Anyone in Florida?

Hi starry,

No electricity for 24 hours but no real damage. What about you?

Just got the power back on at 7 pm.
72 hours with it down. I don't know how those linesmen do all those hours in the heat. But I am so grateful they do.

Mostly tree ick here at the house. So glad you are ok.
I have PT tomorrow and they are gonna hand me my butt on a platter. I've spent a hard week with the evac team.
 
Lutz

Still no power here, they say tomorrow at midnight. Can't wait to get naked with someone!
 
Fl

Lutz area...or LA as we say! Power finally back on, no damage. 62 yr old, in shape bi mwm that definitely has a kinky side, loves to play in a MFM 3way, enjoys making 50+ yr old women cum (they are the best!), and enjoys sucking a cock every now and then too! HMU if you're in the Tampa Bay Area and think we might have something in common.
 
Port Orange here, just south of Daytona.
We made out well here, mostly tree limbs that took damage.
Didn't even really get power outage.
Flicked off and on a bunch of times the night of the storm, but we did well.

Available to chat with (or more) any ladies who are done with the storm and ready to move on.
 
ST PETE here, power out 6:00 pm' 9/10/2017, power on 9/16/2017 9:15 pm.
 
Hello All

Checking in - finally.....

^^^^^ Vidmin - that was just about my timeline for no power. Dang those generators are loud. We were able to run the fridge and a fan. Thank goodness for a pool to cool off in even tho it had some of my patio roof at the bottom. Not a lot of damage for us - privacy fence down and the shed blew over - lot of tree branches in the yard but no flooding or major

Thank God with prayers for our safety and the men/women who work 24/7 to restore us back to our way of life we so take for granted.

Be safe y'all - there is still a lot of recovery to do
 
Safety Harbor here. We were without power for about 36 hours. No damage to the house, luckily.
 
Away from home

28 male here in Lake City. I've been in Florida for a couple of weeks now working to restore power. Hate being away from home but glad i can be of some help to those in need.
 
South East Florida?

BBW/BHM Couple in South Palm/North Broward area. Anyone else around here?
 
Still available.
36/m/Datonya Area

Looking for any women between 25 and 40.
Singles only.
 
Back
Top