Lit's GB Deplorables are giving up on Lit women. Whatever shall these ladies do?

oh noes

how will i get another man? :(

also, its been awhile since i have seen a dishrag thread

Rory has had his face brutalized between more dimpled 40lbs butt cheeks than any other man on Lit. :rolleyes:

Plenty of men love big asses, and so what? :rolleyes:

Ever notice that's the first thing Deplorable boys do when attacking women?

They never attack their intellect or even their personality.

They attack the looks of women, even if they insult their male adversaries, they somehow manage to actually insult a woman's looks. Even if the woman looks far better than them. Damn near one foot from the grave and cackling about looks.

See the pattern here? So what women would even go for these immature men? I thought this type of stupidity died in Junior High?

Funny how none of these men post their pictures.

Last edited:

They attack the looks of women, even if they insult their male adversaries, they somehow manage to actually insult a woman's looks. Even if the woman looks far better than them. Damn near one foot from the grave and cackling about looks.

See the pattern here? So what women would even go for these immature men? I thought this type of stupidity died in Junior High?

Funny how none of these men post their pictures.

Thank you- for the love of god I was sitting here trying to figure out if they thought that was an insult or not. No one was willing to spell that out for me.

I think 'plenty' should be amended to 'most'.

Because I'm over here like:

qps4dfdy78j01.jpg

Especially because the ladies have taken to trying to cram that 40lbs of ass into like... 20lb ass capacity pants and honestly god damn what a time to be alive.

Rory has had his face brutalized between more dimpled 40lbs butt cheeks than any other man on Lit. :rolleyes:

Quelle dommage! My butt now feels like it's missing out. :( No faces to brutalize...

If I didn't know better, this sounds like jealous sour grapes. :cool:

all my h8ter-trolls hate me for calling out their bullshit. that seems to be the case for most of the women being trolled by them - poor, sensitive dismals cannot abide any uppity female speaking against them. threatens their very core beliefs. :rolleyes:

Or, absent a wet suit, maybe they just don't want to be subjected to your man-hating shower of frustrated sweat, tears, and spittle.

Quelle dommage! My butt now feels like it's missing out. :( No faces to brutalize...

If I didn't know better, this sounds like jealous sour grapes. :cool:

Perhaps your lack of excess poundage wouldn't be punishing enough for poor Rory.;):)

I'm glad you know better.;)

Thank you- for the love of god I was sitting here trying to figure out if they thought that was an insult or not. No one was willing to spell that out for me.

I think 'plenty' should be amended to 'most'.

Because I'm over here like:

qps4dfdy78j01.jpg

Especially because the ladies have taken to trying to cram that 40lbs of ass into like... 20lb ass capacity pants and honestly god damn what a time to be alive.

This reminds of the old line

"Darlin, as long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit." :)

I regularly attack only your intellect and the absence thereof.

Then there is this from the once great but now sorry state of Great Britain:

Obesity storm in a double-D cup: Average bra sizes rise from 34B to 36DD as experts blame women gaining weight
The average bra size has gone up from 34b to 36DD acros the UK in recent years

The figures have been put down to fashion changes - and the obesity crisis
Selfridges will cater for women with K cups before the end of the year
Department store says women are now wearing the right size bra thanks to being able to be measured in store, while others say changes reflect obesity crisis

By ZOIE O'BRIEN FOR MAILONLINE

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...f-bras-34DD-bigger-34B-just-11-years-ago.html

Or, absent a wet suit, maybe they just don't want to be subjected to your man-hating shower of frustrated sweat, tears, and spittle.

I have seen no indication of where she hates men.

Your passive-aggressive bitterness oozes with every post you create, "ladies man".

Charmer, aren't you?

Then there is this from the once great but now sorry state of Great Britain:

Obesity storm in a double-D cup: Average bra sizes rise from 34B to 36DD as experts blame women gaining weight
The average bra size has gone up from 34b to 36DD acros the UK in recent years

The figures have been put down to fashion changes - and the obesity crisis
Selfridges will cater for women with K cups before the end of the year
Department store says women are now wearing the right size bra thanks to being able to be measured in store, while others say changes reflect obesity crisis

By ZOIE O'BRIEN FOR MAILONLINE

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...f-bras-34DD-bigger-34B-just-11-years-ago.html

in case you didn't notice, the big difference is in cup size - there's only a 2 inch difference in band size. the main reason cup sizes increased so much was due to implants... since the advent of 'Jordan' aka Katie Price, implants became increasingly popular, with women as young as 18 queueing up to get them. She also launched what was probably the first lingerie lines that made well-fitting and very pretty bras for the larger-busted women.

also, british bra sizes are not the same as american ones.

america is still way ahead of britland in its obesity rates

Last edited:
I have seen no indication of where she hates men.

Your passive-aggressive bitterness oozes with every post you create, "ladies man".

Charmer, aren't you?

he's slime, just like the aj's and others. it's what he does. of course i don't hate men - i respect men right up till they show me why they don't deserve that from me. and then they become mere text, not worth the emotional investment of hate, to be sure :)

he's slime, just like the aj's and others. it's what he does. of course i don't hate men - i respect men right up till they show me why they don't deserve that from me. and then they become mere text, not worth the emotional investment of hate, to be sure :)

I'm usually kind to most posters, but man, he is one vile human being and he takes delight in being nasty.

This is one arrogant motherfucker, for no reason, then he has the nerve to gaslight folks. Did he get his ass kicked in middle school?

I see that he has sociopathic tendencies as well. He reminds me of Lance, when he isn't making leery comments to women, he is trashing them. It is one extreme or the other.

Those seem to be the types of posters who linger on here forever.

Obviously he has issues as he is all over this thread.

Last edited:
Private 2nd Class Canned Corn: perpetually reinforcing the stereotype and insecurity of the angry, knuckle-dragging, MAGA hat-wearing dinosaur.

in case you didn't notice, the big difference is in cup size - there's only a 2 inch difference in band size. the main reason cup sizes increased so much was due to implants... since the advent of 'Jordan' aka Katie Price, implants became increasingly popular, with women as young as 18 queueing up to get them. She also launched what was probably the first lingerie lines that made well-fitting and very pretty bras for the larger-busted women.

also, british bra sizes are not the same as american ones.

america is still way ahead of britland in its obesity rates

The story isn't about Americans, is it? tell it to the Daily mail.

You don't know me. We've never had a conversation. The only thing you know about me is that I'm male with a different opinion than yours.

Private 2nd Class Canned Corn: perpetually reinforcing the stereotype and insecurity of the angry, knuckle-dragging, MAGA hat-wearing dinosaur.

Rape apologist, bigot, misogynist, oh yeah, fine human being!

Mother must be proud. That's why he can't keep a woman.

In his twilight years when he is close to meeting his maker, no one will take care of him, laying there, alone.

Last edited:
Back