More Random Thoughts

Legend of Frosty The Snowman has 2 1/4 starts on Netflix and I am almost offended that anything Frosty could be rated so low. So I start to watch it...

Even I would take a blow torch to that movie.
 
How can she be the new leader of the global liberal order when there is a strong possibility she won't retain the position of Chancellor?
 
I don't feel like adulting tonight. Also when I try to type adulting on my phone it auto corrects to adult ingredients. Nice.
 
What is strange and taboo to me seems to be very normal for them...
 
Just when I thought I had bdsm all figured out. I see an ad by someone saying she is trying her first anal play tonight, but she is sitting with a butt plug right now. Isn't a butt plug considered anal play?

I'm going to start writing the rules in pencil, writing in stone is wasting a lot of rocks!
 
A southern down home vegan breakfast seems like a contradiction
 
Is it wrong if I'm singing along to Neiked's "Sexual" in the car with little children who don't understand the lyrics???
 
Got a text asking if I'd like to meet up for a "puppy date" at the park in a few minutes. He's bringing the coffee, plus it wouldn't be fair of me to deny my little dobershark more socialization & playtime now would it??

L:rose:
 
So impossible as they may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
'Cause who's to know
Which one you let go
Would have made you complete
 
Got a text asking if I'd like to meet up for a "puppy date" at the park in a few minutes. He's bringing the coffee, plus it wouldn't be fair of me to deny myself more socialization & playtime now would it??

L:rose:

I catch up eventually
 
Cherish EVERY moment...:heart:

You never know what tomorrow will bring...

Found that out this week:heart:
 
Back
Top