NFL Players kneeling for the anthem

Yeah, I'd prefer it only be played at official Government events.

Yeah, we get that you're upset and boycotting the NFL so why don't you just turn off your TV and stop whining?

Fuck you asshole I already have, two years ago. That doesn't mean I can't comment on their anti-American behavior.

Damn all the freedom that allows people to be patriotic....it must suck to hate the USA so much and be stuck here. :D

Fuck you asshole I already have, two years ago. That doesn't mean I can't comment on their anti-American behavior.

You're a Marines veteran and afraid to admit to it just to save face on your internet persona. That's sad and disgusting with a heavy dose of cowardice.

This is a very privileged generation.

Never been drafted into military service (i enlisted). Never been ordered to shoot.

The Flag is a testament to our successes and failures as a Nation. Those decisions and realities are recognized by reverence to our chosen symbol, The Flag.

If you wanna act like a clown and expose the child-like wonderland of your world-view, you are free to do so.

I wouldn't like my attendance at any event being used to make a political statement.

What do those football protesters do when they hear the Nat'l Anthem at other venues? They probably don't kneel. Maybe they spit and curse?

I stand with my hand over heart for the anthem and have been known to get weepy, especially at events honoring our veterans, both with us and those who gave all for our freedoms.

Still, I think the NFL's position on the anthem is dumb. Freedom of speech has been fought and died for and those that wish to express themselves and an injustice they experience should have the freedom to express it as they are doing it, which is a respectful protest (as opposed to being antagonistic).

That goes for stepping and burning our flag. I'll always see the irony in it that if they did those things in a country without those freedoms they would quietly disappear one night. Still, protest as you will as long as your protest does not infringe on my rights.

God bless America and all our imperfections.

If they really want to make a protest that will make people take notice, then they should give up their NFL contracts and donate the money to those that are less fortunate.

Or do something about the problems that they say are wrong. I don't see kaperdick doing anything except whining...

Rarely do they do this. There are a few that do give back, but yet they still have their millions.

They talk a big walk, but rarely do the actual walk. Talk is extremely cheap.

Even kaperdick, hasn't donated or even helped out those that are less fortunate.

Ok, you can start hating me now....

Last edited:
If they really want to make a protest that will make people take notice, then they should give up their NFL contracts and donate the money to those that are less fortunate.

Or do something about the problems that they say are wrong. I don't see kaperdick doing anything except whining...

Rarely do they do this. There are a few that do give back, but yet they still have their millions.

They talk a big walk, but rarely do the actual walk. Talk is extremely cheap.

Even kaperdick, hasn't donated or even helped out those that are less fortunate.

Ok, you can start hating me now....
Actually that's exactly what Kapernick(sp) has done.

I stand with my hand over heart for the anthem and have been known to get weepy, especially at events honoring our veterans, both with us and those who gave all for our freedoms.

Still, I think the NFL's position on the anthem is dumb. Freedom of speech has been fought and died for and those that wish to express themselves and an injustice they experience should have the freedom to express it as they are doing it, which is a respectful protest (as opposed to being antagonistic).

That goes for stepping and burning our flag. I'll always see the irony in it that if they did those things in a country without those freedoms they would quietly disappear one night. Still, protest as you will as long as your protest does not infringe on my rights.

God bless America and all our imperfections.

The only thing I don't agree with the protest is! These players, none of there immediate family were or affected by by 99.9 of of the causes they are protesting. Same as my black friends who I went to school with are extremely bitter at stuff that had had no bearing on them or there grandparent or greats but they are mad as hell and hate white people etc . Much because of the media and other factors.

The only thing I don't agree with the protest is! These players, none of there immediate family were or affected by by 99.9 of of the causes they are protesting. Same as my black friends who I went to school with are extremely bitter at stuff that had had no bearing on them or there grandparent or greats but they are mad as hell and hate white people etc . Much because of the media and other factors.

If you're this uninformed on the topic, you should probably educate yourself before interjecting.

All this false manufactured patriotism is justa bunch of bullshit.

I bet they dont play the anthem and fly fighter jets overhead every day at your workplace.

All this false manufactured patriotism is justa bunch of bullshit.

I bet they dont play the anthem and fly fighter jets overhead every day at your workplace.

It's easier to control and influence a mindless population that way.

Damn all the freedom that allows people to be patriotic....it must suck to hate the USA so much and be stuck here. :D

What a simple-minded view of people who want to improve the USA!

Most people love the USA enough to understand that it is not perfect, that it needs to be improved in some areas, and that protest is sometimes necessary to make those improvements. They do not hate the USA, as those defending the current power dynamics want you to believe.

Protests will continue. So get over it, all you snowflakes who wrap yourself in the thin veneer of the American flag.

All those protests they held during the off season were great,and without the camera's on.:rolleyes:

What a simple-minded view of people who want to improve the USA!

Most people love the USA enough to understand that it is not perfect, that it needs to be improved in some areas, and that protest is sometimes necessary to make those improvements. They do not hate the USA, as those defending the current power dynamics want you to believe.

Protests will continue. So get over it, all you snowflakes who wrap yourself in the thin veneer of the American flag.

The Democratic Party is the most destructive force in America today. They don't want to better the country, they want to do whatever it takes to enhance their political fortunes even if it means importing a new underclass stupid enough to buy into their totalitarian agenda of centralized government control of everything.

The Democratic Party is the most destructive force in America today. They don't want to better the country, they want to do whatever it takes to enhance their political fortunes even if it means importing a new underclass stupid enough to buy into their totalitarian agenda of centralized government control of everything.

You support a racist and treasonous dipshit. Nothing you say about Americans or patriots matter in the least.

How is kneeling before a football game increasing the fortune of any of the players? If anything it is decreasing their ability to make money.

How is kneeling before a football game increasing the fortune of any of the players? If anything it is decreasing their ability to make money.

Notice the NFL is now playing games in Mexico and and in London in their international series. They care less and less about Americans as they plan to take more and more of their game worldwide. Crapping on the United States and the American people is one way of gaining popularity certain parts of the world, like those mentioned. Their blatant anti-Americanism has cost them about 20% of their viewership so far. Their future plans are all about the long game.

Back