National Emergencies .....

Is it?

Or is the whole thing a charade over political ideology?

As for the founding fathers; their vision has withstood the test of time. One of the core components of that vision has always been that CONGRESS passes the legislation. IF CONGRESS chooses to delegate that authority, in whole or part, that is the will of CONGRESS and within the scope of the vision of the founders.

It is. The issue, in reality, comes down to the fact that Trump is NOT ideological. There are many 'never-Trumpers' in the republican party that would like to thwart a wall. Which is exactly why there were so many poison pills in that legislation. The sad fact is that to many in congress "winning" is more important than the good of the nation.

Remember this when a Dem president uses the national emergency for gun control. Remember how it was the right and proper thing to do. Remember when single payer finally gets put into place... or the myriad things that the left may want..
Remember your blind support for cheetolini.

Traumatic brain injury from repetitive bull stomping to the head. is nothing to joke

about, clown.

Yes, it is. If you weren't such a partisan hack, you'd be able to see it. If this were Obama, you would be having a fit, and with good reason. I would agree completely.

He's using this to bypass the Senate and House.. and you think it's fine and dandy.

Same with vette, botanydummy, queball, ish, aj and the rest of the right wing dumbfucks.

Lol.

Obama issued 12 "National Emergency" declarations which included seizing or blocking assets of foreign nationals as well as for the Swine Flu.

And not a peep from your corner was heard.

Trump reconfirmed just how clueless he really is. I can't stand the guy, but I was actually starting to feel sorry for him. I quickly got over that.

Lol.

Obama issued 12 "National Emergency" declarations which included seizing or blocking assets of foreign nationals as well as for the Swine Flu.

That is because Obama's declarations actually had sufficient validity to avoid any sort of challenge or "peep". Trump's declaration is simply trumped-up.

Go back to the kids' table. Adults are speaking in the courts.

That is because Obama's declarations actually had sufficient validity to avoid any sort of challenge or "peep". Trump's declaration is simply trumped-up.

Go back to the kids' table. Adults are speaking in the courts.

So, seizing the assets of people who are protesting against the US lead/supported coup in Yemen have "sufficient validity" as a "national emergency"? And the Swine flu" somehow affects "national security interests" enough to declare a "national emergency"?

Yet, the drug and immigration problem on the US border isn't?

If that's the quality of the "adult conversation" you offer, I'll skip the invite thank you very much.

Lol.

Compare any of those to the idiocy of the wall.. or any of them that sought to circumvent the house and senate..

President Barack Obama
Oct. 23, 2009: Declaration of a National Emergency With Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic, was never terminated or continued;
April 12, 2010 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia, continued in 2018;
Feb. 25, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya, continued in February 2018;
July 24, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations, continued in July 2018;
May 16, 2012 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen, continued in May 2012;
June 25, 2012: Blocking Property of the Government of the Russian Federation Relating to the Disposition of Highly Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons, revoked in 2015;
March 6, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine, continued in March 2018;
April 3, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan, continued in March 2018;
May 12, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic, continued in May 2018;
March 8, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela, continued in March 2018;
April 1, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities, continued in March 2018;
Nov. 22, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi, continued in November 2018.

So, seizing the assets of people who are protesting against the US lead/supported coup in Yemen have "sufficient validity" as a "national emergency"? And the Swine flu" somehow affects "national security interests" enough to declare a "national emergency"?

If that's the quality of the "adult conversation" you offer, I'll skip the invite thank you very much.

You're really not smart enough to talk down to anyone..

How many people have to die before you think it's a national emergency shitslinger?

As soon as you and your 40 alts are all dead, queball.

Take botanydummy and hisderpy with you. The world would be a better place without you three pussies.

What you're witnessing is drowning rats will grasping at any straw.

Take botanydummy and hisderpy with you. The world would be a better place without you three pussies.

I realize you have the IQ on a level as a horny toad, but let me try again shitslinger......

How many people have to die, before you think it's a national emergency?

Compare any of those to the idiocy of the wall.. or any of them that sought to circumvent the house and senate..

President Barack Obama
Oct. 23, 2009: Declaration of a National Emergency With Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic, was never terminated or continued;
April 12, 2010 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia, continued in 2018;
Feb. 25, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya, continued in February 2018;
July 24, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations, continued in July 2018;
May 16, 2012 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen, continued in May 2012;
June 25, 2012: Blocking Property of the Government of the Russian Federation Relating to the Disposition of Highly Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons, revoked in 2015;
March 6, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine, continued in March 2018;
April 3, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan, continued in March 2018;
May 12, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic, continued in May 2018;
March 8, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela, continued in March 2018;
April 1, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities, continued in March 2018;
Nov. 22, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi, continued in November 2018.

You're really not smart enough to talk down to anyone..

CONGRESS makes the legislation. If the President (according to your version of reality) were to make a "declaration" which has the force of law without Congress acting on it first, then it usurps the legislative function of Congress whether there was an appropriation or not.

Thus, your ENTIRE LIST is a violation of the separation of powers doctrine.

EXCEPT, that in the real world, Congress delegated the authority in specific instances, enumerated in legislation passed and signed in 1976, which allows the President to do EXACTLY what every President since 1976 has done. Namely the things on your list plus a few others.

I suggest you stop regurgitating the leftist talking points long enough to LISTEN and then go do some research by asking Mr. Google a few things. Otherwise you're going to look like a foolish asshole. Again. Which would make it the third time you've done that in just this week alone.

Not a good plan for trying to make people think you're smarter than someone else.

I realize you have the IQ on a level as a horny toad, but let me try again shitslinger......

How many people have to die, before you think it's a national emergency?

You really have absolutely no reading/comprehension skills at all, do ya beach ball head? How can that big fuckin cranium be so devoid of any gray matter? Or has it leaked out in your ass, where you keep it?

You have my answer. I'm not concerned with whether you like it or not.

You really have absolutely no reading/comprehension skills at all, do ya beach ball head? How can that big fuckin cranium be so devoid of any gray matter? Or has it leaked out in your ass, where you keep it?

You have my answer. I'm not concerned with whether you like it or not.

No....I don't see an answer. You have not provided an answer. You are either too stupid to understand the question, or incapable of answering the question.

So, again shitslinger, how many people have to die, before you think it's a national emergency?

CONGRESS makes the legislation. If the President (according to your version of reality) were to make a "declaration" which has the force of law without Congress acting on it first, then it usurps the legislative function of Congress whether there was an appropriation or not.

Thus, your ENTIRE LIST is a violation of the separation of powers doctrine.

EXCEPT, that in the real world, Congress delegated the authority in specific instances, enumerated in legislation passed and signed in 1976, which allows the President to do EXACTLY what every President since 1976 has done. Namely the things on your list plus a few others.

I suggest you stop regurgitating the leftist talking points long enough to LISTEN and then go do some research by asking Mr. Google a few things. Otherwise you're going to look like a foolish asshole. Again. Which would make it the third time you've done that in just this week alone.

Not a good plan for trying to make people think you're smarter than someone else.

Those aren't leftist talking points, dumbass... those are his actual declarations.

If you're so fuckin deluded and stupid that you cannot see the difference, then you really are more moronic than I even gave you credit for. You can talk as vociferously or matter of factly as you like, but it is you that is touched in the head. Nothing you say will change that.

You knew one word, that's all you've ever gotten. One time. Otherwise, you keep being shown what a fuckin buffoon you are.

No....I don't see an answer. You have not provided an answer. You are either too stupid to understand the question, or incapable of answering the question.

So, again shitslinger, how many people have to die, before you think it's a national emergency?

So...go fuck yourself queball.

Those aren't leftist talking points, dumbass... those are his actual declarations.

If you're so fuckin deluded and stupid that you cannot see the difference, then you really are more moronic than I even gave you credit for. You can talk as vociferously or matter of factly as you like, but it is you that is touched in the head. Nothing you say will change that.

You knew one word, that's all you've ever gotten. One time. Otherwise, you keep being shown what a fuckin buffoon you are.

shitslinger.....I suggest you read the law.

President Barack Obama

You will notice that Obama did not use the act to grossly bypass the judgement of Congress on how much money to allocate for any particular issue.

Deplorables will not have the integrity to admit the difference between this list and what their cult leader is attempting to do, which is to bypass the Constitutional authority of Congress to restrict funding following a normal process of review and debate.

So...go fuck yourself queball.

Does not answer the question shitslinger. Just a typical line of drivel you are so easy to throw out there.

So......
How many people have to die, before it's a national emergency?

1. Yes, they are the actual declarations that Obama made while President.

Tell me, which ones of those were bills passed by Congress FIRST?

Or did Obama just write them up himself?

2. I know more than 1 word which you don't know. There are other people who know and use words I don't know. The difference is that I go look up definitions when I need to, while you shoot off your mouth in public.

Hey shitslinger,

Are you always triggered when you post something stupid?

You may want to seek professional help for that, instead of using BIG font.

Back