.

How is your Sunday treating you?

This thread is turning into something very special Angelbell! With that gorgeous smile, smoking body and sexy personality the sky is the limit :rose:

Last edited:
Okay everyone that follows my blog is probably already laughing wondering what I'll bother to even post here. It is an incredibly long story as to why the pictures are so few and poor quality. Here are a few of the keepers ;)

I am sitting home on a Friday night posting dirty pictures. Exciting, I know. :p

Nice bikini, the matching nail polish is cute

Officially Monday!

i read what you wrote regarding yesterday's photo shoot. many smiles, got my weekend started off on a positive note...

thank you

I'm glad it made others laugh I was definitely laughing at myself throughout the whole ordeal after I got over being thoroughly annoyed at that afternoon.

Where to start?? You are incredible!! Cute, sexy, beautiful, sultry, teasing, witty, sharing, wow!! just wow!! I don't know how I missed your thread before, but I will definitely be subscribing now. Went through all 25 pages to ensure, as Aerosmith would put it, "I don't wanna miss a thing"!! Thank you for sharing yourself with us!!:kiss:

I love the movie Armageddon so you get points for quoting that song.

Keep posting both places--I, for one, can't get enough :)

I intend to! The blog is more personal than here but I like to throw the teasers out to my Lit friends and then break the rules on my blog ;)

certainly are an Angel.
for just spontaneous shots they are Super HOT.

Not sure how "spontaneous" my shots are since I kind of plan them but they are certainly amateurish and homemade. I try to make it real just turn the camera on to snap every 10 seconds and start hamming it up or ya know, touching myself...

All that red looks good on you

I like red :) Yellow is my favorite color though.

mwah thinking of you darling - too much :p

Ditto :)

yeah, i couldn't figure out what she meant by the email feedback, a pm worked for me...

Okay so when I was just writing and not posting here, I would get e-mails from people where they use the "Send Author Feedback" function. This shot me an e-mail and I had their e-mail if they wanted a response. That's what I was used to seeing from Lit but since then have grown to love/hate the PM system. It's convenient but I get a lot and have to delete so I lose track of user names.

Nice bikini, the matching nail polish is cute

I considered white dots on the nails but thought that was overkill. Or possibly would look like some kinda white fungus. Haha. Sorry.

I wish to THANK YOU for giving me the honor of being allowed to join your blog!

Sexy Lady
Had a bit of a problem with hand, but I did not forget you. I forgot to ask if its ok to add you to my sig and if you like me to repost you pics?

fred

Flirty Girl's INDEX​

Flirty Girl
1. 2. 3. 4. p1

Striped Stockings Anyone??
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. p83

Told myself I wouldn't tonight but..
10. 11. 12. 13. 14. p120

Panties?!?
15. 16. 17. 18. p163

Here's some boobs as an apology :)
19. 20. p205

New Story Today! So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt
21. 22. 23. 24. 25. p242

A little late! here is part two of my black studded belt
26. 27. 28. 29. 30. p279

Lace Sneak a Peek
31. 32. p316

It's still FRIDAY in Florida Happy Friday Guys n Gals!
33. 34. 35. 36. 37. p374

Mediocre Monday
38. 39. 40. 41. 42. p412

Thursday Tease...
43. 44. 45. 46. p449

It's FRIDAY!
47. 48. 49. 50. 51. p457

Magic Monday!
52. 53. 54. 55. 56. p509

Teaser Thursday!!!!
57. 58. p574

Still Friday!!
59. 60. 61. 62. p608

page 26 post649
63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70.
71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80.
81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90.
91. 92. 93. 94. 95. 96. 97. 98. 99. 100.

Outstanding thread Angel, thank you! Got to page 19 so far, but have to go to work now, grrr! Warmest greets from a chilly UK :) x

Hey Angel!
Just discovered your thread. Wow! What a babe you are! Yummm...
I've enjoyed your stories and previously submitted feedback (on Hard Public Window Fuck). Would love a pic like that, although I imagine that would be tough to take on your own. (I'll help!)
Stay Sexy!!!:D

Tight Teen Tuesday

This Friday I am dressing up in full corset, thigh highs, heels the works but today I was just goofing off. Hope everyone's Week is off to an awesome start :)

Last edited:
This Friday I am dressing up in full corset, thigh highs, heels the works but today I was just goofing off. Hope everyone's Week is off to an awesome start :)

Friday can't come soon enough. Thanks for posting these to help make it there!

Back