Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the half way point. It is all down hill from here :cattail: I am so excited.

Here is hoping time will fly -- for all of us counting down the days until we can be those we love again.

Today is the half way point. It is all down hill from here :cattail: I am so excited.

Here is hoping time will fly -- for all of us counting down the days until we can be those we love again.

i bought my ticket in may, so i guess I am really halfway or more so to my trip.

i think things will move faster after this 2 month marker, and then a little faster after the 50 day mark.

In the mean time, I realized yesterday that we are just 2 months shy of our 3 year marker. It amazed both of us. i'v been his, longer than I was even married, physically not leagally. And this is the longest he's ever had a sub as well. More and more i just feel like this is right, and I know me moving there will happen.

so jealous...

*sniff sniff*

Smells like my Daddy yes!! I love to wear your t-shirt. Havent wash it yet and wont do it soon either. Its nice to smell your scent from it! :heart:

so jealous! i wish i had one of Sir's shirts to smell... i miss His scent sooooo much!!!! fingers crossed Master will be in his hometown when i'm down that way at the end of next month... i don't like to get my hopes up as disappointment is one thousand times worse when you fall from a greater height :S

i always leave things like that to the universe to decide... it always knows best :)

i bought my ticket in may, so i guess I am really halfway or more so to my trip.

i think things will move faster after this 2 month marker, and then a little faster after the 50 day mark.

In the mean time, I realized yesterday that we are just 2 months shy of our 3 year marker. It amazed both of us. i'v been his, longer than I was even married, physically not leagally. And this is the longest he's ever had a sub as well. More and more i just feel like this is right, and I know me moving there will happen.

Congratulations on the up coming three years! :) Me and my boy are almost to our first year. It is amazing that it has not even been a year -- feels like he has been a part of my life forever.

Slowly getting the hang of this mic malarky and am now actualy enjoying playtime. Its so cute to hear her whimper and sigh on the other end.

Just a wee question for any D's on this thread. See for distance play do you guys/gals just do it freestyle or do you use notes/script? Just curious.
I tend to take it off the cuff but have wondered if some prep would enhance play time?
A

Last edited:
Just a wee question for any D's on this thread. See for distance play do you guys/gals just do it freestyle or do you use notes/script? Just curious.
I tend to take it off the cuff but have wondered if some prep would enhance play time?
A

Give both a shot and see what works for the two of you. I tend to have an idea in mind when I start and wing the details.

Give both a shot and see what works for the two of you. I tend to have an idea in mind when I start and wing the details.

Thanks for the feed back. Yeah I usualy have a rough idea but get sidetracked!
Seems to be going ok though.

Slowly getting the hang of this mic malarky and am now actualy enjoying playtime. Its so cute to hear her whimper and sigh on the other end.

A

I know you asked the D's and not the s's, but..we do talk every night from 30 min to 3-4 hours.

I know my PYL never uses a script, and really we just chat mostly. It usually leads to me turning on my cam for his entertainment, but we don't do alot of physical BDSM long distance. We are very heavy on the D/s. Our phone/mic/IM conversations are more us getting to know each other as people. I also share my fantasies with him which lets him get to know me better, too. He has certain requirements of me and how I handle situations that come up during the day and we talk about those. It has worked for over 3 years. :)

A

I did find that I would take a few notes at the end of playtimes and look over them as ideas for where to go next - I have a lot of trouble with organizing my thoughts if I don't have them on paper and if I want to train someone with any kind of progression I have to use notes. It's not a "script" though.

I did find that I would take a few notes at the end of playtimes and look over them as ideas for where to go next - I have a lot of trouble with organizing my thoughts if I don't have them on paper and if I want to train someone with any kind of progression I have to use notes. It's not a "script" though.

Noted! yeah i think i will maybe keep a journal of sorts.

That's really cool! I hope they work something out for you. It's kind of win win anyway because just having a letter expressing interest like this will help you to get a work visa.

Go Wenchie! *yanks out pom poms and starts cheerleading*

Thanks. :D

i got more good news today.

Apearently the HR supervisor for my region when to HU (yes that's Hamburger University) with some HR reps from the Ireland market, and he's kept in touch with them so he told my store manager to have me email him, and he'll see what he can do to push things for me as well.

in talking to her a bit more tho, she said he told her to 'just let her see how she likes it there first'. She was a bit shocked to hear that one way or another i am going to move there just as soon as i can get a visa.

i guess i can understand her shock. i really haven't talked much about moving there until reciently. And it's not exactly something that's highly requested. But it just seems like there are more and more people helping to make this happen. it just feels like it is ment to be.

I know you asked the D's and not the s's, but..we do talk every night from 30 min to 3-4 hours.

I know my PYL never uses a script, and really we just chat mostly. It usually leads to me turning on my cam for his entertainment, but we don't do alot of physical BDSM long distance. We are very heavy on the D/s. Our phone/mic/IM conversations are more us getting to know each other as people. I also share my fantasies with him which lets him get to know me better, too. He has certain requirements of me and how I handle situations that come up during the day and we talk about those. It has worked for over 3 years. :)

No disrespect to all the subbies out there its just during play the D kind a sets the scene and tone of the action and usualy decides where it ends up. Yeah most of the time spent conversing with my wee lassie (usualy by msn text) is finding out more about each other since weve only been kind o together for a short while. We also exchange stories and emails to find out what our turn on and kinks are. Play is usualy conducted using the mic on skype(which crashes infuriatingly often, at the worst moments). Its all part of a wonderful adventure for me which I am enjoying greatly.:)

Another contact given to me, and another email sent with my resume.

i'm starting to feel like every one in Ireland is going to have a copy of my resume. *giggles*

but hey, if it get's me the move, I'll email all day and all night.

Time does not speed up, though we may wish it did, but at least it does move at a steady rate. I am a little over forty days away. I am trying to keep busy to help the time pass :)

Aye, I think that's part of my problem. I've been off the past 3 days. Too much time to think.

Aye, I think that's part of my problem. I've been off the past 3 days. Too much time to think.

Oh yeah, thinking bad.
My boy had a hard weekend because there was nothing for him to do but think and wallow in self pity. Broke my heart because I could not help make it better... all I could do was be here, so far away. *sigh* Being busy is so much easier.

Just sharing with my lit friends, KayKat is now training to be my slave.

It has been a hellaceous whirlwind, but it really feels like there is something quite special here.

Just sharing with my lit friends, KayKat is now training to be my slave.

It has been a hellaceous whirlwind, but it really feels like there is something quite special here.

It has been a hellacious whirlwind but as we have talked it has been wonderful and feels right..I look forward to the journey as your slave...And I look forward to that day that I am before you on my knees serving as your slave! :kiss:

No disrespect to all the subbies out there its just during play the D kind a sets the scene and tone of the action and usualy decides where it ends up.

Don't really get where this comment came from. i couldn't find one thing that indicated she sets the scene or tone. Just merely stated how her PYL does exactly that from her POV :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back