Women "turned on by watching gay/bi men" club

I know I can't be the only one. Years ago I realized that i actually got really turned on either watching gay porn or mmf. Then in real life I experienced the same thing during threesomes. Feel free to share links to your favorite pictures or vids! Or just experiences/fantasies.

Also men, if you're bi and enjoy either being watched or getting to enjoy a girl and a guy at the same time, share too!
Hey there, love this thread. Late 30's bi guy here. I don't have a ton of experience, and it was a long time ago, back in my early/mid-20's. Mostly oral, with couples where the guy was bi. Really enjoyed it. Never got to anything anal and I fantasize about strap-on sex a great deal as well. I've never Ben able to find a female partner who was into watching or the strap-on play :(. That would be the dream, someone who would enjoy watching and playing with other guys while I watched
 
Definitely, you're not alone! I absolutely love the idea of both watching and being shared by two men!
 
Last edited:
A former girlfriend used to question me about my experiences and fantasies related to sex with other men. Some of her closest friends were coupled gay men. She used to assume a dominant role as sort a "scientist" who studied my sexual proclivities, and once had me strip naked in front of her and demonstrate to her, while she was fully clothed and observing from a distance, how I brought myself to orgasm.

All this questioning and studying seemed to feed her libido. Within a few days following a couple of the "study sessions', she would call me and invite me over for sex with her.

She was also bisexual, but she never revealed any details about her experiences or fantasies. This reinforced her dominant role.

The relationship was intense and very magical, but it blew apart, similar to an unstable chemical compound.
 
Since I haven't posted in a bit, here's one I thought you'd all enjoy
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4912404682aaaca343bb904f68415d9a/tumblr_nrot6tS5H11tik9u5o1_400.gif

I like to imagine that she was coming home late from work and they started fooling around and she walked in and stood for a bit just watching one suck the other. Then in my mind the one getting sucked beckons her over and that's when she slides in and starts kissing him.

Amazing that's so hot X for me I'd like to initiate...really manipulate and coax hubby into my commands x

https://static.tumblr.com/ef972555d..._static_bil5j9ptylkoosggg0ks8oswg_2048_v2.jpg

https://upload.lushstories.com/294937213-e69z31.jpg
 
that would be so hot. being encouraged by you to keep taking it from him
 
Back
Top