Secret Admirer Leaving Her Soaked Panties

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
I think that this might be an interesting sort of plot idea. A man keeps finding wet panties on his bed, and since he's in college, it could be any of the ladies at school. The woman in question doesn't try to retrieve them, either, but the message seems to be that she's a secret admirer. He is confused as to who this is and why she chooses to leave him this as a hint of her desire for him.

Is it another classmate? His sister? One of the female professors? Who indeed? Maybe one of the female janitors?
 
Want to get really crazy? His male room mate....:eek:

How are they getting into his room? That's a detail you'll have to work out depending on who it is.
 
Male roomie would work if the guy had precum or something else that could be mistaken for women's juices, I guess.

Also, if it's a co-ed dorm and there are women constantly coming in and out, or a male-only dorm, but it has a lot of female traffic. It would be funny if it was a random woman like the sister of his roommate or the Chancellor's wife. Or a pizza delivery girl who has seen him once too often and now eagerly volunteers to deliver there. Maybe she saw his dick by accident once and or was flattered by the sight of his bulge in his pants.

Or maybe a horny and lonely librarian who is turned-on by his nerdy ways.
 
Want to get really crazy? His male room mate....:eek:

A play on that could be this: His male roommate is the ladies' man. He's been collecting panties from all over the campus and now he's leaving them on his roomie's bed to boost his confidence. Or maybe he's playing a prank on him.
 
How about this:

Nathan entered his dorm room and found another one. This pair of panties were red and silky. Again like the others, they were resting on top of his pillow. The telltale wet spot was there as well. His bed was disheveled compared to when he made it this morning. He thought aloud:

"Did she masturbate on my bed this time?"

He held the dainty pair of panties to his nose as he inhaled deeply. His nostrils flared as the strong scent coursed through him. He could feel his cock pressing tightly against his jeans as it fought for room.

At first he was disturbed when he found the first pair. The idea that someone was in his dorm room without his permission freaked him out. Nathan had no idea how she was getting in. There was no forced entry. She must have a key. His thoughts on the matter changed when he noticed the wet spot. The idea that some girl had the hots for him and was willing to go to this level to let him know about it was oddly exciting to him.

He laid down on top of his bed. The red panties held tightly in his left hand. Nathan unbutton his jeans to free his contained penis. It quickly slapped up against his toned stomach, fully engorged. Nathan closed his eyes as be began to slowly tug on his manhood, a new fantasy coalesced in his mind's eye as he held the panties to his nose for inspiration.

Nathan imagined that Michelle was kneeling between his legs as she massaged his imposing cock with a surprised look on her face. She did not expect it to be that thick or long. She's amazed that her middle finger and thumb can't touch together in her firm grasp.

He imagines moving her flowing red hair out of the way. He needs to see her vivid blue eyes as she begins to lick the head of his penis. The glasses she wears gives off a sexy librarian vibe that he loves. Nathan visualizes his cock reflecting off her lenses as she gently kisses the purplish, bulbous head. He can see it pulse and throb as it desperately desires a release.

Nathan grimaces as a shuddering orgasm tears through him. His chest heaves as he tries to catch his breath. A singular thought racing through his mind:

"Who are you?"

_____________

Nathan was naked as he stood in his closet, the anticipation was killing him. He came to realize that whomever was doing this, was in his room during his Thursday life drawing class. He was desperate to know who she was.

He could feel the tightness in his legs as he patiently waited for 45 minutes in near darkness. The closet door was purposely ajar, a sliver of light seeped in as he glanced at his bed. Nathan's heart is pounding as he hears a knock at his door. A moment later he hears his door being unlocked.

Her back was to him. He watches her take off her backpack and place it on the end of his bed. His mystery girl had straight black hair that nearly reached her perfect behind. She was wearing a pair of grey yoga pants that looked like they were painted on. The first thing that struck Nathan was how tiny she was. He guessed that she was about 5 feet tall, maybe 5' 1". She had this pixie-like body that was toned like a gymnast.

Nathan watched as she undressed, the anticipation was killing him as she slowly peeled her yoga pants off to reveal the panties that she planned to leave him. They were white cotton panties with light blue polka-dots. Nathan admired how amazing they looked on her toned ass. He was close enough to see the two pronounced dimples on the small of her back.

His hand was gliding back and forth along his long shaft as the private show was about to begin. Nathan's mystery girl climbed onto the end of his bed and crawled toward his pillow. Nathan loved that she still wore her white ankle socks. They seemed to compliment her panties and gave her an innocent, girl-next-door look.

Nathan's world changed the moment she rolled over and faced the closet door.

It was Agatha, his little sister.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. What is she thinking?!? He watched her hand slide inside those white panties as she began to finger herself. Nathan was shocked at how vocal she was. Agatha was calling out his name as she furiously rubbed herself.

He pieced together that she must have grabbed his spare key that he left with his parents. She also knew his class schedule so Agatha knew when he'd be out of his dorm. He just couldn't get his head around the why.

The other thing he couldn't figure out was why he was still masturbating as he watched his little sister race to a toe-curling orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Or: a local sorority decided to torment him. Every day, a different member leaves her soiled knickers on his pillow. Why him? I dunno -- luck of the draw, or somebody knows about his trust fund, an old ex in the sorority just want to fuck with his head, or it's a CIA recruiting trick -- is he wily enough to figure it out? Whatever.
 
All very nice twists on that and damn, Mello, quite the little vignette there...:cool:
 
All very nice twists on that and damn, Mello, quite the little vignette there...:cool:

Thanks. You're free to incorporate it if you plan to write the story.

PS: Is your avatar a pic of Mia Wasikowska?

5604844-gorgeous-babe-colar.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sounds promising. Could be an angle of him trying to analyze the panties and pin them to the personality of a girl. If it's a skimpy thong he might flag the outgoing party girl on the floor. Of course, that might set up for a total twist - an unlikely owner.
 
Or maybe she is switching it around enough to leave him wondering. White cotton one day, black satin the next, red thong the day after that.

Also, what if it is an entire sorority doing it to a guy and it's such a turn-on that they get drunk one night and decide to reverse gang-bang him? Or he finds out and confronts them, so they grab him, tie him up, and use him to keep him quiet? They use a carrot and stick to keep him quiet. Cooperate with him on their victim and he gets to fuck them whenever he wants, don't cooperate and they peg him on camera. Maybe that's how they got in with him in the first place, due to the previous guy taking the same deal when he confronted them.
 
Last edited:
Hmm, I like the idea of multiple pairs to throw him off! And in his confusion, he hadn't really considered that it could be multiple girls. If there's a gangbang involved, it has to have his mouth stuffed with panties.
 
Maybe it's both kinds of reverse gang-bang. They ride him whenever he's hard and use the strap-on whenever he's soft, but with a feel-do function. And, yes, in lieu of a gag, they use panties, but it's the panties of whichever girl is doing him. By the end of the night, he has a sore cock and equally sore ass, plus drained balls, and his mouth can't get the taste of pussy out of it. They only take off the panties long enough to sit on his face, of course. They also leave lipstick on him from their kisses and when they're done, he's chloroformed and wakes up in his own bed, with kiss smudges all over his body and their panties in a pile on his bed.

Oh, and they film the whole thing and threaten to upload it to the web unless he agrees to be on their beck and call as the sorority stud. Maybe he's not released from his duties until the end of the term, at which point they all line up boyfriends that they've put off because he's been servicing them. The rest of the school doesn't understand what was going on...they just think that the sorority is full of LUGs (lesbians until graduation).

And just when he has a girlfriend himself and feels safe to move on with his life, he gets a series of wedding invitations, each envelop containing a pair of panties. ;)
 
Heh, the legend continues. Would make a great ending if someone does pen the story! But yes, the sorority slut...sounds good to me! They'll have our poor hero by the balls.
 
Well, yeah, these are rich, jaded, young women, and he is a hard-working man. They like him for the D and a few other qualities, but they tend to marry dandies, cold fish, and closet cases from their own class who are either clueless, indifferent, voyeurs, etc., whatever reasons the girls have for cheating and the men have for not stopping it.

To make matters worse, his own lady is a high-school sweetheart or some other really sweet lady that adores him and will think no wrong of him. This just torments his conscience even more.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like you have this figured out, Severus. Anything more to add? You gonna write this?
 
Well, I have thought of it, but time will tell, and who knows what will come....or cum of the end? Will he break free? Will his girlfriend find out?
 
A play on that could be this: His male roommate is the ladies' man. He's been collecting panties from all over the campus and now he's leaving them on his roomie's bed to boost his confidence. Or maybe he's playing a prank on him.

Not to distract from the thought stream, but maybe it could use another twist.

This is truly an all-male school, which is the most confusing part for Guy. As he waits in the closet instead of going to the Life Sciences class, the sees Sam walk boldly into the room, closing the door without even checking to see if he was seen.

Just before Guy bursts out of his closet, he stops with his hand on the door, surprised to see an odd contraption strapped around Sam's torso when Sam pulled his shirt off. Sam was a fairly average guy, and everyone always gave him a hard time about his weight. Always in baggy clothes or sweats, never to be seen in a short-sleeved shirt, Sam seemed to be used to the ridicule and mumbled as he walked away.

As Guy dropped his hand in shock, Sam turned to face the closet door, unhooking a device he recognized as a pregnancy prosthetic men could wear to empathize with the wives as the baby grew. This was a new model, and it featured many small sections that moved and felt like just fat instead of a baby bump. Once the harness was undone, Sam laid it carefully on the floor, and Guy felt a tightness in his pants.

Sam was a girl! There was no escaping that fact once her bra came off, and she sighed as she massaged her breasts, and Guy could see the imprint of where the tight elastic and straps had dug into her skin. Sam's sweat pants followed, then the big floppy front-butt enhanced boxers fell, revealing a pair of sex red boy-cut panties. Sam reached into the pregnancy suit, pulling out a dildo and smiling widely as she turned it on.

Climbing onto the bed, Sam stood up straight on *her* knees, pulling the crotch of her panties to the side and sliding down on the dildo, moaning Guy's name as she pleasured herself. She soon reached orgasm, falling flat on the bed, breathing heavily, whispering Guy's name a few more times. Composing herself, she stripped off her panties and got down to the floor, cleaning herself and the dildo on her panties, which she then threw on the middle of Guy's bed. She took another pair of panties from inside the preggo suit and got dressed, leaving the room without a backward glance. Guy had wanted to stop her and figure out what was going on, but he was in too much shock to move.

The next time he was again waiting, and when Sam came in and started her routine on the bed, this time Guy was ready, bursting out of the closet, naked and hard. Awkward happens, then libido takes over and sex happens. In the afterglow, Sam said she was faking the gender so she could attend the school, not just for the education, but also a social experiment for women's rights. She may be a feminist, but she still had needs that must be met. Now that she was outed, they made a deal that guaranteed his silence, and gave them both plenty of sex.
--------------------------------------

<whew>
So much for my idea of a two line intro. Oops, lol.
 
Back
Top