VA Fuck Buddies

A Cavlier?

cvilletop said:
Yeah, it doens't look like VA is going to reach critical density to make a thing like this go...

we're a bi couple in central va (c'ville) - would love to meet a similar couple, or truly bi singles.

Hmm...I suppose we can let some Cavaliers join the fun! The more the merrier!

women?

Theres women on here. Its just not many wish to show themselves. Im in Richmond 18 and going to VCU for college.

Thanks for posting

RomanceNvelSlut said:
Theres women on here. Its just not many wish to show themselves. Im in Richmond 18 and going to VCU for college.

We need more of you women to show themselves.....

Biker-Bo said:
Hell, I was up in Manassas/DC with my MCs National Meeting all weekend. pent Friday/Saturday/Sunday up there. Beautiful Riding... Coulda scooped you up on the way :devil:

Sounds like fun if I could get over my fear of riding motorcycles...
spent too much time "running" ambulance and working traumas, I fear.

RomanceNvelSlut said:

Oh how it would be fun to play around with an 18 yr old again.

M/roanoke

5'11'' 205 in the Fredricksberg area. I'd love to meet up with single women, men or couples. The more the merrier!
I've been with several straight couples and am very respectful of any boundries. Let's have some good, clean, and very discrete fun!

1girl2know said:
Sounds like fun if I could get over my fear of riding motorcycles...
spent too much time "running" ambulance and working traumas, I fear.
Well, dear, I am a long-time rider, and well acquainted with the inherent risks of motorcycling. I can't eliminate them, and I don't ignore them. But in 20 plus years of riding, I have never been able to come to the conclusion that the risks weren't worth it, otherwise I'd turn in my leathers.

I've ridden on all seven continents of the planet (Yes, the dirt bike in antarctica counts) and been on two cross-continent rides, other than North America (South america and europe)

I've had a couple crashes, one thanks to a little ol' lady in a Buick and another courtesy of a freshly killed armadillo that was spread through a curve in Louisianna.

I can honestly say that I dread the day I am too old to ride more than the day I die. I have met some of the finest people in the world, and been to some places you just can't get to in a car.

I suppose that I have seen the good side of being on a motorcycle, not just the one-sided bad, as would be presented to a meat-wagon operator.

It's worth it. If for no other reason, I know why dogs hang their head out of the window,

dam neck

i'm 35/m 5'10" 180. up here for 6 weeks, looking for women/couples who want some fun. PM me. we'll discuss the specifics.

sage

Back