What she wants

Mark watched as she stretched. Showing off her chest as his crop top rose teasing the flat tones of her belly. Mark trying not to stare said "sometimes I wished she was more like you. Open and caring. I know deep down she has her good moments. Its why I stay with her. Its not like you can blame her looks for her attitude you are just as attractive as she is and you are always kind ot everyone."
 
Brie tried not to laugh but knew Mark was serious. "Yeah but she only shows it to you."she said. She finished off her beer before taking the empty can to the kitchen. Brie walked back over and began to fix her top.
 
Mark watched her adjust her top. Hitching his breath as he couldnt help but stare at her. The alchohal clouding his judgement. He said "god its amazing how good looking both of you are. " He without thinking ran his hand brushing a strand of hair across her ear. He said "I can't believe you don't have a boyfriend yet Brie."
 
Brie blushed a little before she smiled. "Easy answer....Candice. Her mood swings scare them away."she said. Soon she rested against Mark, "Makes me sad."
 
Mark gazed at her as she rested against him. His hand subconsciously rested on the swell of her back above her well shaped ass. He said "sometimes I find myself wondering what it would of been like if I met you before I met Candice." The alcohol causing the slip of his tongue at the thoughts he sometimes had.
 
"You would be so much happier and getting laid."she teased. Brie nuzzled his neck before kissing it softly. "You would have someone who appreciates you more too."she said.
 
Mark's underappreciated cock twitched when she mentioned him getting laid." He let out a throaty moan feeling her nuzzle and kiss his neck. He pulled her head back gently from his neck. Before leaning in claiming her lips in a heated kiss. Pulling her body more against his as he traced her lips with his tongue trying to gain entrance.
 
Brie was getting what she wanted as Mark pulled her onto his lap. She pulled him close for the kiss which gave him entrance he wanted. Brie broke the kiss as kissed her way down his neck. After she sat up and pulled her crop top off revealing her lacy bra.
 
Mark moaned as she began to kiss his neck. Her lips leaving a tingling warmth. When she tossed her top off he saw her smooth tonned stomach leading up to a pair of perky 36c tits encased in a lacy bra. He said "fuck you look amazing Minx." Pulling one of the straps of her bra away from her shoulder as he attacked her neck and collarbone with his lips. Nipping and biting at her flesh. His other hand working cupping her large ass through her jeans.
 
Brie moaned as held Mark to her neck. "Mmmm Mark."she said. She pulled him away from her neck into a hot kiss. After the kiss, Brie began to undo his shirt with a smirk on her face. "Just think if you did meet me first this would happen almost every night."she said.
 
Mark kissed her back hotly his tongue dancing with her own as he tasted her. When she began to remove his shirt he helped her get it off. His body tonned and muscular from time spent at the gym and jogging only adding to his handsome face. Allowing Brie to run her hands up his rock hard abs. He said "fuck every night?" His hands unsnapping her bra as he freed her tits. He said "fuck all the nights I could have these wrapped around my cock." Cupping them as he mauled them in growing lust.
 
Brie moaned before running her fingers over his abs. "Why yes though you keep it up, you'll see my other side. Show you how I work a pole."she said. Moaningmore as she held him to her chest. "Just think not fights just a lot of sex."she said.
 
Mark groaned audibly at her words as she held his hands to her chest. He said "fuck yes show me how you work a pole Brie. One hand leaving her chest as it snaked down to her jeans unbuttoning them as they slid into her jeans and panties feeling how wet she already was becoming. Teasing her clit with his fingers. Just wanting to touch her more and more.
 
Brie moaned louder as she felt Mark tease her. Getting off his lap before pushing down her pants and panties. "Take your pants off and I will show you."she said. Taking a seat on the coffee table as she watched him.
 
Mark didn't hesitate. He stood up stripping out of his pants as he stood before her nude. His ten inch cock already half erect in anticipation for what she would do. He stood in front of her. Gazing at her naked body as she sat on his coffee table. He moaned and said "fuck Brie."
 
Brie licked her lips before she sat Mark down on the couch. Kneeling in front of him as she gave him a lick. Soon easing him into her mouth and sucking him. Wanting him to be ready for when she rode him. After a bit, Brie eased him out and got on his lap. Easing down onto his cock before she began to slowly ride him.
 
Mark liked the way Brie was so willing to take charge. Candice had always made sex about just her. She never would of sucked his cock like this unless she wanted something. When she let go of him and climbed into his lap he felt his cock push its way until she had all ten inches in her warm wet tunnel. Begining to ride him slowly at first. He moaned as he ran his hands up her body to once again caress her tits. Saying "fuck yes work that pole Minx."
 
Brie began to pick up the pace. Her tits began to bounce as she could hear him moan. Pulling Mark intoa hot kiss as she continued to ride. Now going faster as she began to moan.
 
Mark's hands moved to her hips as she continued to ride him. He moaned her name saying "fuck Brie." Looking in her eyes in pure lust and attraction as she rode his cock. Her pussy leaking all over his shaft and onto his sofa.
 
Brie smiled at Mark, "Let's see what you can do." Sharing a passionate kiss, as Brie wanted to see how Mark took control. Still riding him at a fast pace, tonight he will be wore out. Brie was going to have her way with him.
 
Mark stood up his hands and muscular arms holding Brie's weight. He carried her over to the wall pinning her between his body and it as he continued to fuck her. Thrusting harder into her now.
 
Brie wrapped her arms around his neck as she smirked. Moaning as Mark began to fuck her good. Kissing him deeply as her nails dug into his back. "Oh fuck! Mmmm deeper."she said. Mark had her moaning pretty good, though planned on fucking him all night.
 
Mark continued to fuck her against the wall. Driving his cock deeper into her pussy. Kissing her womb with each thrust into her velvety sex. He kissed her back swapping spit with his girlfriends sister. Not caring one bit as he did.
 
Brie pulled him closer as they kissed. Breaking it as she let out a scream as she came hard. Though she wanted more from him. "Oh keep fucking me, please."she begged. Smirking as she began to kiss his neck. He sure lasted a long time and Brie loved that. "Mmmm take me to bed Mark."she said.
 
Mark moaned as he came. Her pussy squeezing his cock as she rode out her orgasm. When she kissed his neck hearing her words he said "gladly. Removing himself from her pussy to carry her upstairs to the master bedroom. Tossing her on the bed as he climbed on top of her kissing down her neck to her tits. Sucking on and lightly biting her hardened nipples before he lifted her hips. Slamming his cock to the base in one hard thrust.
 
Back
Top