ladyboys bodies

Hi everyone. Forgive me if this question sounds dumb, but I have always wondered about something. All the pictures of ladyboys -- girls with hot girl bodies but with fully developed and functioning cocks instead of vaginas -- make me wonder. How is it possible for someone to be born this way? How do they achieve such beautiful female bodies with female faces and hair, slim waists, fully developed (and often huge) tits, and, instead of a pussy, a fully developed, fully functioning, erectable, cum-shooting cock? Are they born like this? Is it done through hormones? If you know how such bodies are possible, please share. Thank you (Sam)

Hi everyone. Forgive me if this question sounds dumb, but I have always wondered about something. All the pictures of ladyboys -- girls with hot girl bodies but with fully developed and functioning cocks instead of vaginas -- make me wonder. How is it possible for someone to be born this way? How do they achieve such beautiful female bodies with female faces and hair, slim waists, fully developed (and often huge) tits, and, instead of a pussy, a fully developed, fully functioning, erectable, cum-shooting cock? Are they born like this? Is it done through hormones? If you know how such bodies are possible, please share. Thank you (Sam)
Plastic surgery or photo hop. Probably both

They're born a male then with plastic surgery they get boobs, just like real girls get bigger boobs. then they get more plastic surgery to get more feminine looks, or liposuction to trim down the waist, laser hair removal, etc.

it's no different that real girls getting lots of plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery.

Back