Story stuck in "pending" for +5 weeks!

SwizzleRich

Virgin
Story stuck in "pending" for +5 weeks! (fixed with patience!)

Greetings fine Sirs and Ladies of Literotica.

I have an unpleasant problem with my story being stuck in "pending" for quite a while now.

I tried re-sending it two times, but it just gets stuck and now it's been in the "pending" section for more than five weeks. I know how to do my stuff, I've already wrote some stories, but this one is just stuck like a mothafucka... Any idea what to do about that? (Already PM'd Laurel ;-; )

Last edited:
All you can do is PM Laurel, give her the story name and the date it was submitted, ask (nicely) if there's been a glitch.

Greetings fine Sirs and Ladies of Literotica.

I have an unpleasant problem with my story being stuck in "pending" for quite a while now.

I tried re-sending it two times, but it just gets stuck and now it's been in the "pending" section for more than five weeks. I know how to do my stuff, I've already wrote some stories, but this one is just stuck like a mothafucka... Any idea what to do about that? (Already PM'd Laurel ;-; )

when you re-sent it you just bumped it to the bottom of the queue. just let it be and don't click the link to view it as it's basically like resubmitting it and, again, that just bumps it back down the list.

Well I did contact Laurel, but does anyone know how long does it take to get a reply from her? I have sent a message several days ago, but it's marked as "unread" still.

Well I did contact Laurel, but does anyone know how long does it take to get a reply from her? I have sent a message several days ago, but it's marked as "unread" still.
You might never get a reply, but your story might miraculously appear. It probably takes as long to fix the glitch as it does to reply, and time is precious. Wait a few more days to see if the status changes, if not, send her another message (by PM, do NOT use the email addy, it's no good at all).

Turns out the patience paid off. After contacting Laurel via DM my story popped into existence. Thank you all for replies ;D

Back