[/size]​

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Jacqui[/size] again,

In association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
* * * MORE REALLY GREAT NEWS * * *​
[/size]

Yes he’s has done it again! And it’s the 129th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! Another Loving Wifer!

[SIZE=+2]
Blue88
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
When Sorrows Come Ch 02
[/size]

Well done!

Hi, it’s Jacqui again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our eighty-second (82nd) to be so honored. . It’s our 130th 100+ comment story. It’s a Gay story…

[size=+2]
Nice Guy Pt. 02
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
Katmai
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club!

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Jacqui[/size],

By appointment from:

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with the:

[SIZE=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

presents:

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED LIST

130 STORIES
100+ COMMENTS

19 CATEGORIES
BDSM
EXHIBITIONIST
FETISH
FIRST TIME
GAY
GROUP
HOW TO
HUMOR
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
NONHUMAN
NON CONSENT
NOVELS
ROMANCE
SCI-FI
TEXT WITH AUDIO

82 AUTHORS

845 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
510 Words On Skin PacoFear
480 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries
When We Were Married DanielQSteele1
(15 different chapters of this story have received over 100 votes)
367 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
281 My Virgin Sister samslam
280 Colleen Ch. 3 Texas Refugee other chapters also
276 Hunted furrybert
254 Laura’s Vineyard ronde
248 Falling Into Darkness Ch 18 Elianna

228 Snap Shot M. Millswan
219 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
207 Service TryAnything​

Last edited:
[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]_ (now Cphucker)
Alwayswantedto
Aussie Bard
BatsandGlamour
bilbo181
Blue88
Bowoodstock
C.C. Rider
CastleStone

Cat5
CharleyBear
Cloacas
Creamer
Crisscross2037
DGHear
DanWants
DanielQSteele1
DirtyAliceBlack
DoctorWolf

Eldridggein00
Elianna
Emrsumbiggens
evanslily
Farmerboy
Furrybert
GaryAPB
Hansbwl
Harddaysknight
Hilarynhugo

jake60
JazCullen
Joe Brolly
Jtmalone70
Katmai
Ken Lucas
L.A Wicker
Longhorn_07
M. Millswan
MarshAlien

Matt Moreau
Mentalcase
miss honeypot
misterstan
MLyons
ms_girl23
M-Y-Erotica
MzDeviancy
Nici
Ohio

PacoFear
RedEmerald
Rehnquist
Rgjohn
robcub32
ronde
rpsuch
sachiaiko

Sarahhh
samslam

Scorpio44

scouries
secretme
Serenakitten
Sir Nathan
Slirpuf
soular
StangStar06
StormX
S-Des

strickland83
Texas Refugee
thecelt
the_last_high
TryAnything
Tx_Tall_Tales
VertigoJ
whiteone redone
Winterfoxx
Wishfulthinking

Yesplease8
youbadboy
[/size]​

it took six long years for this one of jims to make it...

[size=+3]
Sam Prefers Daddy
[/size]

hot-girl-in-the-pool.jpg

Sam Prefers Daddy Dad claims his daughter from her husband.
4.68 [size=+3]1000[/size] 237826 Incest/Taboo (English) 10/12/05
Public Comments: 25​

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s has done it again! And it’s the 131st story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! Another Loving Wifer!

[SIZE=+2]
StarStang06
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Kissing My Angel Goodnight
[/size]

Well done!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s has done it again too! And it’s the 132nd story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! Another Loving Wifer!

[SIZE=+2]
StormX
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
The Envelope
[/size]

Good work!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s has done it again too! And it’s the 133rd story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! An Incest story from one of the gianyts.

[SIZE=+2]
samslam
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
Sister’s Home Movies
[/size]

Nothing better than a good sister story!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

Yes he’s has done it again too! And it’s the 134th story in the history of LITEROTICA that has received 100 COMMENTS!! This guy is really on a roll!.

[SIZE=+2]
Rehnquist
[/SIZE]​

[size=+2]
A Case of Self Defense
[/size]

Nothing better than a good courtroom story!

Hi, its [size=+2]Jacqui[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

As many of you know we no longer list every story that receives 1000 votes. Due to the new and improved voting system many more stories are achieving this total and so we now only post 2000+ vote stories.

However we will continue to post the names of authors who have had a story hit the 1000+ vote mark. They are now members of the order. Here’s another three members:

[size=+2]
Slirpuff
[/size]

[size=+2]
ZexWizzard
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming these authors​

Last edited:
Scouries, being that I'm leaving, being that I just posted my last story, I figured you're the one that I'd ask first.

Now, I've already checked with Laurel and she said it's okay to do this. She said she would transfer the ownership of the Green E to you, should we negotiate a fair price, along with the certificate that included the Green E serial number.

I know you would sell your soul, give me a thousand virgins, and offer Gabby to me to have uninterrupted sex with your blow up doll but, in real mony, American dollars, and not that fake currency that you imagine that Literotica pays you for your stories...

How much would you give me for my Green E?

You realize, of course, that this isn't just any Green E. It's an authentically certified BostonFictionWriter Green E. I was able to grab it from around his neck, just before he swam with the fishes, if you know what I mean.

Of course, you realize that this is a circa 2007 Green E and the older they are the more valuable they are.

Much like copper, Green E's have a beautiful patina that ages like fine wine.

I'm offering you the rights to buy the Green E first. The Green E comes with the Green E baseball cap, Literotica's Green E satin jacket, Green E key fob, and the Green E gold chain, should you want to wear the Green E around your neck.

No doubt, you'd be the envy of your London neighborhood.

I will accept gold, of course.

Before I take my Green E to E-Bay and sell it to the highest bidder, make me an offer that I can't refuse.

There might have been some meaning to your dying-swan farewells if you hadn't already posted that you'd just be changing alts with the New Year. :D

There might have been some meaning to your dying-swan farewells if you hadn't already posted that you'd just be changing alts with the New Year. :D

Are my words set in stone? Have I signed a contract with Literotica that once I post something on the forum board that it must be true and adhered to? Have I not lied in the past? I am BostonFictionWriter, you know. Everything that I write is...fiction.

Is it that you'll miss me? Is it that you love me and don't want me to leave? Sorry, but I'm not a gay man. I'm not even a bi-sexual man. I'm a heterosexual man. Please stop pining after me. You can't have me. I belong to someone else, a woman.

My plan is to disappear from the site. I've decided to hang up my keyboard. Never (sniff, sniff) is when I'll write another story. I'm done, finished. It's over, I tell you, it's over. I'm through with writing.

I'M NOT COMING BACK!

After some soul searching, after extensive research, I decided to take up basket weaving at the home for retired Literotica writers. Literotica has a home, just outside of Boston, in the ghetto.

I plan on spending the rest of my days there weaving baskets. Perhaps, you'd like to buy a basket from me for a loved one for the holidays. Of course, I won't have a basket made and ready, until next Christmas. Tell me, what size basket would you require for that big head of yours?

I don't know if I have the materials to make a basket the size of a pickle barrel, but I'll try.

Anyway, my days here are over. By the time you read this message, I'll already be on the bus and gone to Literotica's home for retired writers. You'd be surprised who is there. And I'm not talking about kittens....Purrrfect.

Oh, I almost forgot. What's your favorite color and give me your initials so that I may monogram your basket for you.

Thank you for all the kindness you have paid me in the past and there is no truth to the rumor that I'll be putting a deadly snake in your basket that will bite you in the ass, as soon as you open the cover. That's just crazy. Stuff like that only happens in the movies. What are the odds that a deadly snake will bite you in the ass? Actually, knowing you, you'd probably enjoy the experience.

Oh, and by the way. I told you already. How many times must I tell you? My Green E is not for sale to you. I realize, of course, that you've bought you Green E's from others on the board, which is why you have so many, but I refuse to sell you my Green E. Sorry.

Now, if Scouries buys my Green E and if you negotiate with Scouries and buy it from him, well that's out of my control. Besides, I won't even know about it, as I'll be at the home for Literotica's retired writers. They don't even have a computer there. They just have fingerpaints and crayons. I can't wait.

Bye. Oh, by the way, I left you a roll of quarters to that you can ride that airplane at the supermarket, while pretending that you're a real pilot.

Don't crash like you did the last time, falling off the ride. Hold on tight and wear your helmet. Have a good life. Ta ta.

How can I contemplating missing you when all indications are that you're not going anywhere--just changing alts? :D

You obviously have no control over what you say or do.

Hi, it’s Jacqui again!

I’m pleased to announce​

[size=+2]
[/size]

We found another new member! Our eighty-third (83rd ) to be so honored. . It’s our 135th 100+ comment story. It’s a Sci-Fi story…

[size=+2]
The Missing Dragon
[/size]

[SIZE=+2]
Lien_Geller
[/SIZE]​

Welcome to the club!

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Home of LITEROTICA’S GREATEST FRAUD

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts. Yes, this is another of his made up lists so he can be associated with the good writers on this site.

Last edited:
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Home of LITEROTICA’S GREATEST FRAUD and his major Alt Jacqui who is replacing that other alt that got banned for spamming.

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts. Yes, this is another of his made up lists so he can be associated with the good writers on this site.

Last edited:
lindsay-lohan-playboy-8.jpg

Yearend will soon be upon us. And of course we’ll soon be issuing an updated final 2011 list.

If one of your stories has so far not been recognized, or if you’d like the comment/vote numbers of one of your stories updated, please let me know within the next seven days. Either here on this thread , by email or by IM.

Thanks and have a great holiday.

lindsay-lohan-playboy-8.jpg

Yearend will soon be upon us. And of course we’ll soon be issuing an updated final 2011 list.

If one of your stories has so far not been recognized, or if you’d like the comment/vote numbers of one of your stories updated, please let me know within the next seven days. Either here on this thread , by email or by IM.

Thanks and have a great holiday.

Hi, its [size=+2]Jacqui[/size] again,

[size=+2]
ScouriesWorld[/size]

in association with this wonderful site run by

“HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT

As many of you know we no longer list every story that receives 1000 votes. Due to the new and improved voting system many more stories are achieving this total and so we now only post 2500+ vote stories.

However we will continue to post the names of authors who have had a story hit the 1000+ vote mark. They are now members of the order. Here’s another three members:

[size=+2]
Vulcez
[/size]

[size=+2]
FrancisMacomber
[/size]

[size=+2]
JammyJimmy
[/size]

Please join with me in welcoming these authors​

Status
Not open for further replies.