My very indecent exposure 🥰

My avatar isn't me, it's Elizabeth Berkeley in Showgirls, lol.

Sorry ...rereading my post now I totally get why you thought that's where I was going with it...but in my head it sounded way different

I was trying to convey that I knew your avatar is not you ...which is totally fine ...but also that the real you is infinitely more attractive than your avatar and I still firmly believe that
Your pictures are fabulously stunningly Gorgeous

Wishing you all the best
Would be a very expensive night for me indeed if I walked into a strip club and you were gracing the stage

Sorry ...rereading my post now I totally get why you thought that's where I was going with it...but in my head it sounded way different

I was trying to convey that I knew your avatar is not you ...which is totally fine ...but also that the real you is infinitely more attractive than your avatar and I still firmly believe that
Your pictures are fabulously stunningly Gorgeous

Wishing you all the best
Would be a very expensive night for me indeed if I walked into a strip club and you were gracing the stage
I heartily agree...*S* the avatar did not attract me..fortunately I peeked at a couple pics.. & the woww !.. went off in me head..( ok, & ..other places..*W*) you are sooo much more attractive & sexy than that image....guessin' & hopin' ya know that..*G* thanx fer yer delicious sharin'..

it is amazing, i recently started to get curious with the online stuff and i am excited

Back