Snapchat Question

Snap can be a ton of fun. So many different ways to communicate in one App. I wish more people used it on here. Heck I still see people sporting Yahoo! Haha I thought it had been dead for 10+ years. I think it comes down to what people are comfortable with. Most people hate change and new things
 
I'm 35 an i use it, its great for sexting and sending naughty things you dont want to be stored on your phone
 
I can see benefits of sexy snaps. Little hard to stay discreet talking though. Ive occassionally used kik for that.
 
I'm 38 and love tech, so I have insta, snap, and tiktok. Part for my own curiosity, part bc it's an easy way to communicate and stay in touch.
 
I'm 38 and love tech, so I have insta, snap, and tiktok. Part for my own curiosity, part bc it's an easy way to communicate and stay in touch.

I only have Snapchat, have not ventured out of my comfort zone yet with the others.
 
I view more than I post when I'm on it. Snap you almost need two way interactivity to enjoy it.
 
I agree! Which is odd as it takes but seconds to reply. The replies need not be a long and thoughtful post! A simple, here is my dog or my backyard usually works for most situations even when you are busy.
 
Sorry for hijacking your thread lol. I'm off to run some errands. If you'd like to be friends on Snapchat feel free to PM me and we can exchange contact info. If you're not interested, no worries. Have a great day!
 
Sorry for hijacking your thread lol. I'm off to run some errands. If you'd like to be friends on Snapchat feel free to PM me and we can exchange contact info. If you're not interested, no worries. Have a great day!

No problem. PM your Snapchat name.
 
Since we are all stuck at home, snap can be lots of fun. I like the excitement of random nude snaps. If anyone wants to add me, please PM
 
I'm no where that young anymore, I have it too. Initially got it to keep in touch with my family but few months ago found a lady on it that was looking for other things. She is no longer snapping with me but so much fun while it lasted. :heart:
Would like to find another lady or couple that would like to share. :)
 
Back
Top