Let's hear it for bottom boob!

bullus

Made without an ass
Any else out there like a good pic of some bottom boob? You know what I mean. The perfectly cut off shirt that shows the bottom of a pair of round, soft breasts! Makes you want to pull that shirt up and off! Rawr!

To all our gorgeous Lit lovelies:

Lets see a pic of the girls shown off in true bottom boob fashion. Or, if you find a good pic on the net, show it off here similar to how the BBW thread works. It sure would be nice to see some of our ladies!

Here is a pic of bottom boob in case my description is horrible:

Attachments

• bottom%2Bboobs.jpg
    bottom%2Bboobs.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,178
This deserves a bump. We need some more pics. I just adore these bottom boob revealing Tee cuts-offs. Please post some pics..

Any else out there like a good pic of some bottom boob? You know what I mean. The perfectly cut off shirt that shows the bottom of a pair of round, soft breasts! Makes you want to pull that shirt up and off! Rawr!

Lets see a pic of the girls shown off in true bottom boob fashion. Or, if you find a good pic on the net, show it off here similar to how the BBW thread works. It sure would be nice to see some of our ladies!

Someones a breast man:rolleyes::rose:

i love see some boob hanging out doesnt mater if it is side, bottom, or the tops i love it all

I have a pic of mine *from* the bottom in my profile. Not the same though, I know. Bottom boob is hot!

I love it...walking up behind her, sliding my hands up under that short shirt, pinching her nips till she squeals...finally tearing of the shirt for a nice, slow titty fuck.

I have a pic of mine *from* the bottom in my profile. Not the same though, I know. Bottom boob is hot!

While it may not be the same, your profile pic is hot nonetheless. Thanks for directing my attention to your boobs.

I prefer mouth boob, and face boob. But when desperate enough I will take underboobies.

Nice...I enjoy straddling her hips and sliding my cock through her soft boobs and into her mouth.

that picture is discussing, that girl wearing that type of shirt, I am going to have to punish her for wearing that filthy top. Tell her to contact me so I can spank her for wearing that outfit!

Back