A Crazy Season for Austin Michaels (closed for whisperwish19)

"Oh, god yes!" Gwen responded to Austin's question, her voice growing louder with each thrust of her son's cock. His cock felt huge inside of her and yet it seemed to slide into her so easily, so deep in that she could already feel herself approaching a climax.

"Don't stop, baby, don't stop," she continued to moan as she felt her thighs begin to quiver. Her orgasm hovered just out of reach, teasing her. Each time he plunged into her warm folds she felt it inch closer, felt the strength of her impending explosion grow.
 
"Mmm, is Mommy going to cum for her baby boy already?" Austin asked, moving his hands onto the couch on either side of Gwen's body. He put his feet on the coffee table, positioned almost like he was going to do push-ups. With hard, downward thrusts, Austin hit deep within his mother's pussy.

"Tell me Mommy like being her baby boy's slut," he moaned, still pounding her pussy and feeling his orgasm approaching. He hoped she'd go along with his dirty talk, and although they were fucking, asking her to call herself his slut was crossing a new boundary.
 
Gwen felt Austin's body shift atop hers and almost immediately felt a slight change in the angle with which he was penetrating her. Her moans grew more high pitched in response, "Oh, fuck! Yes, baby, make me your slut...make mommy your little cock slut..."

Even as the dark haired woman confessed her desire to her own son, she began to cum, her cunt gushing as her legs tensed then released, then tensed again. Gwen's head jerked forward, and her thighs trembled as she continued to orgasm hard. Her legs and ass and the couch were all covered in her thick, sticky cum and still it gushed from her with each deep thrust from her son's swollen cock.

"Oh, fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!" she managed to say between incoherent moans and shallow breaths.
 
"Oh, fuck!" Austin yelled sharply as he looked down to see his mother's thick cum coating not only his cock, but also her legs, ass, and even the couch! Turned on even more by the amount she came and how she was talking to him, Austin kept pounding her cunt.

"Make me cum, Mommy! Say you're my little fuckwhore...say you want my cum," he murmured down to her, the heat permeating from their bodies causing him to drip sweat onto her as he fucked her.
 
Gwen was still recovering from her own orgasm when she heard Austin pleading with her to help him cum. At that moment, there was nothing in the world she wanted more than the opportunity to bring her son to climax, to see the look on his face, to hear him...

"I'm your little fuckwhore, your cumslut, your little bitch...I'm whatever you want me to be, baby," she purred as she looked adoringly up into his eyes.

"That's it, Austin, fuck mommy good and hard..." Gwen continued to urge her son. "Mommy wants you to cum all over her...all over my face and my tits...come on, baby..." she begged.
 
"Uuuuunh, fuck!" Austin cried out again. His mother had said just the right words to get him off, and now he was going to give her what she wanted. He quickly regained his footing on the floor, then went up on the couch, standing over Gwen as he began to shoot his load all over her face, but also making sure he left some to paint her heaving tits.

"OhMomohMomohMom," he said, nearly unintelligible as he drained himself, hitting a massive high with his orgasm.
 
The moment Austin pulled himself from her pussy, instinctively Gwen slipped a hand between her legs, softly rubbing herself as she lowered her legs down and watched her son climb onto the couch, his cock poised above her. She cooed and purred as she watched Austin stroke himself and then cum began to rain down onto her face. The first drops landed on her right cheek, then more on her left eye and several drops went directly into her mouth, giving her her first taste of her teenage son's thick, salty jizz.

As Austin continued to bath her face and then her tits in his cum, Gwen rubbed her clit softly, "Hmmmm, god yes!" Her voice was barely a whisper now, a clear feeling of satisfaction at the fact that she had made her little man cum so hard.
 
Austin had his eyes closed throughout his orgasm, so he was surprised and delighted by the sight of his mother after he had showered her with his cum. He was living out his own fantasy -- a scene he had seen in many a porn -- and his fantasy girl was none other than his own mom. His cum was dripping down her face and onto her beautiful tits, and short of busting inside her, he was overly satisfied with what transpired on the couch.

"Fuck, Mom..." he panted, still coming down from his peak. "That was amazing...w-was it OK for you?"
 
"Oh, baby, it was more than okay, it was a dream come true," Gwen said, her voice soft and suggestive as she reached up and gently took hold of her son's now partially limp cock. "Mommy hasn't come that hard in years."

"My pussy is still trembling," she added with a grin.

"You should go rest up in case I decide to pay you a visit in the middle of the night," Gwen suggested. "Meanwhile, I am going to go clean up. I seem to have gotten something all over me..."
 
Austin went to bed that evening feeling extremely satisfied, and while he was hoping to get his overnight visit from his mother, she didn't stop by. It did disappoint him, but it only heightened his desire for her.

The week went by without anything major happening. The Cougars won their next two games that they played, including another blowout win Friday night, in which Austin had another outstanding performance, scoring 28 points. With the starters rested for most of the fourth quarter once again, their minds quickly turned to the party that Austin's best friend, Jake Grove, was hosting at his house.

Austin showed up to the party wearing a nice button-down shirt and a pair of jeans. With Jake's parents out vacationing on a cruise, that left the Groves' alcohol supply to be raided by the Concordia students at the party.

With a beer in hand, Austin was standing by the kitchen table with Jake and a couple other guys from the senior class. They talked about the game, girls, other sports and a bunch of other things that came up in conversation. Someone suggested that the group play beer pong, and so they set up the kitchen table in order to do so.

Austin teamed up with Jake and was well on the way to leading the team to a win when he felt a hand touch his shoulder. As he looked over his shoulder, he saw a hand on Jake's shoulder.

Seeing the girl behind them, Austin smiled. "Oh, hi there..."
 
The after school varsity cheerleading team meeting had run long, making Stacy late for dinner and consequently, late for the party. Once she made her way into the house, it didn't take her long to find her boyfriend, Jake, who she spotted in the kitchen with several of his friends, including Austin who was standing right next to Jake.

Stacy threaded her way through the crowded living room and stepped up behind the two high school boys. She reached out and put a hand on each boy's shoulder, "Hey guys, how's it going?"

As Jake and Austin turned to look at her, Stacy saw that they were engaged in a rousing game of beer pong.

"I see you started without me," she accused them, smiling warmly as she reached past Austin to grab a beer, her chest pressing against his arm momentarily.


Stacy: http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a439/whisperwish19/amber-heard1_zps9b57c6a8.jpg
 
"Hey guys, how's it going?"

"Good, babe," Jake said as he turned from the table and gave Stacy a quick kiss on the lips before letting her wander to get a beer. "Hey, Stace...could you get me another one too, please?" he asked, holding up his empty bottle to show her what he wanted.

"I see you started without me."

"Well, obviously we started without you...we'd be losing if you were on our team," Austin joked. He felt her chest brush against his arm as she moved past him to get beer, and while her back was turned, he looked down and checked out her ass. God damn, he thought to himself as he watched his best friend's girlfriend.
 
"We might be losing, but at least we'd have the best looking team," Stacy joked as she grabbed her beer and turned back toward the guys. As she turned she saw Austin quickly look up and realized that he had been checking out her butt. The thought sent a tingle of excitement through her.

Stacy had been crushing on Austin for nearly a year, in fact, it had been Austin that she'd been flirting with after the game when Jake had asked her out on a date. She accepted, because Austin didn't seem interested, and ever since she's been with Jake. The fact that Jake was a good guy and a funny guy and handsome hadn't stopped the teenage girl from continuing to wonder what might have been with his best friend.

This time as Stacy slipped between Austin and Jake, her breasts pressing against Austin's chest, she stared directly into his gorgeous eyes as if daring him to say something.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find Allison," she said, loud enough for Jake to hear her over the music. As she started away from the guys, she abruptly glanced over her shoulder hoping to catch Austin looking at her ass again...
 
As Stacy passed through again, Austin could swear she was flirting with him with her eyes -- wanting him to make a move on her. But with her boyfriend -- his best friend -- standing nearby, he couldn't. He did make sure to check out her ass again, however this time, she caught him. Austin felt his face redden instantly.

Austin and Jake suddenly went cold in beer pong, missing shots as the game neared its conclusion. Somehow, they ended up losing to their opponents, and Austin and Jake were left to down the remaining beers.

"Shit," Austin said with a smile as the four guys shook hands with each other. "Anyone want a drink? I'm going back to the kitchen."

Upon getting no response, Austin walked into the kitchen to grab some water, wanting to cleanse his system before he would have to leave.
 
"Hey stud," Stacy said as she walked up behind Austin and slapped him on the butt. "Heard you guys got creamed in the big beer pong championship. Guess you could'va used my help afterall, huh?"

Stacy had gotten the full report already from Jake, just before he said he was going to go out front and get some air with some of the other guys, which she was pretty sure meant that he was going to go smoke a fat one with Mike and Eric.

She sat two empty beer bottles down on the counter, her fourth and fifth, which for a light weight like her was a lot. Grabbing a sixth, and she told herself, final, the teenager turned her attention back to hunky Austin.

As she glanced up at him, Stacy lost her balance slightly and ended up leaning against Austin. As she pressed a hand against his firm chest, she found herself wondering if she should just make a move and see what happened. Thanks to the amount of beer she'd consumed, she didn't talk herself out of the idea.

"Hey, uhm, Jake said to meet him down in the basement," she lied, grabbing Austin's hand and leading him to the stairs.
 
"Heard you guys got creamed in the big beer pong championship. Guess you could'va used my help afterall, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up," Austin said, jumping in response to Stacy's slapping his ass. "Did better than you would've done, anyway," he said with a small smile.

The next thing he knew, Stacy was leaning up against him, putting a hand on his chest. He continued to hide his arousal, knowing full well that this was his buddy's girlfriend. But before he could push her away, she took his hand and led him toward the basement.

"Wh-what? Wait, where are we going?" Austin asked, following her.
 
"The basement, he said if I ran into you to tell you to go down to the basement," Stacy answered, surprised at how easily she was able to lie.

"I'll show you," she offered even though Austin had been there dozens of times and had spent many in hour in the basement.

Still holding onto his wrist, the blond led him down the stairs, into the basement, locking the door behind him. The only thing downstairs was a couch and a television. No Jake, and no one else either. Just Stacy and Austin.

Stacy didn't let go of her friend's wrist though, instead she pulled him to the couch and fell down onto her back, pulling Austin down on top of her.
 
Before he knew it, Austin was on top of Stacy...his best friend's girlfriend...in his best friend's basement.

He wanted to stop before things got any further, even uttering out a "Stacy, we can't," but the look in her eyes told him he wasn't going to get out of the basement without fucking her first.

Austin's hands roamed Stacy's body as he leaned his head down and passionately kissed her.
 
Stacy's mouth opened to Austin's and her tongue desperately sought his out as her lips pressed tightly against his. The feel of his hands on her body only aroused her more, erasing whatever doubts she might have still had about cheating on Jake. She shifted her hips slightly and opened her legs so that Austin's body slipped between her legs which she then wrapped around his waist, holding him close.

"I want you to fuck me, Austin, fuck me good," she whispered into his ear before kissing his neck, her hands grabbing at his shirt, trying to pull it up over his head.

"Jake never has to know," she assured him.
 
Austin tilted his head, enjoying the way Stacy's soft lips felt pressed against his neck. His hands unbuttoned her tight jeans, and he slid a hand down her zebra-print panties, rubbing her pussy hard.

"Fuck you good, huh? That what you want?" he asked, pure carnal lust in his eyes.
 
"Yes, god yes!" Stacy moaned as she felt Austin's fingers between her legs. "All night long...fuck me all night, Austin!"

Her lips moved from his neck to his ear where she began to bite his earlobe, her fingernails clawing at his back.

"Oh, God! That feels so good," she murmured as Austin continued to rub her pussy as best he could with her jeans still on. "Take my pants off."
 
Before Stacy could even take another breath after asking Austin to take her pants off, her jeans were discarded and on the floor. Austin kept her panties on and slipped two fingers inside of her, fucking her with them hard and fast. He heard a faint squishing from her pussy as his fingers worked quickly.

"You've been wanting this for a while, haven't you?" he murmured into her neck, his alcohol-tinged breath lingering close to her ear.
 
Stacy wiggled out of her jeans enthusiastically, maybe even desperately. Then, with the jeans discarded on the floor, the teen settled in beneath Austin, spreading her legs enough for him to easily slip a hand into her panties. She gasped loudly as felt Austin push two fingers into her slit and begin to finger her.

"You've been wanting this for a while, haven't you?" Austin asked, his breath warm against her neck.

"Since the first time we met..." she admitted as she pulled Austin's shirt up and off, throwing it down onto the floor next to her pants. Then she reached down and started to unbuckle Austin's pants, moaning each time his fingers sank into her wet folds.

Stacy could already feel her body racing toward a climax, but she didn't want to rush things. "Not so fast..." she pleaded, one hand moving to Austin's wrist to try to slow him down. "I want to take out time...let me suck your dick...please..."
 
"Whatever you want, baby...use that mouth and show me how bad you wanted it," Austin urged as he finished the job of undoing his pants. He pushed them down, along with his boxers.

Luckily for him, the alcohol hadn't taken full effect on his cock, as it stood erect and proud for Stacy. "How's this compare to Jake?"
 
"Holy shit...it's so fucking big!" Stacy blurted out as she saw Austin's cock spring from his boxers. "I thought Jake was big, but..."

The teen stopped talking half way through her statement, too eager to get her hands and mouth on the cock in front of her. Still lying on her back on the couch, Stacy pulled at Austin's hips, guiding him higher until his cock was directly above her face. She reached out and wrapped one hand around the thick erection, angling it down toward her mouth until her lips were around the head, slowly parting to let him enter her.

As Stacy began to suck on the swollen head of Austin's penis, she could feel his nuts brushing against her chin and her neck. She felt so dirty, and the dirtier she felt, the wetter her panties became.
 
Back
Top