What's the biggest sexual related risk you've ever taken?

it was the end of the summer and ny last week of working at the club, i was returning to school in a few weeks. my bf had dumped me two weeks earlier and i was feeling randy and just drank up the attention he was paying me. and as i said earlier, he was wicked handsome and extremely confident. and rich! ;)

What else have you done when horny?
 
Overseas on business and one of the women that joined us for dinner and I hit it off. Neither of us knew a word of the others spoken language but we sure read each others body language well.

We had 3 rounds that night and another in the morning. Very interesting communicating without using the spoken words. :)
 
Hmmmm having an affair

With a guy who can cum over and over and over! Today for example we were together and he came 11 times in a 3 1/2 hr period. I'm very blessed. And he's hung too! I know it seems like its hard to believe but I was there. Also he's 59 and a marathon runner and a cyclist!:devil:
 
Going down on my wife's best friend & co-worker. She was going through a bad divorce and needed a man to do some repair work in her kitchen and setup a new computer for her. One thing led to another after finishing a six pack of beer and a couple bottles of wine between us and we're sitting on her bed trading hot flirty fantasies between bitching about our respective spouses inattentions in the bedroom.

It had been a decade since anyone had gone down on her, and I was happy to oblige. Only a one time thing, and I left before I caved and took her up on her offer of a hot sloppy blow job. One of the few times I've slipped on my wife and we never mentioned it again, even though I saw her pretty regular for years after.
 
I bet she appreciated it & actually admired that you'd go down on her & yet refrained from that blow job
 
risky sex

had unprotected sex with lots of strange cocks, and didnt manage to end up pregnant though i wish i would have, hey a girl can dream
 
Done unprotected oral a few times (unprotected regular to but I'm even pickier about that and have always seen test results first and yes i share my own when I do) although its generally supposed to be lower on the risky scale (mostly when I was younger I knew someone who caught something while being stupid and I've been paranoid about it ever since).

Beyond that had sex in public more then once but only got close to being caught once. Was giving a blow job to a guy at the time in his car on a fairly deserted stretch of road (not a popular make out spot either at least where i grew up the cops always checked those). At any rate he was getting a good head of steam going and we were about to move to the back seat when I noticed a set of headlights coming. You know those days you jsut get a gut feeling about something? I got up real quick and told him to zip up as I adjusted my clothes. He protested but finally did just in time as the cop turned his lights on and pulled up. We explained we had gotten lost and just pulled over to call for directions and the cop nodded and told us to get going. As we were about to pull away he said something I didn't quite hear it but it sounded like something about getting directions not taking that long. I could be wrong and I never saw that particular cop again but I was more then a little red. We wound up driving around a while and finding somewhere else to finish up. I ran into the cop again a few more times (not in that situation at least) and he always had this sort of bemused smirk whenever he saw me. Needless to say very different endings to that sequence ran through my fantasies for quite a while (what can I say I have a thing for authority figures espescially ones in uniform).

I've had my times with bfs or gfs when parents were in the other room certainly. I've commented elsewhere on that. One of the times I'm less proud of was at a friends house when i was staying over a few days. I was up late (I get insomnia some times) looking for a snack when I heard moaning from the living room. I snuck over to find her dad watching a porno on the tv. It was a hot one of two girls going at it and I was still wide awake so I tried to hide myself so I could watch but my own noises gave me away. He turned red and asked me why I was still up and I explained. We just sort of stared at each other for a minute and I leaned in an gave him a kiss (i'd known their family for years and always thought he was cute). I started rubbing him through his pants and he told me I should go back to bed but i could feel him responding so I kept kissing and whispered he didn't have to watch a movie to get off. It took some persuading but I wound up sitting on his lap on the couch letting him play with my breasts while I wacked him off and we watched the movie. Just as he came I heard a car in the drive and we had barely enough time to turn off the tape and slink away to bed before his wife came in. These days I try to avoid cheating spouses (it can get way to ugly) but well what can I say I was younger and dumber.
 
Sex while driving on the highway. (life and limb)
Sex while driving through a drive-through. (police involvement)
Sex with a woman within an hour of meeting her without a condom. My rationale was: She had just finished up getting a master's degree, theres no way she has any STDs.
 
Lots of stupidly unprotected one night stand in my younger days, I am so fucking lucky I never caught anything or got hurt.
I cheated on my husband and he came home within minutes of the other guy leaving (hubby laughed when I eventually told him)
In a park once I nearly had a family catch me and some guy. 'Luckily' he nearly came at the sight of my stocking and suspenders. Though I was thoroughly disappointed.
Is sex in a taxi considered risky or just exhibitionism? :p
 
Where I work there is a girl Ive had fun with, her boyfriend works there too.
I went to her house at 7pm on my break and fucked her on their bed.
Then went back to work to carry on working with her boyfriend, that was rather an odd feeling!
 
I was getting a blowjob while driving home from a wedding from my girlfriend, I had her skirt up around her waist and my fingers deep in her pussy, which was dripping wet. I turned off the hwy into a small roadside rest stop and pulled her out of the car with her skirt still up, bent her over the hood of the car and fucked her right there. About 4 cars drove by while we were fucking.
 
perhaps phone sex while my husband is coming in the door from work - without a phone in his hand...

sexting while my husband climbs into bed?

oh, lots of unprotected sex when i was younger - everyone was doing it!
 
One night stand.

I was pissed, lonely and needed a fight or a fuck so I ended up with what looked like both happened.

Got smashed ended up with the local news writer and fucked like we were trying to kill each other.
Woke up the next morning, there was blood everywhere. I had blood on me, my pillow, my wall...
pillow was torn up... We didn't kill each other but we did a number on my lady parts. (and no it wasn't that time of the month if that tells you how rough it got)

He asked me out on a date but I had to decline, bought me a drink the next time he saw me at the bar and was sure to hype me well to anyone that caught my eye.

One night stand to wing man... spectacular :)
 
I was a teenager in the 60's, before birth control was readily available. My first sex was with no protection ... that was really risky, but horniness got the better of us.

Heh, that's about what I was going to say too, except that it wasn't the 60's and I had no good excuse.
 
In retrospect, most of my 20s seems like a huge risk. When I consider how many guys I went 'all the way' with, it seems almost odd that not one of them turned out to be dangerously possessive or a stalker or anything like that.
 
My biggest risk is the taboo relationship i'm in now and I love it!
Adds to the excitement and better orgasims. ;)
 
I guess the fact I sleep with lots of different people is a risk in itself, makes me more open for pregnancy, STIs etc. (though I'm on the pill and use condoms, but still). Then I've often done sexual related acts in public too, which is risky. Even being an exhibonist (sp?) can be risky if the wrong people see it.
 
Sex in an apartment complex hot tub..
Sex in a wooded area of a public park during the day..
Sex in a lake during a family camping trip..
And a couple unprotected one nighters - I was young.

Rather short list, thinking I need to add to it now!
 
The most risky thing I've ever done in my life, sexually and in every other way, was to allow myself to fall in love with my ex, and to believe that she'd fallen in love with me.

One learns the hard way.
 
Fucking a young co ed I was involved with up against the deck railing of my apt. both of us buck naked. It was in the evening though. But everything was quiet except us. ;)
 
Sex in an apartment complex hot tub..
Sex in a wooded area of a public park during the day..
Sex in a lake during a family camping trip..
And a couple unprotected one nighters - I was young.

Rather short list, thinking I need to add to it now!

Yes I think you do need to add to it Leo. As I need to add to mine.
 
Back
Top