Naughty in someone else's house?

whose house was it? Hubby's friends house on the 4th of July
- what did you do? One of Hubby's friends was flirting and saying all the right things to get me going. Met him in the bathroom at first and stated sucking his cock. He got nervous so we moved to the garage. Bent me over the hood of their car.
- was it improvised? yes
 
whose house was it? Hubby's friends house on the 4th of July
- what did you do? One of Hubby's friends was flirting and saying all the right things to get me going. Met him in the bathroom at first and stated sucking his cock. He got nervous so we moved to the garage. Bent me over the hood of their car.
- was it improvised? yes
You must have enjoyed that. I have fooled around too in other people houses during get together or parties. It can be a lot of fun.
 
When I was going through my divorce, I caught up with a few of my exes. The joys of Facebook. Anyway, I had been hooking up with an old girlfriend who was also going through a divorce. One night, I met up with her and her friend at a bar. We ended up closing the place and went back to her friends house. Her friend put us up on a pull out couch in her basement. Being drunk and horny, we quickly christened the couch. Afterwards, I put my shorts back on and headed upstairs to use the bathroom to wash up. That's when I ran into her friend in the kitchen. We chatted for about a minute or so. Mind you, there is still cum dripping down from my crotch as I am having thoughts of Penthouse Forum stories. Next thing I know, her son wakes up and wants a glass of water. Well, there went that potential story. I went into the bathroom, cleaned off and headed back downstairs for one last quickie with the ex. I snagged some Kleenex for easier cleanup this time.
 
My boyfriend (now my husband) and I were housesitting his mother's house during a really hot summer. There was only air conditioning in his mom's room. My boyfriend laid down on the bed. I got partially undressed because it was really hot! My boyfriend moaned when he saw me undress. I kissed him, then started to remove his pants so that I could give him a blow job ( I know I'm terrible, giving my boyfriend a blow job in his mom's bedroom, but I was feeling naughty and excited), I had just opened his jeans and started to rub his cock, when a neighbor barged in! BUSTED!
 
We have had sex in both of our parents houses. He had sex at the house of two exes parents. We have had sex at four siblings' houses, three while spending the night, and one just being horny and wanting to have sex.

One time were were visiting a friend with two roommates. There was some drinking involved. He went to the bedroom with his girlfriend leaving us watching tv with his two roommates. After he and his girlfriend finished and came out to join us again, we went to his bedroom and fucked in the bed they just left.

Together, and separately, we have had sex while sharing hotels, houses, or dorms with friends. Those have been some good times for everyone.

She had sex in a friend's back yard.

Before we were married both of us fucked one of her friends at the friend's house. Her in a threesome with the friend and husband, him with a threesome with the friend and her, and him once with just the friend.
 
Was with my girlfriend at her friends (female) house. My girlfriend was using her computer and her friend and I was smoking and drinking on the bed. I had made a move on her friend with my girlfriend having her back to us. We started fooling around with each other at the same time my girlfriend turned around. Surprisingly she wasn't that pissed.

Not much happened but it did setup my first threesome with my girlfriend and her friend two weeks later.
 
Housesitting..

I had a friend in college who was Housesitting for a friend on vacation. He called me over to hang out one night.

We were friends since high school, but had never done the deed. I wasn't expecting to when he called me over, but we ended up banging on their bed.

Great sex and a great memory. I haven't thought about that in years!
 
When I was about 18 or 19 I dog sat for one of my mum's female work colleagues one Saturday night. Knowing I had a good four or five hours to kill I stopped at a local shop on the way and brought a couple of porn mags. After a couple of hours watching TV and having some food I started to read/ look through the 1st mag and got my cock nice and hard. Then I took off my clothes and went upstairs and had a look through her draws at her bras and pants. I took a sexy thong down stairs with me and then lay on the sofa reading / looking through the 2nd mag and wanked myself off with the thong around my cock. I caught my cum in the thong and put them back into the bottom of her draw.
 
in my teens i had a thing for jerking off into panties so i would often jerk off in my friends mum or his sisters panties in the bathroom when i would go to the toilet.
 
We were at my wife's grandma's house for Thanksgiving. The we had to drive 30 min back to my mother i laws house to pick up food that was still sitting in the frig.
Plus her mother wanted something from her bedroom.
We both ended up on her bed and fucked for about 15 min when the bed broke.
We fell to the side and started laughing. We finished fucking on the floor..
Then we went back to her bed to fix it. We could not. So we rigged it.
That night her mom fell off the bed when she sat on it.
The first thing she asked us if we were on her bed at all. We said no and still talk about it to this day.
 
Once a month I go to my daughters house to help care for my grandchildren while she works out of town for a week. Her husband and I have been fucking each other for years. I love being a grandma but I really love that mans cock.
 
There have been plenty of times but this one I remember vividly. I was 22 and I came home and stayed with a friend from high school and her roommate. After dinner and way too many drinks, we all went back together and I slipped off to my room and after awhile, brought out my dildo that I packed and began playing. Well, I was a little louder than I thought and there was a knocking on the other wall, which was my friends roomies room. As I bit my lip to keep quiet, I heard moanings coming from her room as well and quickly realized she was enjoying her own toy. Months later my friend text me and said I must have had fun because her roomie told her I moan like a porn star, I didn't tell her so does her roomie.
 
I've had sex in my boyfriend's parents house...without my boyfriend. (Ask me who I was with, and I might tell you ;) )

-CS
 
at my sisters house while she was upstairs, my boyfriend was sitting opposite me on the other chair and we locked eyes and got instantly turned on. So I lifted my legs up and put them over the arms of the chair, pulled my knickers to one side and started playing with myself. He got up, got his cock out and rammed it into me and we fucked hard and fast until he came all over my thigh. About 2 minutes later my sister came back down stairs lol
 
Switch "someone else's house" to "workplace" and that rings a lot of bells
can relate to that completely, was in the military and did a lot of night shifts and even got banged over the Commanding Officers desk by my boyfriend at the time.
 
We made a sex tape in a friends guest room once. And we've had sex in model
Homes lol.

After my friends wedding I hooked up with her sister I. My friend's bed. (wife)
 
Back
Top