Getting to Know You!

Looks like nobody's played here in awhile. Don't tell me everyone knows everyone else already?

As for me, I like to daydream about the sky and stars and what playthings exist up there.

My bump.....barely graduated from high school. Had to order cap and gown just before graduation.

Still went on to college

I was an art nerd in high school & got lucky to go to college for art. Luckier still to have had some really cool careers from all I learned there. This last 10 years has been as Gimpi Girl doing volunteer troop & first responder support. The 9 before that was on the road for Microsoft & before that was a TV gig, some media work, some medical billing & running an art department. Something always cool & fun that paid well until I hit the handicapped gimpi girl stuff.

I was an art nerd in high school & got lucky to go to college for art. Luckier still to have had some really cool careers from all I learned there. This last 10 years has been as Gimpi Girl doing volunteer troop & first responder support. The 9 before that was on the road for Microsoft & before that was a TV gig, some media work, some medical billing & running an art department. Something always cool & fun that paid well until I hit the handicapped gimpi girl stuff.
I was a theater geek who loved the whirlwind of words..... :)

I never went to college, but I can hold my own in an educated conversation.

When I was 8 years old I decided to become a teacher because I enjoyed going to school.

I love photography and have often had dreams of being a professional photographers grapher.

Jill of all trades, master of none, when it comes to crafts.

Despite being born and raised in the Peach State, I don't recall ever eating a peach.

I used to be shy as a kid and now I am supremely confident.

<sigh> I feel like since I am facing surgery #8 that I should be able to count some of the experience towards pre-med if I ever decided to go back to school.

<sigh> I feel like since I am facing surgery #8 that I should be able to count some of the experience towards pre-med if I ever decided to go back to school.

Good luck with #8.
I like stupid movies . Parodies , the dumber the better!

I'd like to make some new friends on LIT, as well as know more about others.

Tell me one new fact about you, so I might know you better.

I'll start:

I love alliteration. Merriest missions melding memories.

We've already met on here lol so I'd consider us atlease acquaintances :) but one fact about me is that I have many interests and plenty of opinions to go with them 😂

Back