Try This & Report Back

Why is he in clothes and she still has her bra on? :confused:

In a million years, I cannot imagine taking my panties off, but leaving my bra on. Ditto being fucked by a guy in jeans and a tshirt, unless we are doing in clandestinely in the park or something.

good questions I think it is the master slave/ dominant submissive sort of thing....
or maybe it was just a fun quick fuck..:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
good questions I think it is the master slave/ dominant submissive sort of thing....
or maybe it was just a fun quick fuck..:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Masters wear tshirts and jeans to fuck in? :eek: Interesting.

Popular culture has conditioned me to believe they all wear bespoke suits and cufflinks for this activity.

Good to know!
 
Masters wear tshirts and jeans to fuck in? :eek: Interesting.

Popular culture has conditioned me to believe they all wear bespoke suits and cufflinks for this activity.

Good to know!

I'm not saying it is written in stone just sort of throwing an idea out there....in the long run I expect there are no real rules just terms agreed to by those involved.:kiss:
 
Why is he in clothes and she still has her bra on? :confused:

In a million years, I cannot imagine taking my panties off, but leaving my bra on. Ditto being fucked by a guy in jeans and a tshirt, unless we are doing in clandestinely in the park or something.

Why are you assuming she is the one who took her panties off? Or that he gave her a choice? :D

In all seriousness, the wife and I've gone through a few ... er, well... "strange" periods, I suppose to some. At one point, she "wasn't allowed" to get out of her work clothes (hair, make-up, etc) until I arrived home and "helped" her. During that time, she was working as a commercial teller at a bank and I was teaching computer networking. I was riding a motorcycle and it wasn't unusual for me to wear jeans since we did a lot of wiring work.

Any road, it wasn't unusual for me to come home and be greeted at the door by the wife still dressed up and with her hair and make-up still in place to have her go to her knees with my helmet still in my hands (I learned the hard way to take it off before I opened the door) or me take her against the inside of the front door... or bent over the couch... or in the dining room... well, you get the idea. Once she'd had a minimum of three orgasms or I'd had one (whichever came first), she was "allowed" to change out of her work clothes, take her hair down, wash off her make-up and get comfortable. (Usually while I was cooking her supper since I once saw the woman set off the smoke alarm boiling water. ;) )
 
here you go Michelle,,,,,,

Best of luck, Michelle.

Re: wearing a bra in that clip and him still fully dressed ... I'm assuming this was a typical porn movie theme. The plumber/gardener/electrician finishes the job a few minutes early and tosses the woman of the house over the back of a couch and "duzz'er" proper. One other observation based on her verbal responses .... I'd be smakin' that bum good too. She's clearly in the submissive role here and a good spanking would intensify that place in her mind and at least double the amount of highly oxygenated blood making its way to her clit and G-Spot.

Just a thought ....

In ALL the clips I have watched of probably/possible G-SPOT stimulation I have yet to find one using the technique that I suggest. As I've explained several times (no more than 2 or 300) in these threads the technique (above) lends itself to wrist cramping, severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and general fatigue where the process is terminated at only a dozen or so G-gasms instead of the potential 20 - 3- 40 - more.

Presently I do NOT have access to any research subjects or I'd make and post the video myself. Can I see a show of hands where my suggested technique was found superior to the come hither or how it is done in the clip above.

I know. Each to their own and women will prefer one over the other for a variety of reasons but when push cums to [poke I have always found the face down, thumb inserted and getting that SAWING action going would result in almost unlimited G-Gasms and a minimum of hand/wrist/elbow/shoulder fatigue ... resulting is some AWESOME looks and grins in the morning.

Oh .. and KEEP SHARING THIS people. The KARMA is good here.
 
Last edited:
Happy New Year!!

Happy to pump it up a bit and say HNY to all who have read and benefitted from this thread!!
Thanks Mr GGG
 
And A

VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too. Be safe. Stay healthy ... and keep sharing.

Thanks to all who contribute, share, post or just read the latest posts. Things have slowed down some over the time we've spent together here but we're still getting 200 kliks / reads a day so we are STILL making a huge difference to those who haven't discovered this themselves.

EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT 2018 !!!
 
How can I stop squirting?

Very serious question, upon a ton of reading I only can locate how to squirt.
I do not want this to happen anymore. Is there a way to stop it and go back to sex the way it was pre squirting days?

SO doesn't understand that once or twice is not satisfying me. I really cannot stand the engorgement, it's quite painful, from not being released thouroughly. The constant "twitching" is nonstop :confused::confused: The mess is ugh. I do not think SO really enjoys it, the novelty has worn off for SO, which leaves me miserable. The urine studies kind of have had a negative impact on the psychological aspect, although we do not smell urine, and the consistency is very watery and thin, appears clear fluid. Of course, he gets tired and doesn't understand that in the beginning once or twice was great, but I think my body has built up much more and I'm unable to get that release. Which is why I want to know how to stop squirting.

So many reasons I ask, I really want to retrain my brain and body to stop.

Anyone?

For those still figuring this out, I can give my input on what worked for us...it took awhile, a lot of trust, a lot of the "good girl" mind games had to be worked out of my "head" before my body would respond. Believe it or not we're not spring chickens. When we began trying to discover the elusive g-spot (tilted uterus did not help), it was trial and error, but fun trying. Now, I squirt all the time, married many years before we were successful. Any ideas really appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Midnight. In my limited experience once you "train" your bod to trigger on G-Stimulation and it results in ejaculation is VERY hard to stop. I get more emails and IMs about that than anything else.

Because of stupid porn movies many women (and idiot guys) think they are missing HALF their orgasm if they don't squirt. I've had IMs complaining that "He can make me cum 20 times in a row but I don't squirt and he wants to know "what's wrong with me. What do I do?" My answer was smack him up the side of the head. TWENTY ORGASMS in a ROW and he thinks YOU are a failure?? AYFKM?? Many women (MANY) haven't had 20 orgasms IN THEIR LIFE and he has you cuming like that?? MAN their are a lot of dopey people out there!!

My best advice is to start your G-Gasms QUICKLY so the SKEENE GLANDS don't fill. You won't get that engorged painful about to explode feeling. You MAY produce a fair amount of liquid (again, boys and gurls - NOT pee) but it won't be as much as when he builds you up without letting you cum and then when you do your SKEENE GLANDS are like a bunch of water balloons down there and orgasmic contractions will squirt that out like you're trying to put out a brush fire!!

For the times you want to take it slow and build up just know you will likely squirt again - a LOT - and have the beach towels ready.

I have heard of women using kegels to "pinch it off" when they feel they are about to squirt but that will likely result in the female equivalent of "blue balls" ... very uncomfortable.

Another option would be do a build-up session where you know you're gonna spew IN THE BATH TUB. G-Gasms in the tub are always fun anyway and ya don't have to worry about fluidic discharge there. You'll find that having more fun in bed later will not produce the quantities that come from a fresh start and build up. Be careful you keep hydrated though ... happy medium there I guess.

I have posted NUMEROUS TIMES that if you can G-Gasm and NOT squirt don't keep trying to get your bod TO squirt. Once that Genie is out of the bottle so to speak it is hard to get back yet this misconception of inadequacy persists with many couples that the woman is missing out BIG TIME if she doesn't flood the basement. Fun once or twice but once trained and it happens all the time ... there goes spontaneous sex in the car or in a friends' closet when you're over for dinner.

Hope that helps.
 
I've passed this link on to several couples recently so I'm self-bumping so they don't have to look too far to find it on the regular pages.

Nice to see SOME "HOW TO" videos out now. I still haven't seen one using my preferred technique - her face down, bum raised over some pillows and the use of downward pressure using your THUMB. Also most of these instructionals do NOT mention the fact that if you keep stimulating the G-SPOT (with a short break so she doesn't explode) then you can keep her G-Gasming most of the night if she's in good shape. Generally this degree of intensity results in a woman going from ONE or two O's a night to a DOZEN or more EACH and EVERY night and 40 - 60 - 80 or more during long weekend marathons. It also results in a massive boost in self-confidence for BOTH of you and a woman who is almost constantly horny!!!

Enjoy people and keep up the RESEARCH!!!!

https://www.xnxx.com/video-ojibeb/g-spot
 
I tried this with my wife tonight. Holy shit it was great. She didnt squirt but she had plenty of really intense orgasms. (Her words) she said it was like the first time you ride a roller coaster. Nervous to try but you know its going to be fun.
I started with just the thumb swerling around the rough area. It took me a sec to realize when the g spot actually got hard but when i did i increased pressure and speed. It was about 10 mins when she really started to feel it. It seamed like each orgasm drove the next one higher. But that just my perspective. After about 40 mins of her screaming into the bed and pillows we stopped. When she calmed down she described it as an intense orgasmic haze. She wouldnt even let me touch her after.

Definatly going to do this again and maybe try to count orgasms possibly try to get her to squirt(she really wants to).

Thanks again for the info!
 
Deserving of a Self Boost

After all of your work on this thread and research - you deserve a whole page of self boosting!!

It's too bad more gentlemen do not read - but BUT - I guess that is good for the few of us who have come to understand!!

THANK YOU!!:D:D

I've passed this link on to several couples recently so I'm self-bumping so they don't have to look too far to find it on the regular pages.

Nice to see SOME "HOW TO" videos out now. I still haven't seen one using my preferred technique - her face down, bum raised over some pillows and the use of downward pressure using your THUMB. Also most of these instructionals do NOT mention the fact that if you keep stimulating the G-SPOT (with a short break so she doesn't explode) then you can keep her G-Gasming most of the night if she's in good shape. Generally this degree of intensity results in a woman going from ONE or two O's a night to a DOZEN or more EACH and EVERY night and 40 - 60 - 80 or more during long weekend marathons. It also results in a massive boost in self-confidence for BOTH of you and a woman who is almost constantly horny!!!

Enjoy people and keep up the RESEARCH!!!!

https://www.xnxx.com/video-ojibeb/g-spot
 
Thank you, my friend. You have been with me along with a few others from almost the start. We've had a LOT of fun with the "research" and I've had a LOT of fun and had a tremendous feeling of satisfaction knowing HOW MANY have read these pages and have vastly improved their love lives with their partners. It's been a HOOOT and I thank YOU and all the others who have contributed so much over the years!!:rose:

*

I didn't catch the "recently widowed." I'm sorry. I KNOW what you're going through right now. It has been 17 YEARS for me ... short story and the TRUTH. In the car on the way home from the dog park I gave a little prayer for a friend who had just lost his wife. I try not to bug the guy upstairs too much. I'm getting by but I'm worried about my friend and I asked the Good LORD to drop by and help ease the pain when it gets too bad. Immediately afterward I was getting gas and a woman (complete stranger) also getting gas, says Hi to my dog in the back seat. Next thing we're talking about how a dog will help us emotionally through some shitty times. She tells me she just lost her Dad. I mentioned Sue and what happened and after 17 YEARS I can still tear up remembering. The next thing I know this complete stranger is giving me a hug! KARMA ... I ask the Lord to give my buddy a hug when he needs it and 5 minutes later a stranger gives ME a hug.

***
Recently widowed, Orally Fixated D.O.M. Always Horny!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
WOO HOO - WHAT A RIDE!

:eek: and LET'S DO THAT AGIAN !!!:D
 
Last edited:
Deserving of a Self Boost

Actually now - met this wonderful lady who seems to have taken my mind off the loss and in so many ways is "Chapter 2" - lol...guess we find the same type of strong loving women and enjoy the wonderful relationship!! Sometimes it's scary because karma does come from the soul or did you REALLY say that OMFG?:D:D!!
BTW - she loves the research part!! :devil::devil::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you, my friend. You have been with me along with a few others from almost the start. We've had a LOT of fun with the "research" and I've had a LOT of fun and had a tremendous feeling of satisfaction knowing HOW MANY have read these pages and have vastly improved their love lives with their partners. It's been a HOOOT and I thank YOU and all the others who have contributed so much over the years!!:rose:

*

I didn't catch the "recently widowed." I'm sorry. I KNOW what you're going through right now. It has been 17 YEARS for me ... short story and the TRUTH. In the car on the way home from the dog park I gave a little prayer for a friend who had just lost his wife. I try not to bug the guy upstairs too much. I'm getting by but I'm worried about my friend and I asked the Good LORD to drop by and help ease the pain when it gets too bad. Immediately afterward I was getting gas and a woman (complete stranger) also getting gas, says Hi to my dog in the back seat. Next thing we're talking about how a dog will help us emotionally through some shitty times. She tells me she just lost her Dad. I mentioned Sue and what happened and after 17 YEARS I can still tear up remembering. The next thing I know this complete stranger is giving me a hug! KARMA ... I ask the Lord to give my buddy a hug when he needs it and 5 minutes later a stranger gives ME a hug.

***
Recently widowed, Orally Fixated D.O.M. Always Horny!
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
WOO HOO - WHAT A RIDE!

:eek: and LET'S DO THAT AGIAN !!!:D
 
Actually now - met this wonderful lady who seems to have taken my mind off the loss and in so many ways is "Chapter 2" - lol...guess we find the same type of strong loving women and enjoy the wonderful relationship!! Sometimes it's scary because karma does come from the soul or did you REALLY say that OMFG?:D:D!!
BTW - she loves the research part!! :devil::devil::heart::heart::heart:

That's GREAT you've found a new "research subject" I hope you have many more years with her.

I haven't done much in the almost 17 YEARS now that Sue's been gone. A few hands on requests but ALL long distance and you know how they end up. I still get notes, questions and testimonials regarding couple's EUREEEKA moment(s) and that's always a blast. Right now though it looks like any further research will have to wait for my next life. Maybe I'll be on the receiving end this time ....

Also a BUMP here to keep the TRY THIS close to the MILKING thread- they really should be LINKED.
 
*bump*

I just want to wish the faithful a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. BE WELL. STAY SAFE.

& LONG LIVE THE RESEARCH
 
Belated but back at you!!

In the long painful process of relocating lol wish it were just click the heels but too much stuff accumulates!!

I just want to wish the faithful a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. BE WELL. STAY SAFE.

& LONG LIVE THE RESEARCH
 
Have any of you tried this infernal machine? It appears to be G-SPOT CENTRIC so as far as this researcher goes that's a GUUD THANG!!!

Feed back would be great. I LOVE the feel of my thumb inserted and feeling the waves of G-GASMS as they grasp, tug and ripple through her. You know EXACTLY when to begin again and unless you're doing a bit of an S&M scene you also know when to back off and give her time to breathe / recover before continuing or if it's time for hugs and one last long slow intense tongue induced O.

May the RESEARCH continue!!


https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-remote-control-vibrator
 
The thread s still getting 250 to 400 hits A DAY so I'm bumpin' it again so it stays close to the MILKING thread. BOTH of which should be mandatory reading, IMHO, for 1st time lovers and a LOT of old folk who have never played around at all and stumbled on the technique themselves.

It seems that more and more "experts" are discovering what they have been questioning and even ridiculing for DECADES now. That G-GASMS actually EXIST. There is much discussion in this thread about the quasi-RELIGIOUS experience a woman feels if you can time a G-gasm AND a clitoral O together - known as a BLENDED orgasm or orgasms. Working toward simultaneous orgasms is not as hard as you might think. If you are simply CLOSE to either one when, one goes the other will often follow within a second. Keep up the stimulation and the contractions increase for BOTH, Oxytocin floods the brain and your woman will black out, speak in tongues and / or claim a personal relationship with GOD!!

Here is an article that mentions BLENDED O's but again ... no mention that the G-GASMS are REPEATABLE. Keep the stimulation happening and go for a PLATEAU orgasm lasting minutes or longer OR .... let one G-Gasm end, wait 30 seconds or so and then start again. She will G-Gasm AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN until she taps out, passes out or you have mercy on her and stop to order take out. The GREAT thing with this is the more she orgasms like this the more she wants it. Massive Oxytocin production in the brain creates an ADDICTION. It is YUGE fun for both of you and I have emails and IMs from couples in their 90's who have tried this and revived a GREAT sex life - even at that age!!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a2923/yes-you-have-a-g-spot-0409/
 
Last edited:
Catchin Up

"The thread s still getting 250 to 400 hits A DAY so I'm bumpin' it again so it stays close to the MILKING thread."
.
DOCTOR OOOZE sez we have a female sexual FAMINE in America and that 1/3rd (or more) of women have NEVER (ever) had an actual ORGASM. Only a small % claim to routinely orgasm during intercourse.

Because of this technique I used to joke with the wife that BECAUSE of the GSPOT and the technique she OWED ME about 6,000 orgasms. That's how far ahead she was. So if there is a female serious deficit on the orgasm tally then more couples need to read THIS THREAD. Giving her 8 to 12 G-GASMS EVERY night (not including the marathon weekend sessions) ... she'll catch up fast!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJPeXr_B6wk
 
Back
Top