Good girl.... bad boy (pm first)

Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Posts
7,623
Angelina (Angel)
25
Dentist

Angel had always been what most considered a good girl, she came from a good family, was hardworking and trustworthy, and people seemed to love her all in all she was a good person... but even good people had secrets, even good people fell in love, with what her daddy always said was the guy from the wrong side of the tracks, but Angelina never once thought like that, she always seen the good in people, she had always seen the good in her ex, she had met him when she was 18 and just starting college, he had been 23 at the time, and she had fell in love with him at first site, and she decided then and there to give herself to him completely and she did, but she also had very big dreams, dreams that he never tried to take away from her, but yet at the same time the two of them were going down very different paths, she was on the fast track in college, to become a dentist following in her fathers footsteps and her ex well, he made money his own way, she never questioned him she never cared, he treated her right, he loved her, he respected her, and he gave her everything she needed and more. She didn’t question him and he didn’t tell her, but deep down she knew he was doing illegal activities, but he never got her involved and as much as her family tried they couldn’t break them apart, or at least she thought they never could....

When she turned 21 and finally graduated college, and got started on her career that’s when her life started to fall apart, she had fallen more and more in love, and it was a dark love in and out of the bedroom, the sex was amazing all consuming, she didn’t know anyone could make a girl cum as much as he did, she loved that he dominated her, she never knew she was a submissive until he showed her that life.... until he stopped making love to her, he stopped coming around her, he stopped calling and texting... she had never been more confused and soon she would find out why... he leaves her he leaves her a letter, and just doesn’t even have enough balls to tell her. “Dear Angel.” Angel she thought he started calling her that all those years before... now he was leaving her a fucking letter. She never once tried to change him, never questioned him, she had given him everything still she read on. “I know I should be telling you this to your face, but I can’t see you right now.. I’m going away for a while, you deserve better then me, I’m no good, your father was right.. your everything, sweet, strong, smart, passionate, giving, submissive, your the girl I thought I would never find, and when I did I knew I should have stayed away... I know I’m no good, you know it too deep down, I do love you my pet, I always will, but I can’t allow you to get any farther involved in my life, it’s dangerous and I’m dangerous... but love, be happy, live your life, don’t be afraid to love, you will always be a part of me.” She read these words and her heart broke, she felt like she was dying and she remained like that for over a year, she finally moved on, met a safe and comfortable guy that her family and friends loved, but for her it was just comfort, no one would ever be him.

Today was the day she was to be married, she didn’t love the man, she cared for him, but her heart, well her heart would always be his... she had a good life now, good friends, a good man, dream job, car, house, but she needed and craved more... she was still a good girl but still very much hung up on the one man she could never really have... she had one close friend that knew her and knew her well. “Angel, I like Peter, but you don’t love him... don’t make a mistake.” Liz told her, she shrugged and smiled saying she did and she had too, she would feel guilty Peter was a good man, and she didn’t want to leave him on his wedding day but she didn’t say that out loud, her thoughts always went back to her bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks.
https://pin.it/m56cjo5gc2qxhq



(Open to one man... if you’ve seen river dale this is something along those lines- pm first)
 
Last edited:
description: dark brooding eyes and hair, 260 pds of solid muscle, 6ft two, tatoos on arms, 26 years of age.

David sat in the back pew of the crowded church. Nobody noticed him, his only disguise was a pair of dark sunglasses. He did question his sanity and the reason of his being here today. His angel, the only girl he had ever loved was going to be married. David had heard it from an old friend only yesterday, upon his return from California, where he had been conducting a business transaction. If David had any regrets it was that he had walked out of Angela's life. She was one in a billion, a specail woman who deserved the best. Truthfully he knew he was not the man who could provide her with the things she needed. His life was unpredictable, anything but stable and good.

So why was he here ? Maybe because he still loved her and couldn't forget the past. Angela was a dream that constantly haunted him. No other woman compared to her, and David had known a few. She was his angel in his dark cold world, even when they were younger. David was the bad boy from the wrong side of town and Anela was the good girl from a rather wealthy family. Dispite their differences they fell in love. The days and nights were filled with passion and lust and pure desire. There was an unique bond between them...

David had a feeling that Angela still cared for him, even though she was about to be married to some other guy. Perhaps it was too late now and if he had any common sense he should let her marry him he reasoned. He didn't have much of a future to offer her anyway, although he was financally secure for the time being.

But his heart felt otherwise. David wanted her and was prepared to do anything to have her again...
 
Last edited:
Angel started to really think of this marriage, she knew deep down this wasn’t what she wanted, this was what her family expected of her, she thought being with him, would make her get over him, but it hadn’t if anything it only made her yearn for what was. If she could she would be taking a shot just to calm down her nerves. She stood in that room, waiting for her cue that it was time to walk down that aisle, first the flower girl, then her bridesmaid, and maid of honor then her and her father, she didn’t want this she didn’t want any of this. Why was she going through with something that clearly made her unhappy, cause she didn’t want to hurt her boyfriend, or let her family down, or because she felt this was the only way to really move on she just didn’t know.

She looked into the long stand up mirror none of this was her, the dress though gorgeous wasn’t something she would have decided on, it was to much, she liked simpler, softer looks, she should have worn her hair down like she wanted, but mother who had planned this wedding, picked the dress and decided the updo, it wasn’t her, all of this was what other people wanted not what she wanted. She shook her head and heard the music start, showtime she thought... she knew she looked miserable, yet this should have been the happiest day of her life. She thought of him, all the plans they made, all the memories.. long nights and days of making love, the motorcycle rides, the fights, making up, the fears, the ups and downs, everything she remembered try as she might to forget, she felt tears come to her eyes, but she fought them back just as she had all those times before.

She chewed on her lip and took her fathers arm, and waited there turn to walk down the aisle. She never really asked David why everyone said he was so bad, and why he never wanted to talk about what he did.. she didn’t want to know she trusted him...she hoped wherever he was he was safe and okay. She took a breath as it was her turn to go down the aisle and her father squeezes her arm and leads the way. She took a deep breath and half heartedly smiled at her father. Everyone looked so happy, especially her future husband, but she only felt miserable. She walked slow, no hurry to get to the threshold. She tried to smile as best as she could, but anyone that knew her, knew a real smile from a fake one.

Her father kisses her cheek as he hands his daughter over to the man that is to be her husband. The ceremony begins. Her fiancé takes her hands in his as they start the vows and so forth. She waited... and waited when the moment finally came if anyone had any objections. She didn’t realize she was holding her breath. Please someone she finally realized please object.. she chewed hard on her lip, and looked down on the ground.
 
Davids heart dropped when he saw how beautiful she looked in her dress, holding onto her fathers arm. The man who was going to give her to another man with his blessing, a father that would never give up his precious daughter to a man like him. David had nothing good to offer except his love but perhaps that wasn't enough. An honest and secure life was not in his cards, at least not yet.

Of course they did not notice him as they passed by. He wasn't wearing usual attire, his leather jacket, jeans and boots. From his vantage point David could tell Angelina looked nervous or uneasy. Did she really love this guy or was she just going through the motions because of her family and friends ? Has she forgotten those passionate nights they spent in each others arms, not caring about what other people thought as long as they were alone together. Nothing else mattered...

Angelina and her father moved slowly down the aisle until they paused and she moved beside the man she was to marry. The organ music stopped and the vows began...

" Is their anyone here that objects to the marriage of this man and this woman ? If so, speak now or forever hold your peace. "

David knew it was now or never. He also knew this was going to cause an outrage to say the least. Taking a deep breath he stepped into the center aisle ready to risk it all for the only woman he ever loved.

" I do. "

The words seemed to echo throughout the church. A collective gasp was heard and everyone turned around agast and shocked at the protest. An angry and surprised murmer escaped the crowd...
 
Last edited:
So many thoughts were going through her head at the moment that she couldn't make head or tales of them all, she hated feeling this way, she should be happy, not feeling as if she was walking into a death sentence. She hated her life she then realized sure she had everything anyone could want, but it wasn't what she wanted, aside from being a dentist, this wasn't the man she wanted, this wasn't the life she wanted...none of this was. If he saw her now he would be so disappointed but she was so good at pretending that no one could tell just how miserable she really felt... No one but him knew the real Angelina.

She still wondered why he had to leave her, she was so empty, and part of her hated him for what he had done to her, she hated him for leaving her, she wasn't a dumb girl she knew he was into illegal things, but none of that mattered to her, he kept it out of there lives as much as he could, he never brought it into there home, God how she had missed that little apartment, she thought to herself shaking her head, get it together Angelina, your getting married stop thinking about the Past. She wanted to rewind her life, go back in time where all that mattered was love and passion, and a lot of heat, oh yes there was pain, he was dominant after all but there was also pleasure so much pleasure.

Of all the things to think about on her wedding day, she was thinking of an ex who would rather leave her than be with her, she was thinking about her submissive tendencies, stop she wanted to scream, but she just couldn't. She owed this to the man standing before her but did she really, no she didn't think so she wasn't doing this for herself she was doing this to get over heartbreak, her past, and everything else. She wanted to cry, but she was far too strong for that or at least she thought she was. Damn him for leaving her in this mess of a situation... It was his fault and that only angered her more. Damn you, David... Just damn you. This man wasn't anything she wanted, he was kind and safe and stable, but there was no passion no fire, no real love what she had with David had been everything and so much more.

She felt like she couldn't breathe like her throat was closing in on her like she was going to lose her mind waiting to see if anyone would object, but she kind of laughed in her mind at that, knowing damn well none of her friends or family would even if they thought her miserable. Just face the music Angelina she thought to herself, no turning back now. She felt her hands shaking, her pulse racing, her head thumping. Fuck my life she thought to herself. She was stunned when someone said they did, and she knew that voice, although it was much lower than she knew at the moment. She turned from her soon to be husband and her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't hear the murmurs and the people shouting how dare he, but she would recognize that voice anywhere, and that face, he looked different older perhaps, stressed, rugged more rugged than she remembered but oh so hot.

She could recognize him in a world full of millions of people. ”David.” It was the only word that escaped her lips... She didn't know what to do, run to him, run out of the church, scream, cry or yell perhaps all of these things and more...but really all she could do was look at the man she was to marry with tears in her eyes she looked at him and simply whispered that she was sorry... She didn't look to her friends, her sister, her parents or even at David as she fled the church tears rolling down her cheeks as she ran from the church but where the hell was she running to, she didn't have her car, she rode in a limo with her bridesmaids and mother, she wasn't close to her apartment, or her office, the closest place was the old diner where she first met David, so that was where she fled.

She got there in her wedding dress, what a mess she must look, she didn't really worry about the people in the diner, they didn't judge and most everyone would still be at the church. She crawled into a booth but barely fit damn poofy dress that was nothing like her, a waiter asks if she's ok she says yes, and just ask for water, and a milk shake.... Only one person would know where to find her...
 
David felt the outrage as almost all of the assembled guests turned to stare at him.

" How dare you interrupt this wedding ! "

" Who is this guy ? "

David's attention wasn't however centered on the guests reaction. He watched Angelina shocked expression as she turned to look at him completely caught off guard. Time seemed to stand still for a brief moment but then the bride fled towards the back of the church, tears streaming down her pretty face. Several males dressed in formal attire started walking in his direction in a threatning manner. David was not surprised in the least but was prepared to defend his statement. He knew that she did not love this guy and her heart belonged to him, no matter what. They had an unique and specail bond between them despite that he walked out of her life if only to protect her.

The outraged young man was the first to reach him and was in his face in a heartbeat. David didn't know who this guy was and didn't care until he grabbed him by the shirt...

" Are you crazy ? Get the fuck out of here you bastard ! "

" Okay take your hands off of me. " David insisted, not really wanting to resort to violence. All he wanted to do now that Angelina had left was go find her, he didn't stand a chance of reasoning with these people.

David tore away the man hands from his shirt, aware that more people were closing in. He shoved the man aside and fortunately the front doors were right behind him and he backed out onto the steps. With some haste David made his way towards his Harley and kicked started it while several members of the wedding party stood on the steps shouting threats and curses at him. With a roar of the engine he took off down the street, not knowing where he was going. Angelina could be anywhere, maybe locking herself in a room in the back of the church even. David stopped at a red light and took a deep breath, thinking this over. Where could she be ?

He turned left onto the street and all of a sudden he remembered the old fashioned diner that they used to go to to have breakfast sometimes. Would Angelina possibly go there ? It was a longshot, she was in a wedding dress for Christsake. Still, it was worth a look...

David pulled up his bike in front of the diner and went inside. At the least he needed a cup of coffee. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her sitting in the corner booth looking beautiful in her wedding dress. His heart dropped at his feet.

He approached the table and sat down. He could tell that she had been crying, nevertheless she looked beautiful.

" Angel, I'm sorry baby. " David said, feeling his apology sounded hollow and empty for this situation. His regret was overwhelming, for leaving her in the first place.
 
Last edited:
She sat in that booth, she felt guilty for leaving David at the church, but at the same time she just couldn't stay there what type of person was she leaving her fiance standing there like an idiot, but just seeing David she knew she couldn't marry him, she knew she couldn't live that way, for everyone's happiness but her own. God her family must be so disappointed in her, she could still see the look on poor peters face and it broke her heart but at the same time she knew she would be doing him a great injustice by marrying him, he deserved so much more than a broken woman that would never truly love him.

Tears filled her eyes once more as the waiter handed her the water and the milkshake she gave him a sad smile and thanked him, she appreciated the fact that he didn't judge her and left her alone to Wallow. She pictured David and the look on his face, why the hell was he there, he didn't want her... He didn't love her she was sure of that so what the hell was his reason. She chewed on her lip and tried to shake these thoughts away, she wanted to forget today had ever happened but that wasn't possible. Her eyes were red, her makeup running, leaving black mascara under her pretty eyes, she just wanted to go home and get out of this monkey suit of a dress, her feet hurt from walking to the diner, and she was tired so very tired.

She had never been so embarrassed or shamed in her entire life, she had also never been more relieved either. David had the guts to do what he hadn't been able to, stand up to her family, and call off this circus of a wedding. Had he been able to see how miserable she really was, is that why he stood up and objected to her marriage. She had hated him for leaving her, hated him, she didn't even think he knew how bad he had hurt her, he couldn't even face her he had to write her a fucking letter, the David she knew wasn't a Coward but maybe times had changed who could know really. She took a deep breath and took a long drink of the vanilla shake, alcohol would be better, but this was the next best thing. She wondered what was going on at the church then again right now she didn't care, this place was her only solace no one would think to search here for her, who really even knew her she thought to herself, her sister, her parents, her family, friends, no no one really knew the real Angelina no one tried, so she always played Susie sunshine make everyone happy don't disappoint anyone, well that Stops now she thought, no more, if she had to lose a few friends along the way or her family disowned her she was determined to make herself happy and forget everyone else for once in her life.

She looked around the small diner and shakes her head so many memories here maybe this was not the right place to run off too, as tears rolled down her cheeks once more. She furiously wiped them away from her eyes. She was hurt sure, but more so she was angry so angry, at her family for insisting she marry Peter, at her friends for thinking she had such a perfect life, at herself for allowing things to get this far, but most of all at David for leaving her in the first place. Her heart was racing, and she could feel the anger boiling over. She shouldn't care what David might be dealing with at the church but she did damn her and Damn him for making her care so much, she knew David could be violent she just hoped it wouldn't get that far, and that he wouldn't hurt someone or get hurt, he was outnumbered after all not that it typically mattered to him, unless it had to do with her.

She half smiled so many wonderful memories, but so many bad ones as well without him she wasn't the woman she wanted to be aside from being a dentist which she actually immensely loved she had nothing and she was a shell of the woman he once knew. She ran her fingers through her updo, she wanted to get home and rip the pins out of her hair and rip this dress off and wear something more her, so fake all of this was so fake. It was the dress mother wanted, the church father picked, the hair mother and sister decided on, even the honeymoon was going to be out of her hands, her fiance decided that as well, what the hell had she become. She sighed and drank the rest of the milkshake, then realized in a panic she had no money on her this just made her feel worse and she started to cry once more.

She shook her head and motioned the waiter over, he smiled and said yes mam, she looked at him more pitiful then she had ever looked in her lifetime. ”I don't have money, I don't have my wallet, and I walked here, I can call a friend....” With that, the waiter cut her off and told her not to worry about it, it was just a milkshake and she could probably use a friend right now, he would take care of it and stay as long as she needed, she had never been more grateful to another human being in her entire life. She sniffled and felt a tear roll down her cheek and said thank you, softy, he smiled nodded and walked away. She would pay this man back in full and then some she thought to herself. She put her head in her arms and tried to get herself together, but she then realized she had no money, no vehicle, all her friends probably hated her and her family well she knew that was a no-go, she would just have to walk home when she was ready to.

It's fine she thought perfectly fine, she laughed for a moment at her dilemma no friends, no family, no car, no money and she was wearing a big puffy fucking wedding dress, she had to laugh if not she would just start to cry again. She wasn't paying to much attention to people or sounds around her so she hadn't heard the motorcycle pull up outside of the diner. Okay, Angelina think, you're in shape there is nothing wrong with walking barefoot, again she laughed at herself, what a sight that is going to be. Remember she thought there is nothing you cannot conquer, but at the moment she didn't think that was to be true. She looked up as he sat down at her table, should have known he would know where to find her, some things never changed, before she would have jumped up and run into his arms but right now she just wanted to be silent, in the past there wasn't anything she wouldn't have done for David, but at the moment all the felt was anger and pain.

She thought of all the times she submitted to him, he had been her first in everything sexually and sexually and mentally she had given him everything, and what did she get for giving her submission over to him was a broken fucking heart. You're Sorry, she thought you're fucking sorry, God she was so angry.

She couldn't think, she didn't think she just reacted, she reached over and slapped him hard, so hard that he didn't have a chance to grab her slim wrist or stop her, she started to cry again and looked at him, ”Your sorry David your fucking sorry that's all you have to say... Well take your sorry and go fuck yourself!” She screamed and went to slap him again, but this time he did grab her wrist, she tried to Pull away and flee but he didn't allow that.
 
The slap stung, and took him by surprise but her words hurt far more. "You're sorry David ! Your fucking sorry, that's all you have to say...well take you're sorry and go fuck yourself ! " Angelina screamed, using language she never used very much except when extremely upset. She went to slap his face again but David grabbed her wrist.

" Angelina stop please. " he insisted. Once again the eyes of the patrons and staff were upon them. She twisted away, tears streaming down her face, trying to escape.

" Hey buddy let her go ! " the male waiter interrupted. You need to leave...NOW !

The last thing he wanted was to get involved in another altercation. David only wanted to comfort and explain things to the love of his life. Nevertheless his code was not to back down to anyone. Releasing Angel's wrist he stood up, towering over her male defender.

" Mind your own business, I'll leave when I'm ready. " David stared the young guy down, the anger in his eyes intimidating him. Out of the corner of his eye he watched Angel, knowing she wanted to bolt out the door, wanting nothing more to do with him perhaps. David had his chance in a promising and fulfilling relationship and he had abandoned her. Maybe it was to late, he reasoned, but on the other hand, Angel hadn't went through with the sham marrige.

Seeing how big and mean David was caused the smaller waiter to back off a little. Remaining calm he sat back down at the table. All he wanted to do was dry her eyes and kiss and hold her in his powerful arms. That was where Angel belonged. The nights together, feeling her perfect body with her soft skin next to his, dominating her, pleasing each other, getting lost in pleasure. No one could or never would arouse him like she did.

" Can we talk in a rational manner or would you like me to go fuck myself ? " he asked.
 
She felt guilty after slapping him they had many of arguments in the past when they were together but she would never have hit him in the past but she was too angry and hurt to think about anything at the moment. She never was much of a potty mouth but after everything she had been through since he left and today had just sent her right over the ledge, and all she could see at the moment was the rage and the pain, not the man she had once loved and gave everything to, not the man she had stood up for, defended, not the man that took her virginity, not the man she spent every night having deep conversations with and making love to until the crack of dawn, not the man she let dominate her mind and body, she let him do things to her body she would never allow anyone else to... she didn't need to think about that she needed him to know how much he had hurt her.

Before she could smack him once more he grabbed her wrist firm but not enough to hurt her, how many times had he tied her to the bedpost, everything, every touch, every look brought her right back to the past. Stop she thought, he wants me to stop for some reason this only seemed to anger her more. She knew rationally he was right, they weren't quite alone for her to be acting this way. She could feel peoples eyes on them but at the moment she didn't care cool level headed Angelina was not so calm and cool at the moment for once in her damn life.

She twisted from his grip tears rolling down her cheeks anger flaring in her eyes. She heard the waiter that had been so kind to her tell David to let her go and she shook her head as if saying its okay that she was fine. Part of her wished that David would just go but David wasn't that type. She looked at the waiter and mumbled that she was fine even if she knew that was a complete lie. She needed to get away from here, from everything. She took a deep breath waiting for an all-out brawl to start, she knew David would be able to kill this man in a heartbeat if he wanted to. She took a deep breath when he finally released her breath. Her eyes widened when David said he would leave when he wanted.

Not here not now she thought, hoping that the waiter wouldn't try to fight him, she knew David was lethal, as were his friends. She wanted nothing more then to run somewhere and hide from him and the rest of the world if only for a little bit. Her heart was breaking all over again at this whole situation. Though she didn't love her fiance she did care about him and never meant to hurt him, wasn't she just as bad as David or worse perhaps at least he hadn't run out on someone on there wedding day. SHe breathed and calmed down slightly when it got quiet in the diner and David seemed to calm down as did the waiter.

He sat back down at the table but she did not sit instead she opted to stand, minutes passed that felt like hours. She still had so much rage and pain inside of her but now wasn't the time nor the place to let it all shine through. He was still so damn hot she thought to herself, it was a sin to look that damn good. What really was there to say? She still loved him and hated herself for it. She looked at him angrily it felt as if he was angry with her like he had a reason to. "Both." She softly. "But first can you leave a big tip and take me to my house... I have no money, no car.. and this waiter you were mean to was kind enough to pay for me." She said softening for a little more so she could get out of there.
 
" Both. But first can you leave a big tip and take me to my house, I have no money, no car and this waiter you were mean to was kind enough to pay for me. " Angelina answered, in a calmer manner.

David smiled for the first time today. God she looked so good in white, he thought to himself, wondering if she had purchased matching bridal lingerie for the honeymoon. It would such a shame to let it go to waste. Of course he was not foolish enough to mention this out loud, her mind was not in the gutter like his always was when they were together...

Instead he stood up and pulled out a wad of twenties and threw a couple on the table. He always used cash, preferring not to use a paper trail. Taking her arm they exited the diner, they needed to be alone, and made their way to his bike. He regretted not using his pick up truck today, but Angel always loved riding on his motorcycle, although she was not always so overdressed. He remembered the first time Angel had rode with him, she hesitated, looking nervous and unsure. After a moment she climbed behind him and he roared off picking up speed. She screamed but it was with pure excitement and he liked the way she wrapped her loving arms around him, holding on for dear life. Afterwards their lovemaking was so hot and mindblowing, even more than usual.

Those were the days...and nights !

" What you waiting for baby doll ? Hike up that wedding dress and climb aboard. " David offered, hoping to get a glimpse of her shapely legs...
 
She stated what she wanted, typically when it came to him she was rather quiet and demure, but she was so angry and she was now doing a very good job at covering it up the last thing she wanted to do was make another scene and cause even more problems. She had calmed down at least for now, but this was far from over. When he smiled at her, she was perplexed did he think this was funny, this wasn't funny to her, it only pissed her off that much more. She felt as if he were undressing her with this smoldering eyes of his, she realized he still had that same effect on her deep down inside, she hated him for that right now. She took a deep breath and told herself to calm down.

She wanted to slap him silly again, she had never felt more rage then she did at this moment. She watched him as he paid for her drink and then some, suits him right she thought for acting like a macho man. She shook her head and looked away from him, so much money she thought, she didn't want to know she never asked before she wouldn't ask now. She wanted to tug away from him but she allowed him to take her arm, and lead her to where his bike was. She took a deep breath closed her eyes and counted to ten, she wanted to be away from him and away from everyone. Though the sight of his bike brought back so many memories her heart ached for a moment. She shook her head, she didn't want to remember anything, at the moment she couldn't remember the good, only the bad, him leaving her, and him stopping her wedding even though it was for the best she still hurt people.

She remembered how much she had trusted him that first time on his bike, now though most of that trust was gone. She didn't want to think about the past, it hurt he had hurt her and it felt like he didn't care. She wanted to punch him when he told her to climb aboard and he called her baby doll in the past it had always made her smile right now it only added to her anger, was that all he really cared about was the sexual part of the relationship or did he wish for more, and why did she care she was done. She, however, climbed on the bike and told him where she lived.
 
David knew Angelina wasn't in a very good mindset given the circumstantces. He was however, grateful she hadn't married that guy today and he had avoided going to jail for assaulting that waiter. In the past David wouldn't have thought twice before breaking the interfering fool's neck and making an example of him. But he had made a promise to change and wanted to show the love of his life that he was serious about it. Since their seperation, David had did alot of soul searching and realized that Angelina was the best thing that ever happened to him in his troublesome life. She was his soulmate, his angel to his devil. David also was aware that he had hurt her, although it was for her own protection. He wanted to explain and to make her understand why.

Angelina, while still not looking pleased, nevertheless hiked up her gown and climbed on the back of his bike. She gave him directions to her home and they roared off towards that location. Stopping at a street light, the occupants of the vehical next to them honked their horn and yelled congratulaions. David pushed up his sunglasses and smiled at them...

If only it was true...

They continued on, weaving in and out of traffic. Several cars honked at the beautiful bride and the leather clad groom. David could only smile wishing that the were both headed to the airport and flying off to some exotic island and spending time at an exclusive resort with a sandy beach in the tropics for their honeymoon.

David asked himself if he was really ready to settle down, and to be honest he really didn't know, given the circumstances of the situation, but if he ever did, it would be with Angelina. She was one in a million...and he couldn't risk putting her in any danger, it just wasn't fair to her.

On the other hand David couldn't stay away from her. Angel was in his thoughts and dreams every minute. They were made for each other and meant to be together.

As David turned into her upscale neighborhood, he couldn't help but notice how out of place he was. Before they seperated David had rarely invited her to his low rent flat on the wrong side of town although Angel didn't seem to care. As long as they were together it didn't matter...

David pulled his motorcycle over at the curb and shut it down. He quickly exited the machine and offered his arm to help her off...

" Are you going to invite me in Angel ? I'd like to talk with you. " David asked, not sure if she wanted anything more to do with him. If not, he couldn't blame her.
 

Attachments

  • kellen-angelo.jpg
    kellen-angelo.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
She was all over the place, physically she was faring okay, mentally she was at a loss and it seemed he didn't really understand why she was so upset and that only added to her anger. She chewed on her lip as so many thoughts ran through her head, she couldn't believe how good he looked, then jealousy hit her she wondered how many women had shared his bed since he left her, this just angered her even more. She was glad they had left the diner and she was proud that David hadn't physically assaulted the waiter, the David in the past would have especially when it came to her. She wasn't sure if she hadn't been there and said something what, may have happened but wasn't that really one of the things she loved the most about him, that he was dangerous and lived life on the edge, though every time he walked out the door she had feared for his life.

Part of her fears was right one day he did leave and didn't come back but that was his choice not because of his lifestyle. She didn't want to look at him, but he was still the sexiest man she had ever laid eyes on, toned in all the right places, dark brooding eyes, those lips and that hair, that hair that she loved to run her fingers through or pull when they were making love, or when he was going down on her, or fucking her hard and fast, she thought of all the times she gave her body to him letting him tie her up or teaching her new things, these memories kept creeping into her mind like a freight train, keep them at bay she thought you can't go back there. Damn you, David.

She was still so hurt still so raw and she didn't know how much until she had seen him one more. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. What choice did she have thinking about getting on that bike once more, that bike that brought her so much joy and happiness in the past? To lie and say that being back on that bike wasn't a thrill would make her in denial, and she wasn't there yet. Her face turned red when she realized people thought they were the ones that had just gotten married, years ago she would have wished that time and time again, she smiled, however, playing it off, but it only added to her hurt. She held onto him but nothing like, she had done in the past.

She closed her eyes for a moment her head hurt dealing with all of this. The drive to her house seemed to take forever, and she wasn't sure why then again she knew deep down everything seemed to be standing at a standstill. She hated the fact that people thought they were married, not because she wouldn't have loved to be married to him but it simply wasn't true because he had abandoned her. Her heart felt so broken and she was with the man that broke her, she wondered if he knew just how broken he had made her feel. She sighed to herself and fought back the tears that felt they were going to break free once more. She knew they were getting close to her house now and she was grateful she wanted to unpin her hair and change out of this overrated wedding gown.

She didn't want to think of this, of the future or anything else for that matter, she wanted to drown in a bottle of whiskey and sleep for two weeks then face reality. She knew she had to face the music sometime, even if it was the last thing she wanted to do. She shook her head once more, she needed to get herself together. She hadn't really chosen this house either if it had been up to her she would still be in Davids flat, she had pretty much lived with him anyway, but her mother insisted that it wasn't the safest place to be and being the dutiful daughter she had agreed. God did she ever do anything for herself. She took a deep breath when they pulled up and she removed the helmet he had handed her before she had hopped on.

She accepted his arm and jumped off and handed him the helmet. Should she hear him out, did she want to, no she decided she needed to. "Okay... but I need to change first and take these damned pins out of my hair." She replied softly as she unlocked the door as they both walked in.
 
David knew he was lucky to get his foot inside the door after Angel invited him into her home. So much damage had been done already to their relationship that he wasn't really sure if he could even possibly salvage it now. He had hurt her badly by abandoning her and walking away. At least she seemed willing to listen by letting him enter her home. Truthfully David didn't know how this would turn out but he had to try.

Angelina disappeared into her bedroom, anxious to shed the wedding dress and just what it meant David assumed. Left alone he glanced around the living room looking for clues of how she had lived her life since their split. On the coffee table he noticed a framed picture of the happy engaged couple. The future groom had a geniune smile and although Angelina was smiling also, it seemed somewhat fake or false. Her eyes seemed sad.

How could he have hurt her of all people, he wondered ? Angelina was the only decent woman he had ever known, no one had ever loved him and understood him like she did. The whole time they were together Angel had never questioned him, hell they rarely disagreed or fought about anything. They laughed, they loved and enjoyed each others company. Angelina excited him sexually like no other...and he had threw it all away or so it seemed.

David owed Angel an explanation too say the least, even if it was too late. He lived his life, playing by his own rules, having only one regret and that was walking out on her.

He heard the door open and close behind him. He sensed her presence come backinto the room.David put the picture back on the table and turned around to face her...
 
She didn't know what she was thinking of allowing him to come into her home, he had hurt her so much but she did need closure and answers. To say she wasn't happy to see him would have been a lie, but seeing him also brought up all the good and the bad feelings she had thought she buried long ago. She wasn't sure he realized just how much damage he had really done it had hurt her so bad when he left for a long time she blamed herself and maybe deep down part of her still did. She should have just told him to go away but she wanted answers at the same time. But what if the answers weren't the ones she wanted or needed to hear. She left him there and didn't think about looking back she needed to get out of this dress that wasn't her and she wanted to get into something that was her and take her hair down as well.

She walked to her bedroom then into the adjoining bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror and realized what a mess she was, she washed her face first washing away the makeup and the tears that had dried along her cheeks. Then she took her hair out of the pins and shook her head before brushing it as best she could to make it some semblance of looking normal once she took a shower later and washed all the hairspray away she would feel better but there was no time for that now. She then removed the wedding dress and pulled on clothes that made her feel much better, simple yet sweet at the same time, always how she had been. She took a deep breath when she finished then mentally prepared herself to face David.

It's now or never she thought to herself. She had to give herself a little more time because she wasn't mentally prepared for any of this. I can do this she thought to herself no rather she had to do this she had no choice, she needed to face her past in order to move on with the future. You can do this. She had to get herself together before she walked out there she didn't want to seem weak that was the last thing she wanted. Here we go she thought as she walked out she hadn't shut the door yet, she watched him as he had his back turned to her for a moment and pondered on how all of this was going to go the last thing she wanted was to let him back into her life.

She bit her lip and finally decided this was the time to face him. She shut her door softly and her heart caught in her chest when he turned to face her. She walked into the room and crossed her arms and looked at him. "Well." Was all she said.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/80/3a/10/...-senior-photography-photography-portraits.jpg
 
" Well. "

Angel stood there with her arms crossed, looking like a goddess. She was no longer wearing the wedding dress thankfully, and looked beautiful no matter what she wore. However, because of her body language and mannerisms, David sensed that she did not really want him to be here. He knew he had hurt her and had a feeling that she wasn't going to let byegones be bygones, as if the past didnt matter. Angelina had moved on without him...but then she hadn't gotten married.

David knew that Angelina was not going to forgive him that easily, if ever at all. He really didn't deserve it if you looked at it from her perspective. Still he had hope, she had not married that guy today...Angel had a change of heart. David wasn't exactly sure why.

Angel was waiting for an explanation. At least she was willing to listen, for the moment and perhaps she deserved one. David was aware that whatever he said was going to sound hollow and dishonest. What he really wanted to do was to take her by the arm and put her on the back of his bike and head south down to the baja in Mexico. David loved that place, once spending a month traveling down the coast, living on the beach and in the van, going to lazy cantinas and surfing the waves with his younger brother. Living free and easy before reality set in. It was a place were one could hide and escape the everyday rules of society. But David knew Angel wouldn't want that easy and simple lifestlye, preffering to go on a romantic vacation there instead. And David knew that she would never leave her life in the states and go off anywhere with him. The trust was no longer there.

Well, why did you not marry that guy today ? " he asked, aware that Angel was wanting an explanation from him and not needing to explain herself.
 
Last edited:
She stood there waiting and then wondered what in the hell he was waiting for, she was becoming more and more irritated by the minute, she was tired, hungry, and wanted to take a long hot bath. She tucked a stray hair behind her ear as she glared at him. Why was he here if he wasn't going to talk she wondered to herself. She didn't like being so cold to him but he had no idea just how much he had hurt her and that she had changed a lot since he left her, not really much but she bent to everyone's will but her own, and in the bedroom bending to his was one thing but this, this was different, she was doing everything her parents wanted, her friends wanted, even her fiance but she hadn't been doing anything she wanted.

She looked away from him when he didn't speak, she had so much to say but she didn't know where to start, and she wanted him to be the first to say something anyway aside from her one-word remark of well. Sure she looked as if she had moved on but seeing him there today as she was about to marry another man, no really before that she thought to herself, she was going to get married but would she had gone through it if David hadn't shown up no she doesn't really believe she would have it wasn't what she wanted it never had been. She took a deep breath and so many thoughts were running through her head. Most of her thoughts, however, was why was he really here obviously he wouldn't have stopped the wedding had he not still loved her but did that matter she wondered could love even get them through this, and not just the past, but the now what was happening right now.

She knew deep down she had never truly gotten over David and seeing him standing at the end of that aisle today only proved that to her. She wanted to hate him and part of her still did but the other part of her was happy that he was okay as well, cause the worse scenarios had run through her mind why he was gone from her at least when they were together if he didn't come home at the time he would call and tell her why but when he left she had no way of knowing and that hurt her the worst. She stood there for what felt like hours when she knew it had only been minutes she was still waiting and it was pissing her off that he wasn't giving her any answers.

She bit her lip waiting, then she thought what the hell is he waiting for. She started pacing like a caged animal as he seemed to be lost in thought as if trying to figure out what he was going to say to her. At the moment she felt small and weal something that David never made her feel, if anything he was the one that gave her life purpose, he was the one that had pushed her to even finishing school and starting her own practice she wasn't going to because she didn't want to take her daddy's money but he pushed her and told her to accept it that she had worked too hard not to and that someday hed rent a place for her to truly work for herself. She had never loved him more then she had loved him at that moment. She sighed she hated thinking about the past all it did was cause her more heartbreak and she had enough of that for one lifetime.

She wanted to move on and she thought she almost had until he came back. She hadn't realized that her heart was pounding in her chest as she waited for him to respond this whole situation was making her anxious. She wished she was anywhere but here, a long time ago though he didn't know this she would have gone anywhere with David and wouldn't have thought about looking back now she didn't even want to be in the same room with him at the moment. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to kill a headache that she had felt coming on. What did he want, to torment her is that why he wasn't saying anything clearly he had to see that he was making her completely insane.

When he finally did speak his words stunned her and she turned on him quickly the anger very evident in her eyes. "Are you kidding me, David, are you seriously fucking kidding me right now, what gives you the right to ask me anything... you left me I didn't abandon you I didn't give up on you, I never would have left you, but what was I supposed to wait forever, I would have you know, you really think I wanted to marry him no but I had to force myself to move on... god for a smart man your a idiot.'' She said chocking back on the tears that threatened to pour from her eyes, then she continued. "I hated you David for leaving me a year an entire year I couldn't sleep, hardly eat, work that's all I had, and a friend he was a friend who was there when I needed him the most so I tried to move on and still you were always there in the back of my had, god David I hated you a part of me still hates you and your going to ask me that." She took a deep breath. "How could you?" She softly said.

She looked away then as a tear did roll down her cheek how long had she been holding that in she wondered, to long she thought, to damn long.
 
Angelina lashed out at him. She expected an honest explanation and he asked a foolish question.

David hated to see Angel cry and hated himself even more because he was the cause of this. If he could he would hold her in his arms and comfort her but he knew that was not an option at this time. She deserved the truth and it was now or never.

" I just wondered why you didn't marry him today. He offered you a secure lifestyle, a safe wonderful future, wealth, stability...all the things I couldn't provide you with. You know I love you, and I always have and always will but that's not enough I think. You know yourself I'm not the kind of man that can settle down in one place. I'm anything but the nine to five kind of guy. "

David paused, running his fingers through his hair.

" I've done alot of ahh...bad things. Things I am not exactly proud of. I never told you about it not wanting you to be dissappointed or worried. If certain people found out that I was vurnable or had a weakness they would have exploited that. Do you know what I mean ? They are not very nice...and wouldn't think twice of hurting anyone. "

David stared at Angel, hoping that she could begin to understand. He just couldn't risk anything happening to her. Still he had a lot more to explain if she was willing to listen.

Angel stared at him, not saying nothing.

" It all started before I met you. To tell the the truth the money was good. And I loved the excitement and the danger. Do you want me to continue ? If so I could use a stiff drink. " David gave her his signature charming grin, the one that never seemed to fail to melt her heart.
 
Last edited:
She hadn't wanted to lash out at him but she had been so hurt and so angry at the fact that he felt he had a right to ask her anything, he was the one that had left her not vice versa. She took a deep breath glaring at him willing herself to calm down she needed and wanted to know what he had to say, and she wanted him to explain why he had done what he had done. She didn't want to cry but all of this had hurt so much and having David come back today of all days had completely turned her world upside down, even if she had been glad that he had stopped her from marrying a man she didn't or couldn't ever love the way that she had loved David. She wished that they could just go back to the past and forget any of this had ever happened but that wasn't possible and this was real life and they both had to face the facts of that matter.

She looked at him with a glare in her eyes and her expression said it all as she gave him a look as if to say well are you going to explain or not, but her mouth said nothing. At the mention of him mentioning that he wondered why she hadn't married Peter today her anger flared until he continued on, she wanted to tell him that she had never really wanted to marry Peter it just was expected of her and she felt she owed it to him to do so, oh and that she thought it would make her get over him. She then thought and wondered where David had been and how many women there had been since her and that hurt her more than anything because it had only been Peter for her and they hadn't even made love she just couldn't she would always find some excuse until the one paid off that she felt it would be better had they waited until there wedding night it was a lame excuse but it had worked.

Yeah, she thought he did offer me all those things, but they weren't enough none of it was you, none of it brought me the happiness that you had given me then. How could he think that it wasn't enough she had never once given him a reason to think their life together wasn't enough that he wasn't enough, now she just wondered why wasn't she enough, and thinking that broke her heart all over again and she had to look away from a moment to keep from crying once more. She would have gone anywhere with him and he would have known that had he just talked to her without leaving her with just some fucking letter that said nothing. She didn't care that he didn't have some fucking 9-5 job it didn't matter to her all that mattered to her was him, and he had taken care of her to her that was all that ever meant anything not how he got the money.

She softened a bit she could see how hard all this was for him to talk about David never really expressed his feelings well although with her he had let down his guard often telling her how much he loved her and needed her, but if he had meant that in the past could he have just left her? She knew he did bad things he had a reputation and she never gave a crap about it, her family all but disowned her back then and she didn't care she had David and for her that was everything but clearly she hadn't been enough for him. She would never have been disappointed in him, worried yes anyone that loved someone would worry when the man they loved was doing something bad. She looked at him a bit softer than before though she was still angry and hurt at least part of her was understanding.

She didn't know what to say so she just waited for him to continue. She understood him worrying about her safety but she would risk anything to be with him. She waited for him to go on knowing he had more to say and she did not want to interrupt him. She looked at him but nodded for him to continue. Ahh before me she thought she couldn't imagine a time before they were together and she had known he had a rough life but none of that mattered to her he was home to her. She knew moment must have been good he was always able to take care of her and she had never questioned why or how. She sighed ah yes danger she thought that was the reason she had been so attracted to him he was hot as hell and dangerous, and so good at the same time, David didn't show his feelings often but he had laid it care for her often in the past with words of love and the way he protected her. He was dark in and out of the bedroom and she had given him everything she could of herself mind body and soul, she had let him do whatever to her body and enjoyed it, but she still wasn't enough and this angered her.

Yes, she wanted him to continue but the only thing she really wanted to know was why wasn't she enough. At the mention of a drink, she agreed she could use one herself after a day like today. That damn smile that got damned fucking smile she thought so sexy, so heartwarming, the killer she thought you're killing me. "Have a seat I'll be right back." She walked to the kitchen and poured two good sized glasses of jack her favorite go-to whiskey. She took a long deep breath before walking back into the living room. She handed him his drink and opted to sit across from him in her rocking chair. She looked at him. "David, I know you still have much to say, but I just need to know one thing why wasn't I enough, why wasn't I enough for you, why?" She asked her voice cracking as she asked.
 
Angel gave him his drink and had poured one for herself and then sat down in the rocker across from him.

" David, I know you still have much to say but I need to know one thing, why wasn't enough, why wasn't I enough for you, why ? " she asked him.

The question caught David off guard, until this moment he didn't really realize that she assumed he left her because she wasn't enough for him. Angel felt that David had abandoned her, pehaps for something better ? Never in a thousand years would he even consider something like that. Angelina was the only woman he ever loved...no one else came close to her. She was his soulmate, to use the cliche. No, this was not what this was really about. Yes, he had kept her in the dark about what he did, but to Angel's credit she never seemed to pry or wanted to know, just content that they were together. And they were perfect when they were with each other...David could never ask for more.

" Angel, l how can you ask that ? Believe me, I have never lied about anything and you are all I ever wanted. You are more than enough. My God when we make love, nothing could be better. There is no other woman out there that I ever loved like you. You are my only girl." David paused, staring into her eyes, wanting nothing more than to pick her up in his strong powerful arms and taking Angel into the bedroom and proving just how much he desired her, " But you deserve better than to be with a man who can't provide you with a secure and happy future. ''

Of course if David could start all over and erase his past he would of. In reality that was not going to happen. He became involved in it before he had met her and never expected such a beautiful and good female to walk into his life. Whatever the circumstances he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame...
 
Part of her wanted to sit beside of him the other part of her screamed that it would be a bad idea to be so close to him right now her mind was telling her one thing and her heart was saying something else and then there was her body that ached for his touch just from looking at him, he had always been so damn sexy and even now he was still the hottest man she had ever laid her eyes on and yes while a good night in bed with him might extract the past at least for a while she knew that wasn't the smartest idea so she sat across from him. She hadn't thought about what she was going to say but then the words just escaped her lips and she needed to know why? Even if she may not get the answer she wanted.

She looked at him her heart racing. She bit her lip and looked awkwardly away from that perfectly sculpted face of his, it hurt her just to look at him, so many memories were overwhelming her senses and it didn't help that she was exhausted and hungry, she hadn't eaten since the night before, too much was going on and she didn't have time, but David didn't need to know this. She realized she was shaking now waiting for his response to this, she didn't want to know how many women there had been since her because if she knew that she decided it might make things worse but she needed to know, her head was a terrible place to be at the moment she felt as if she were on a rollercoaster that she couldn't get off of.

She took a long deep breath trying to regain control of her feelings and emotions. She still didn't look up at him she just couldn't she lost all resolve whenever she did his smile melted her and his eyes smoldered her. She shook her head, she felt a bit dizzy and put her drink on the table, she really shouldn't be drinking on an empty stomach the last thing she needed was to get sick on top of an already terrible day. Tell me she screamed at him in her head just say it just tell me that I wasn't enough, please give me something to make sense of all of this. She took one more long deep breath and hadn't realized that her hands were gripping the side of her lazy boy. She still wouldn't meet his eyes she just couldn't.

How could I not ask that she thought to herself what if I was the one that up and left surely he would feel the same way she thought to herself. Then why did you leave me she thought sadly. I couldn't have been enough she thought or you wouldn't have left me with some lame ass letter. He had been right about that, they made love, they fucked, and it had always been an amazing experience he had made her cum so many times, and she had done the same for him, every single time they were together it was like electricity coursed through there bodies, memories of all the things he had done to her and all the things he had introduced her started to fly through her mind, but she didn't want to remember anything it still hurt she was still so raw.

How many women were there she wondered but let him continue? She sighed and still didn't look up opting more to look at her feet instead. She looked up and met that smoldering gaze, oh holy hell she thought don't look at me that way, she didn't believe him she wanted to but someone that loved her as much as he claimed to wouldn't have walked out on her. She took a deep breath and had much to say to him and he was going to hear every last word that she had to say. She hadn't cared about a secure life, she did well for herself and she wasn't the type that wanted or depended on a man to take care of her sire she was raised that way but she wasn't like her family she wanted to be dependent and she was even if she had lost her way a bit.

She could still feel her hands shake as she unleashed them from the sides of her chair, that drink had only made her stomach hurt. She knew everything he had done was in a sense for her but none of it had felt good to her. Finally, she had to stand up even though she still felt a bit lightheaded and dizzy. "You know what David, you could have come to me and told me all of this, but no you write me a letter without no real explanation, you show up at my wedding, a wedding I never wanted, one that is so not me and never in a million years would be." She had to stop and calm down. She started again "You say you love me but you couldn't have loved me that much to just up and leave me even if it was for unselfish reasons I would have moved heaven and earth to be with you I didn't care about your money or how you earned it I didn't care about how dangerous being with you as I didn't care about your past or what you did when you wouldn't come home until wee hours of the night or even the next day I never questioned you I was faithful I loved you with every part of me and you say I'm enough but how could I be when you so readily left me." She said hastily and looked away as tears once again filled her eyes, but she still had one more thing left to say to him.

She turned and looked at him but the room felt as if it were spinning, but still, she had to say it. "I didn't want a secure life, I was happy I didn't want anyone else I wanted you and I would have gone anywhere with you but you gave it all up, I...." She couldn't say anymore her heart hurt and she slightly fell but gripped the couch before she did.
 
David, while listening to her, noticed her become unsteady and fall against slightly against the couch, immediately moved and caught Angel in his powerful arms in a protective manner.

" Whoa darling, are you okay ? " he asked, somewhat concerned. David was overwhelmed by her familar scent and the way her body fit into his arms, bringing back old memories of their intimate nights together. For a brief instant flashbacks flooded his mind of the way their bodies reacted to each other when they made love...their was nothing better than that ! David knew, no matter what he said wasn't going to change the past or prove his love for her.

For a moment they gazed into each others eyes...before David, throwing all caution to the wind, half expecting to be slapped again or worse, knowing he even might deserve it, but not really caring, kissed her sweet lips...
 
She didn't realize a day of not eating could make her light headed but she knew deep down it had nothing to do with the fact that she hadn't eaten anything it was the fact that he was here invading her thoughts intoxicating her with memories and filling her senses with the mere essence that was David. "Just haven't eaten today I'm fine." She said a little on the defensive even if that was not her intention but hearing his sexy tone and being now in his arms sent her senses even more into overdrive he had to know the effect that he was having, on her and he sure as hell wasn't playing fair either.

As much as she didn't want to relive there memories being in his arms it was hard not to and it had been so long since no she didn't want to think like that. So many memories flooded into her mind and so many thoughts of the past she was becoming weak to his advances and she wasn't ready for any of this no matter how much at this moment she wanted and needed him. She took a long deep breath trying to get her head and her heart in the same mind space but that just wasn't possible at the moment. The way he looked at her was enough to melt her frozen heart for a moment at least and she knew she wanted him she needed him to kiss her and to just hold her if only for a little while.

She looked at him gently and when he leaned in and kissed her she didn't pull away she wanted his kiss against her lips she needed to feel him against her.
 
It was if Angelina melted into David's arms, and time seemed to dissappear...

They were together again, if only for a moment, the way it was intended to be. No excuses or reason, just a sort of perfection. A man and a woman who belonged with each other.

Unable to help himself, David kissed her lips, softly at first, before using more passion. " Angel '' he whispered, filled with desire and overcomed with a longing he hadn't felt since the last time they were together. He kissed her throat and neck and gently pushed her body down onto the sofa, underneath him. Covering her body with his, David stared into Angel's eyes...

" You know I love you Angelina, and nobody else. We were made for each other. " David declared, wanting to pick her up in his powrful arms and carry her to the bedroom and strip Angel naked from her clothes and ravish her all night...

Deciding it was now or never, David picked Angel up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He kicked the door open and entered the room...
 
Back
Top