Sexual superpowers/curses

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
Stories about sexual superpowers/curses, whether earned, inherited, or magically granted. Some ideas:

1)Can't Touch This

Virgin has dreams and intrusive thought about people he knows having hot sex and steamy affairs. It turns out they're real.

30 year old virgin has a dream about his hot coworker on the night before his birthday. She's bending over a desk, then his hands pull off her tight jeans to reveal her ass and pussy with no panties in sight. He unzips his pants to reveal his raging erection, which to his delight is about an inch or two longer than normal and also very girthy. She looks behind and puts her hand over her mouth, a bit alarmed. That's when he puts a finger to his lips as he smirks at her and puts his other hand on her left buttcheek, squeezing as he feels the goosebumps under his palm. He directs his pelvis to move forward and is suddenly awakened by his alarm. He groans, sits up, then humps the bed to take care of himself before getting ready and off to work. Later that day he's about to go home. He's had to stay later than normal and most people are gone. He's about to head out when he starts having intrusive thoughts of his balls slapping his coworker's ass as his hands grap her naked breasts and she grunts underneath him. He continues towards the exit when he realizes the grunts sounds real, and they're coming from a meeting room. He heads over and sees one of the young frat guy interns balls deep in his coworker. He stands there gawking as they finish, though luckily they don't see him before he darts to the bathroom. Just as he finishes and is about to clean up the floor, the door opens and someone walks in. Frozen in place, he watches as the pair of boat shoes go to the stall next to him and the owner begins to urinate. He's so nervous he suddenly rips a fart. It takes the other man an excruciatingly long time to wash his hands and leave. He is full of lust, fear, and anticipation as he drives home wondering what tonight and tomorrow will bring.

2) The Spellbinding Dick

18 year old stud discovers he has a magic wand

An 18 year old is over at his friend's house having dinner with his friend and his hot recently divorced mom. They start bantering back and forth, with the mom joking that her son's friend is the type girls have fun with and her son is the type they marry. That night he's sleeping in the guest bedroom above his friend's room when he starts masturbating about his friend's mom. He's fully erect when suddenly the mother bursts in the room in her nightgown, stares at him then runs over and jumps on top of him. She has on no panties and is incredibly wet, so she immediately devours him with her lower set of lips as she puts her hands on his shoulders and begins attacking his mouth with her tongue. She bucks ferociously until they both come to a loud finish. She suddenly looks up and seems mortified, as if a spell had been broken. "Were you masturbating about me?" she asks. He nods his head. "I don't know how my pussy knew, but she did. That was the best sex of my life!"
 
Last edited:
I have few sex curses:

1- Asshole's mom becomes a whore: Asshole has sex with a girl (or gf's mom), then shames her out of fun. Girls curses his mom and makes her insatiable sex beast. She quits her good job to become a pornstar/prostitue. She doesn't have sex with son, but he is ashamed of her acts.

2- Man becomes sex object: For whatever reason, young man with big dick is cursed to be objectified. Every woman in the world would want to fuck him. Even his mom and sister stop looking at him as family and molest him constantly.
 
1)Can't Touch This

Virgin has dreams and intrusive thought about people he knows having hot sex and steamy affairs. It turns out they're real.

This could start as just very distracting imagination of what might possibly transpire behind closed doors. It always is real-time or at least near real-time streaming -- but the catch might be, it rather have negative lag, a future shift. He doesn't believe it at first, because in his experience, nothing like that ever happen.

Once he finds proof that what he image actually has basis in reality, he discover that he can more or less deliberately tune in with horny people (predominantly girls, I think) and watch their escapades. Then he starts suspecting, he can influence decisions of whomever sensor feed he's hijacking, but he has to learn to suppress his selfishness, as he apparently can't change the target of the lust, just lower inhibitions and suggest more bold behaviour.

So he eventually can direct his coworkers to have sex even disregarding his actual presence, but still can't plain out command someone to bring him off, particularly because he can't do much about anything useful while asserting control over someone else, and most importantly, still need to earn genuine sympathy first.
 
Last edited:
Here a curse, that probably meant to be, and potentially could be a superpower: invisible girl makes everyone horny.

An extremely insecure shy girl longs for a guy who don't even look her way. Probably she also had a rather traumatic naked-in-nearly-public event, she got laughed at.

She encounter a witch/fairy and rant about her unhappy life. The magic person badly misinterpret what she's wanting or just have twisted sense of humour, or girl fails to follow instructions given or something somehow goes wrong (but I would avoid to make the magic bearer plain mean).

Anyway, the girl gains power to become invisible. Of course, she have to be fully naked to use that power, and if she isn't, her clothes dissappear permanently. And, she have trouble to control it. As a side effect, her mere invisible presence initiates plain raw lust in just about anyone. Or is that her naked presence, even despite invisibility?
 
Last edited:
This sounds like a "be careful what you wish for" situation.

A guy has a tiny dick. Somehow, he gets granted one wish (genie in a bottle, saves a leprechaun from a trap, finds a mermaid, whatever). Naturally, he wishes for a huge fucking cock. (Maybe it's a Zoltar machine at an arcade!)

Big mistake. Every woman who sees it runs screaming in horror! Or, if he finds one brave enough to attempt it, he passes out as soon as it gets hard.
 
Last edited:
The Xmen always made me wonder--they have some really useful powers. What about the mutants that don't have really useful powers? "the guy's dick is a vibrator" really wouldn't help much when you're trying to save the world. "My nipples turn into tongues" also not terrible useful.
 
Magic touch

This is something I've been trying to write a story about for a while: A man who can bring women to orgasm with just a touch. (I know there's a story about a woman with that power, named Orgasma, on Literotica.)
 
This is something I've been trying to write a story about for a while: A man who can bring women to orgasm with just a touch. (I know there's a story about a woman with that power, named Orgasma, on Literotica.)
I would think that if a guy could make a woman orgasm just by holding hands, or an arm around a shoulder, the woman would wonder how good an orgasm would be if he were actually having sex with her.
Or, it might scare the woman away, afraid to have the orgasm in public. It could be a blessing (for him and the woman) or it could be a curse.
Me, I think it would be a fun way to pass the time in some of the conferences I've had to endure.
Jenny
 
Here is some curses

1. Passing out.
He can always and easily get hard but will pass out before orgasm. Constant case of blueballs
 
I got one. Feel free anyone that wants to use this.

A man with mutant abilities of controlling people with his mind. Being a guy he uses it to get as much pussy as possible. He targets my wife after just meeting us. Soon after Im paying for a hotel room. Where he takes her and fucks her!
 
So long as he stays hard, I'm good with that!

Hmm. I think that this could be an interesting twist for a story

Like he was blessed by a witch of having great stamina... but the draw back is that due to all the blood rush, he passes out just before orgasming. His cock remains hard and no fun gets out. Masturbation gets the same conclusion.
 
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-event-pt-02-a-spin-off
Author explain the idea in first few chapter, but for anyone who doesn't want to read the story: a world-wide "curse" for women, they must swallow a load of cum every set time, or become a sex-crazed lunatic. While they suck, they experience the greatest pleasure they can have (but it doesn't mean than before and after they like the fact that they had to suck some guy). Men are obliged by law to provide a dick to suck, if they have strength. Public nudity and sex are allowed, but more as an excuse, than encouragement. No other "magical" buffs to men's verility and stamina, as well as women don't become sluts "just because".
To broaden the idea: women with short periods (less than 7 hours) can eat a cumload any time and reset their period. Those with mediul period (7-15 hours) can "reset the timer" only on the second half of their period. Women with 15-23 hours period can do it on last 3 hours, and anyone having 24+ perion can do it only on last half an hour.

Story ideas in this setting:
1)a businesswoman makes an audition for male "chaperone", but as she goes on business trip with her candidate, they get in lots of mishaps and situations when he can't provide his duties for her.
2) woman, whose job makes her move around a lot (estate agent or anything like this), she has very long period (25 hours) with very odd time and has to carefully plan her hours .
3) a young female employee has a dyke boss who dominates her and controlls her life. The boss has a fetish of embarrasing and exhibiting her subs. She has total control of employee's work time and can abuse it, putting her in situations where she can exceed her period (which is about 8-9 hours). The boss though can't force the employee to have lesbian sex with her, it is purely "visual" relationships.
4) A good girl from a good family (preacher or something that reasons why it is prim and proper family) turns 18 and get very short period, 4-5 hours. She is brought up very shy and is still a virgin. She doesn't have guts to ask guys for blowjobs she needs, and her family and friends have to "chaperone" her.
5) Some office has more women than men and there is a lot of intrigue about who can be the first to get the few hot guys. Guys know about the situation and use it for their own fun.
 
Guy has magic organ, making every woman he beds fall totally, completely, mindlessly, head-over-heels in love with him.

Think that would be good? Consider a crowd of monomaniacal women following him everywhere, interfering with his life and job, fighting with each other. Think Life Of Brian crowds with local cops accusing him of creating a disturbance.

Half tragedy, half comedy.
 
Another blessing/curse: a voice in the head constantly delivering hints what the wildest sexual fantasies of people around might be.
 
Back
Top