Aphrodite's Golden Apple Wafflehouse....you'd better tip the waitress..

taxi.gif

Er....no ma'am!!!

As it should be anywhere you don't tip your waitress.

(Can you tell who put themselves through college waiting tables?)

I was stupid-crazy privileged growing up, so I didn't pay for my undergraduate degree.. (is white bread red neck a thing?? )

I did work through graduate school but have loans I think might not get resolved until my death certificate gets issued..:eek:

I did, however, work at a grocery store and an ice cream shop while working on my BA.... fun... and..yummy

my next tattoo might be of a Death Hawk Moth... they like honey and can invade a hive by mimicking honey bee pheromones. They don't harm the bees, though, just eat the honey. :)
My girls are doing great this year, btw.
tumblr_lnqrp4g9nl1qhula8o1_500.jpg

my next tattoo might be of a Death Hawk Moth... they like honey and can invade a hive by mimicking honey bee pheromones. They don't harm the bees, though, just eat the honey. :)
My girls are doing great this year, btw.
tumblr_lnqrp4g9nl1qhula8o1_500.jpg

They’re fascinating... I love the nails you posted too!

Just a suggestion, RubenesqueAphrodite: shouldn’t you be offering a Ruben (stet) sandwich on the menu at this golden apple waffle house?

That could be offered under the BadAmy forgivesandwich part of the menu.

I see..
So, should I interpret* the request as a suggestion I owed someone a forgivenessandwich?
Not at all.

You simply added what could arguably be the signature sandwich of this golden apple wafflehouse to the menu.

Now I can go for a pastrami and sauerkraut sandwich — but without the swiss cheese.

Not at all.

You simply added what could arguably be the signature sandwich of this golden apple wafflehouse to the menu.

Now I can go for a pastrami and sauerkraut sandwich — but without the swiss cheese.

I don't know about that...I like Ruben sandwiches, but not sure I'd call it my signature...

There was a fellow on here who liked to call me Ruben... not sure why, since there's not a female alive who goes by that name..
But..
Whatevs...
To each their own.

If I were to have a signature anything...it might be lemon poundcake.
Dunno... my likes and dislikes change with the wind.

Back