The hot Arabic chick thread

While Naoko is resting her uh, eyes, here is a start for a new page.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Well, um, there sure is some fascinating one-handed stuff being posted in here. I refer to Matthew's pianist, of course. I'm just going to lie down quietly and stare at ... er, I mean listen to, the music.
:rose:

(LOL)

Please tell me how you enjoy staring at my pianist. I hope it measures up to your standards.
 
WOW!

Thanks, TxRad. That is one image that will be delightfully burned into my memory.

- curl

You are very welcome. She is burned into my memory already is more than one way. ;)

And people wonder where to get plot bunnies by the cage full. :D
 
Here, I'll save you the time and trouble of opening one:

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Got a pretty hungry look in her eyes, don't she? I think exhilarating/exhausting would be more like it.

I thought more mischievous and teasing with a hint of "you're going to get yours good". Promises, promises, as they always say.
 
I'm not sure about Deities but this one makes me say, Good, Lord.



attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I'm starting to think we just need a Taste the Rainbow thread for all these lovely photos of women from across the world. That last one is especially spectacular...
 
I'm starting to think we just need a Taste the Rainbow thread for all these lovely photos of women from across the world. That last one is especially spectacular...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In my case that is a gross underestimation. I can get 8000 to 20,000 words out of a picture easily.

A lot of my stories come from a single picture. I've thought about starting an inspirational thread for pictures. That's kind of how i started posting pictures here.
 
I just posted the fourth chapter to the Copulist Capers in which the main female protagonist 'convinces' an aesthetic British aristocrat to pay more attention to his horny wife in that very pose. Interesting parallel development, here.
 
TxRad sure has an awesome collection of pics. Good thing that May is masturbation month. :D

I'm glad someone appreciates the years I have slaved over a stick.... uh, hot keyboard to get that collection.

And here I thought masturbation was a year round sport. :eek:
 
Back
Top