Cuckold "Clubs"?

I've just submitted the 3rd chapter to a story I'm writing. The story is based on the interracial cuckolding theme, but instead of a sexy white wife succumbing to the charms of a well hung black guy (with or without her husbands blessing!), the story is based on a whole "secret society" or "club" where couples are members of this exclusive club.

I like this idea because it adds a level of humiliation for the husbands - a man will meet other men who have been cuckolded by their wives and they will openly talk about it and see the other women who have been introduced into the lifestyle.

Anyway, does anyone know of any other stories along this kind of theme? i.e. a cuckold theme where some sort of "club" is involved? Like a mandingo party, or a special "wives club"?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I know everyone has different things about certain fetishes that they like, but in my case, I like a woman to be seduced by the bull despite the fact that she loves her husband and their sex life is good. It makes it more powerful that the bull was able to seduce her rather than in situations where the wife and husband have a crap sex life and don't get on anyway.

I also don't like it when the bull is horrible to the cuckold. I know it's fantasy but it just doesn't seem "believable" that a woman could be attracted to a man who is nasty to her husband. There's nothing wrong with the bull being dominant and telling the husband what to do, but when the bull gets violent it's a bit strange to me.

Last edited:
I'm also into cuckolding stories. I have even written two chapters already, but mine is about a mother cuckolding her son instead.

I have read a lot of cuckolding stories in the site, and have even read things that you were describing. Like a secret cuckolding club.

I forgot the titles though.

Anyway, if you could provide a link to your story that will be great. I would love to read it.

Also, if ever you are interested to read mine, here are the links:

http://www.literotica.com/s/filius-ch-01
http://www.literotica.com/s/filius-ch-02

Maybe someone write a story about secret incestuous cuckolding club.

Club where pairs into incestuous and into cuckolding relationship simultaneous.

Love the Idea

I agree with the original poster on all counts. I wish I could write - had the time and the skills to do justice to stories like this.

I am not into the cuckold theme

but I do know of such a story, I believe it's called, "circle of cuckolds," or something like that. It was extremely popular a while back and you couldn't turn around without running into it.

I'm also into cuckolding stories. I have even written two chapters already, but mine is about a mother cuckolding her son instead.

I have read a lot of cuckolding stories in the site, and have even read things that you were describing. Like a secret cuckolding club.

I forgot the titles though.

Anyway, if you could provide a link to your story that will be great. I would love to read it.

Also, if ever you are interested to read mine, here are the links:

http://www.literotica.com/s/filius-ch-01
http://www.literotica.com/s/filius-ch-02
Hi Hitman i am an Indian wife staying in Mumbai my hubby is much older n diabetic and am shocked when he started telling me.his fantasies of.being cuckolded ...Indians are basically shy n orthodox n girls are taught that husband is ur God you must never even think of another man...but here is my Husband asking me to tty other men...is this normal?

Hi Reena

Hi Hitman i am an Indian wife staying in Mumbai my hubby is much older n diabetic and am shocked when he started telling me.his fantasies of.being cuckolded ...Indians are basically shy n orthodox n girls are taught that husband is ur God you must never even think of another man...but here is my Husband asking me to tty other men...is this normal?

It's every man's fantasy to see wife getting fucked by a cock bigger than his.. .
I think these days it's all about sex.. our mindset is completely sex oriented..so maybe if you talk to him during your sessions, he might end up performing much better..

Last edited:
I've just submitted the 3rd chapter to a story I'm writing. The story is based on the interracial cuckolding theme, but instead of a sexy white wife succumbing to the charms of a well hung black guy (with or without her husbands blessing!), the story is based on a whole "secret society" or "club" where couples are members of this exclusive club.

I like this idea because it adds a level of humiliation for the husbands - a man will meet other men who have been cuckolded by their wives and they will openly talk about it and see the other women who have been introduced into the lifestyle.

Anyway, does anyone know of any other stories along this kind of theme? i.e. a cuckold theme where some sort of "club" is involved? Like a mandingo party, or a special "wives club"?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I know everyone has different things about certain fetishes that they like, but in my case, I like a woman to be seduced by the bull despite the fact that she loves her husband and their sex life is good. It makes it more powerful that the bull was able to seduce her rather than in situations where the wife and husband have a crap sex life and don't get on anyway.

I also don't like it when the bull is horrible to the cuckold. I know it's fantasy but it just doesn't seem "believable" that a woman could be attracted to a man who is nasty to her husband. There's nothing wrong with the bull being dominant and telling the husband what to do, but when the bull gets violent it's a bit strange to me.

This sounds awfully like a wife swapping club to me.

Hear hear, those are just the type of stories I like to read, preferably stories which DON'T involve the husband arranging for his wife to cheat, or the wife is open about her cheating. I don't like revenge/'burn the bitch' stories, though. I have trouble finding those aforementioned stories

I agree with Lynn I too think where the husband does not get involved in setting them up and the wife is very open in her cheating are the most erotic types of stories. Also that they are not prevalent. And yes Jay is right about Karen Kay.

Back