Rightguide, OldJourno, Que, SpeareChucker disgraced as Smollett attackers ARRESTED

RoryN

You're screwed.
...and I'm assuming BB will physically melt down into a puddle. :cool:

Preserved here:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1494719

SpeareChucker said:
What happens the next time a black man cries 'Wolf?'
OldJourno said:
P.T. Barnum was right.
Que said:
Even if he hadn't started acting squirrely after the story came out there's nothing about this story that makes any sense at all...obvious is obvious.
Rightguide said:
It will live as a left wing urban legend...looks like Rory fell for another one.

Oh really?

Jussie Smollett: two brothers arrested in connection with alleged attack

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...attack-potential-suspects-arrested-questioned

Eww, that's quite a title full of the stinkiest old Deplorables.

But one would think why would they try to smear this victim? This is the latest occurrence with Deplorables, the constant attacks on victims of hate crimes and mass shootings. They smeared the Parkland survivors as well.

They have to follow their leader, after all, he lives for 'alternative facts'.

But one would think why would they try to smear this victim?

Black and homosexual. (They were on auto-pilot with those.)

But it was the MAGA connection which short-circuited them. That's the chief reason they needed to immediately start lying and discrediting. ;)

Two black Africans arrested? I guess that rules out racism.

So...in saying this, you're accepting that this Smollett attack happened, yes?

or is this going to be another "I just read/posted a report/article, I didn't say I believed it" Vette moment?

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Black and homosexual. (They were on auto-pilot with those.)

But it was the MAGA connection which short-circuited them. That's the chief reason they needed to immediately start lying and discrediting. ;)

I toldya

Gay Sex Gone bad

:D

Rory

Lets bet

If its a HOAX you leave for a YR

If its a real attack (I'll even pretend to IGNORE the BS about MAGA COUNTRY, as the NIGGERS wouldnt scream that), BUSYBODY will leave for a YR:D

Rory!!!!

You did it again!

Rory did a here doggie, shook that bell, and watch what happened....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO6ewpp98B45DkdEK3P1IUwMbz68Nud8VPfDldatiWnZ9j6dv3ag

^^^
Just like an uneducated deplorable to think that a person can't be prejudiced against their own race. :rolleyes:

If its a real attack (I'll even pretend to IGNORE the BS about MAGA COUNTRY, as the N****** wouldnt scream that)

Why not? "MAGA COUNTRY" also represents anti-homosexuality.

Or are you claiming no African American would ever support Trump? :cool:

Glad they finally caught the evil, white, MAGA hat wearing, Trump supporting racists responsible for this attack.:D

^^^
Just like an uneducated deplorable to think that a person can't be prejudiced against their own race. :rolleyes:

Indeed, it's called internalized racism.

Just like an uneducated deplorable to think that a person can't be prejudiced against their own race.

An interesting passage from the OP's linked article...

The police statement adds a twist in the narrative of the reported attack on Smollett on 29 January. The statement came only a day after the actor and R&B singer had given his first detailed account to ABC News in which he said he had been set upon by two white assailants hurling racial and homophobic insults at him and slinging a noose around his neck.

Yuck, Rory, why does your thread always seem to attract the disgusting geritol crowd?

Phew!

So the FAG NIGGER lies

or the

PoPo picked up NIGERS cause popo always pick up NIGGERS

The police statement adds a twist in the narrative of the reported attack on Smollett on 29 January. The statement came only a day after the actor and R&B singer had given his first detailed account to ABC News in which he said he had been set upon by two white assailants hurling racial and homophobic insults at him and slinging a noose around his neck.

Rory has stolen the GOAL POSTS already

These two NIGGERS will turn out to be Trumps long lost sons:D

whew!

the lil' racist shitstain has done got

giphy.webp

as I predicted. But to be fair, a bat's eyeballs could've seen that coming. :D

Rory!!!!

You did it again!

Rory did a here doggie, shook that bell, and watch what happened....

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO6ewpp98B45DkdEK3P1IUwMbz68Nud8VPfDldatiWnZ9j6dv3ag

Yep, the bitch arrived right on time.:D

^^^

When's the last time you characterized two white men fighting as an act of racism?

Gay Sex Gone Bad

or

The NIGGERS were shaking him down since they KNOW each other

and

GAY FAG screamed MAGA :D

No. Just that the frequently aired charge of racism seems to be out the window.

So, by that logic, nearly two decades of commentary about me supposedly being racist against half of my own race - comments made by your best GB pals - is bullshit.

Be a dear, and go tell them?

(Oops. You done just fucked up, and good.) :heart: :cool:

Back