Need an editor for a noncon story

HuckPilgrim

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 11, 2014
Posts
767
I'm looking for someone to read my noncon work and look for grammar issues, typos and clarity. It would be great if you could also point out bigger issues with pov or plot, though I feel pretty good about where these stories are at. It would be helpful if you could weigh in on a better title for one and which category the other should go in. I'm thinking of entering both stories in the upcoming Summer Love contest.

One is called Dominated by Her AA Sponsor and it's about a guy who meets a hypersexual young woman at an AA meeting and then gets roped into helping her stay sober. It's about 10k words and is set up for multiple parts, but this part stands on its own. I have a few other titles for this I wonder if you'd give me your opinion on, after you read it.

The other is called Bailey the Family Pet and is about a girl who lives with a wealthy family as their pet. She takes a pet hormone that give her an excellent olfactory response and make her horny as hell. This one is about 15k words and is surprisingly dramatic and fast paced read. This is the one that may work better in a category other than noncon. I'm actually trying to write in different categories, but it's hard. No one would be shocked if it did appear in noncon.

So PM me if you're interested and we can work out the logistics.

Also, I've never worked with a Lit editor this way before, but I've worked with plenty of editors in my day job. I also had a memoir published a few years ago under my real identity. If there is something you need from me, let me know and I'll do my best to get it to you.

Thank you!
 
And nobody... Really?

I thought I had secured someone, but I haven't seen him since we traded messages. Anyone else?
 
Back
Top