New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I am all alone in my hotel room. So bored. Any ladies out there for some stimulating chat? 44/m. Not looking to be your daddy.

Kyler215.
 
Jeenabean13

From Canada. Regular chat is good as the sexy kind. Appreciate someone who can hold a conversation.
 
Tonight I am all alone in my hotel room. So bored. Any ladies out there for some stimulating chat? 44/m. Not looking to be your daddy.

Kyler215.

this made me laugh... you maybe one of the few not looking to be ;) that should get you laid for sure ;)
 
36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Kik Group Looking For More Members

I didnt see any rules against promoting my Kik group, I didnt see any rules at all.
So.
Bearded Galaxy is an active Kik group looking for more members. For bearded men and the women who love them. Please send me a message at katiemnola to be added. Rules will be sent to you prior to joining.
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant and degrading taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and think filthily suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.
 
I am on Kik today. Handle: jenn_in_pa

NOTE: I am looking to brainstorm some ideas for a story I am working on. Specifically, I am trying to brainstorm songs that a powerful, wealth man a little under 60 would listen to when his 22-year-old underling comes to his after everyone leaves for her nightly ritual of pleasuring him.

Do not send me pictures.

I do not want to meet you.

Do not say something creepy.
 
Just an easy going guy here in Seattle. Feel free to message me if you are interested in chatting. Otherwise hope everyone is doing well :)
 
Bearded Galaxy

Looking for more women to join my bearded men group, trying to keep the balance equal with women and men! :)
Are you a woman that just loves staring or stroking beards? This is the group for you! Pm me at katiemnola if interested
To the bearded men, if you are interested, message me with some of the best lines you can think of, something catchy, to be considered! :p
 
Traveling

Straight 37m going to be traveling all this coming week and stuck in hotels. Love to chat if you’re interested. Justa32m on Kik.
 
It's the weekend!

Luke here in Ireland (50 m) seeking female

Happy to chat in PM if you don't want to jump straight into Kik

Kik profile lukedub64

Look forward to chatting
 
I’m here but only looking to chat with other ladies. Message me and I’ll give you my kik name. :)
 
46m

I'm off work for the next 2 days . Looking to chat with linky, dirty minded women :)
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant and degrading taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and think filthily suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top