Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Hey all,

Apparently my last thread was too much of a discussion, so at the risk of sounding like every other guy out there i will aim to charm you lovely lit ladies into hopefully some fun and naughty chat!

As the title would suggest i'm a cute, sporty 25 year old guy from England and would love to chat with fun, interesting and playful ladies who are keen to roll the dice and see what happens!

I am on msn/yahoo/skype/walkie talkie, morse code...all the usual! ;) Interested in everything and anything really, but am particualrly partial to giving oral, so if you would happily accomodate the grazing of soft stubble on your inner thighs as an expert tongue, gently rolls, and slides up and down your soft, sensitive, swollen lips before slowly massaging and teasing your... sorry i digress... then feel free to drop me a pm!

And finally, here's a cheeky little pic to hopefully get those fingers furiously tapping away... on the keys that is! :devil:

3,2,1...go! Haha look forward to hearing from you! x

PS - Do you think i should start a pic thread!? Just something i have been toying with for a while...!

Mkay now turn around.

Am i right in assuming the O and M got mixed up there Kitty?

Haha never good to get mixed up when you're so close to an O...! ;)

Still searching if any ladies are browsing and fancy a cheeky, english guy to have a flirt with! :devil:

Happy Xmas!

Happy Xmas all!

Hope everyone had a fun few days and ate their body weight in food!

If any ladies would like a cheeky, cute english present in their stockings then drop me a little note and i'll see what i can do!

I took this shot last year but thought you naughty lit ladies might enjoy it! ;)

Attachments

• CIMG662 - cropped.JPG
    CIMG662 - cropped.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 39
It's been pretty quiet around here post xmas! Clearly a little too many mince pies (is that an international thing!?) consumed and everyone is comatosed on their collective sofas!

If any ladies are browsing and fancy a late xmas present from a cute english guy, then you know where to come... anywhere you like actually, as long as i can help aurally or orally then everyone's a winner! ;)

A cheeky little bump...

What happened to all the lovely lit ladies around these parts!? Did Santa's sack contain more than enough for you all!? Too busy playing with the animals... rabbits and dolphins mainly i imagine :devil:

Hopefully someone might be up for a little flirt! x

19735_original.jpg

Hey luscious lit ladies!

Apologies or he absence, been working out of town for a while so no quality time to spend on thee boards entertaining you cheeky girls...! I know, I know I'll make it up to you I promise... It's all about coconut oil I hear! Haha!

So if any girls are passing through and fancy a flirt I'd love to have a chat so drop me a note... If you like a cute, English accent then so much the better! :devil:

Just woken up so whilst i am doing my best impression of a white marquee, this is just a bump in case any ladies are passing through and fancy a chat with a cheeky, cute 29 year old english guy.. yes i have 'the' accent! :devil:

Morning all!

Just wondered if any cute, cheeky lit ladies were passing through...!? I think you all know by now i try and add a little more than bump to this thread, so today i've gone with my bum(p) instead...! :devil:

Hope you like, and if you fancy a cheeky flirt then drop me a note! :devil:

**** mmmmmm spank spank spank

:cattail:

just a cheeky bump, from a cheeky chappy! If any lit ladies are browsing and fancy a little flirt then spin some letters this way! :devil: x

-0--0 --- 00- -0 -0-

For those of you not familiar, that is brail for 'If there are any cute ladies browsing, give me a cheeky shout!'

Xx

Morning/afternoon/evening depending on where in the world you lovely lot ladies night be reading this!

Just wanted to drop a cheeky little message on as I'm just waking up in Oz and whilst tossing (behave!) and turning in bed thought a little bit of oral or aural company might be appreciated for all involved! Hope to hear from you soon! X

A cheeky little bump, from a cheeky English guy... If that doesn't get you cheeky lit ladies clicking then I don't know what will! Look forward to having a little flirt! ;)

Well, long time no post... I hope you naughty ladies haven't missed me too much! Calm down... There's just about enough to go round, well in a warm day anyway!

Any ladies browsing through who fancy a cheeky flirt!? I'm always up for some mutual cunning linguistics! ;)

Well, long time no post... I hope you naughty ladies haven't missed me too much! Calm down... There's just about enough to go round, well in a warm day anyway!

Any ladies browsing through who fancy a cheeky flirt!? I'm always up for some mutual cunning linguistics! ;)

Mmmm can you match my oral skills ;)

Haha well I don't know... If your oral skills involve a long, smooth, warm, wet tongue gently rolling, flicking, nibbling, massaging and gently biting... Then yes! 😉

Come on you ladies reading this, I know who you are... Yep you! Drop me a PM and I'll be between your thighs in a flash! ;) Oh, and if you have a thing for Skype and/or accents then my English accent night jus push you over the edge!

Before you ladies browse on by and
Until you have sampled the goods,
Might I suggest that you shoot a
PM this way, for some literary and aural satisfaction!

7/10... B+... Could do better! Ha! X

Evening all, or morning or afternoon depending on where in the world this finds you!

Just a little bump to see if any of the lovely lit ladies that are browsing fancy a flirt with a cheeky english chap!? Drop me a note if you fancy it, particularly if you're partial to the wonderful world of skype and aural... oh and if you have an american or south african accent then my tongue will be between your thighs quicker than you can cunning linguist! :devil:

hey hey hey!

If theres any ladies browsing that kind of like a cute, cheeky, english accent then drop me a pm and in return i will give you hours of aural pleasure! ha! Hopefully theres somone out there up for a little flirt over skype to pass the time..." :devil:

I have been studying, and each aural session comes with the following seal of approval.. i just need some willing women to test it on...!? haha :devil:

certified_orgasmic_female_orgasm.jpg

Morning all you cheeky little litser nymphs!

Apologies, I've been away for a while with work so have been a bit busy to keep you entertained...! However, fear not, your very own aural English cunning linguist is back to tease you! So, any ladies passing through who fancy a flirt!? Ideally on Skype as I love an accent...! Give me a shout :rolleyes:

A massively in creative bump! Which is ironic... because when you lovely ladies give me a chance to entertain you, you won't know what's hit you! ;)

Thanks Belle... and apologies for the late reply, i have been away on hols doing a bit of travelling, but have come back having found myself haha (i hope the sarcasm translates via text)!

Are there any ladies, who really like to give massages?! I'm thinking something like this if possible please? Thanks in advance... :rolleyes:

flora-mike-extreme-attraction.jpg

I always was a glass half-full kinda guy!

Back