Let's Get Textual (Closed)

Her cunt clenched hard around the vibrator as she came, whimpering loudly even as she bit her lip to keep the sound inside. She slumped bonelessly to the bed, whispering "oh fuck, Tommy!" She wanted that cum - it was a nice big load he'd just given her and she wished that he was spurting it inside instead of wasting it all. Anna laid there and caught her breath for a moment, toy still lodged inside even as she texted him back.

rRr7dk3.png

Last edited:
He smirked as he read her messages to him. This was getting way over the line, but his heart was racing and he had to admit, he fucking loved the rush. If he had known Anna was such a kinky little thing he’d have done this a long time ago!

He responded quickly as he walked out the door. That could be our little secret too 😘

Of course they should stop. But... why? Anna apparently needed more sexual attention than Adam was giving her, and Tommy was all too happy to help her out in that department!

Okay, so what Tommy had just suggested was about 100 miles over the line too far. There was no way she could ever even think of putting her lips around his cock again like she had just finished imagining; licking up all that cum and cleaning his dick until there was no trace of what they'd just done. But all this was something she was going to have to put away in a locked box in the back of her mind - her boyfriend came home tomorrow and Anna couldn't wait to meet him at the airport. Maybe having Adam back would curb not only her lust for Tommy, but also his not-so-subtle come-ons.

They couldn't ever return to the relationship they'd had prior to these texts, but at least Anna could play it cool like the mature woman she was. Tomorrow at 3:15pm everything would be over. Anna wouldn't be desperate for dick anymore since she'd be getting it from the love of her life - her boyfriend, so she hopefully wouldn't be drooling over another man's cock like a bitch in heat.

She tossed her phone away from her on the bed and released a deep sigh, reaching down to tug the toy out of her cunt. It made a loud squelching sound as it came free and Anna tossed that too in the general direction of her phone. She'd just have to toss her sheets in the wash tomorrow morning before work. Rising from the bed, Anna went and had a shower before falling fitfully asleep - wondering what would happen the next time she ran into Tommy and if the guilt of what she'd done to Adam would be visible on her face when she saw him in just under twenty-four hours.

Tommy wound up having a fairly wild night out bar-hopping, and it was quite late when he finally stumbled on home after last call. He didn’t even make it to his bed, crashing out on the couch in the living room almost as soon as he walked in the door, and that’s where he was laying when his phone started ringing sometime just after noon.

It was Anna. Tommy’s head was pounding with a hangover; he didn’t usually do shots, generally sticking to beer, but a cute girl had convinced him otherwise. He was regretting that decision very much. He grabbed his phone and almost threw it across the room to silence it but thought better of it, took a deep breath, and answered it instead.

“Hello?” he asked, groggily. “What’s up Anna?”

The phone rang a few times before Tommy finally picked up.

"Hey, listen - I really need you to do me a solid. Adam's flight lands in 45 minutes and one of my patients is critical right now. I can't leave until they get put into the ICU - it's all hands on deck here right now. I'm kind of stuck with no idea how late I'll be.

"Please, please, please go to the airport and pick him up for me?" Anna begs, almost whining into the phone at the nursing station. Her patient had been stable all morning and as soon as Anna returned from her breakfast break said patient had taken a nose-dive and was struggling to breathe, having had a massive heart attack and gone into heart failure. It seemed to be just her luck that this would happen on the night her boyfriend returned home from his business trip.

Tommy sounded tired on the phone and Anna had no doubt he'd had a wild night; it was such a Tommy thing to do. She hated to ask this of him but he always seemed to come through and if he said no then Adam would be stuck at the airport for God knows how long. Her eyes tracked the movement of her coworkers as they sped down the hall delivering supplies required to stabilize this patient until transfer could be completed.

"Uhm, I have to go but just please do this for me? I'll owe you a huge favour. I'd be entirely grateful to you forever if you could just do this one little thing for me," she added, trying to bribe him. He'd always responded well to those after all. "

Tommy nodded, understanding. “Hey, life happens,” he replied via text. “I got it. But you owe me one,” he said, noting her muted agreement before they hung up the phones, and he couldn’t help but chuckle a bit to himself.

Immediately he began to wonder how he might get her to pay him back for this little favor. Of course, he could always kind of hold it over her...

He didn’t have much time, so he got awake as best he could, hopping in his car and stopping for coffee on the way, rushing to the airport to pick up his longtime roommate. Guilt nagged at him. The whole thing with Anna was fun but... was it worth it?

Tommy got to the airport. Sure enough, right on time, Adam came walking out. Ever the proficient traveller, he only needed his carry-ons. Tommy honked the horn and pulled up the car to meet him when he spotted him.

Adam loaded up and they headed on back to their house. Adam rambled on about everything that happened, and it was mostly gibberish to Tommy, but he nodded and smiled along for the ride home.

Tommy had a feeling that Anna would be wanting to stop by and welcome Adam home, so he made himself scarce soon after getting home, calling his mates for an impromptu band practice.

Anna was late getting home from work and dead tired but she hopped in the shower anyway before heading over to Adam’s. Fortunately for them, he didn’t have any roommates other than Tommy and she knew that he was probably well aware that they would want “quiet time” together. He’d most likely be out of the apartment, but Anna still felt butterflies at the thought that he may be home. Their new “relationship” left her feeling out of her element and he had always been a wild card, unpredictable in his actions. Who really knew what he was thinking?

When she arrived, Adam opened the door and greeted her with a smile and deep kiss, tongues sliding and wrestling while he pulled her in tight to his body. Her hands rested on his shoulders as her eyes slipped shut and she enjoyed having her boyfriend home. Pulling back after several more chaste little pecks, Anna whispered, “hi.”

He laughed. “What? That’s all I get? No ‘I missed you, babe?’ But I guess that makes up for it - because holy hell Anna - that was one hot kiss. Maybe I should go away on business more often if that’s what I get in return!”

She swatted at him playfully. “Stop! You know I missed you like crazy. Work has been hectic and I missed my cuddle buddy. It was so wonderful of Tommy to pick you up because I hate the thought of you having to take a cab. He’s really come through!” She grinned.

Adam stepped back to allow her to enter the apartment. It was silent, save for the TV running in the background. The lights were dim and there was a bottle of wine waiting for them on the coffee table next to two glasses. It was obvious Adam planned for a romantic reunion - it meant that Tommy wasn’t home after all. Adam was generally too shy to act like this when his roommate or his friends could tease him for his actions - “what a sap!” They would say.

Anna reached for his hand and tugged him over to the loveseat. She poured a small glass of the white wine Adam preferred for herself before handing him one that was slightly more full. They curled up together with Anna reclining onto his chest with her head on his shoulder, tracing circles on his thigh with her fingertips even as she held the alcohol to her lips and sipped slowly.

“Anyway, I don’t really want to talk about Tommy right now. I think we have better things we could be doing - you know, making up for lost time.” Anna murmured it against his mouth, stretching to meet his lips with her own. As they came together, she let out a happy little sigh.

Last edited:
Band practice went well, although it was short-lived. The guys were itching to hit the town, and after some bong rips, practice got stalled and they wandered on down to the array of drinking establishments on Main Street.

It didn’t take Tommy long before he found a proper distraction for the night, in the form of a busty, well-tattooed redhead. She might have been a bit older than he was, but she claimed to have been to a dozen of his band’s shows around town almost as soon as they started talking.

They tossed darts in one bar, shot pool in another, bought each other shots, generally eye-fucked each other until they were stumbling back towards Tommy’s apartment. Tommy figured that at this point in the evening, eleven-thirtyish or so, Adam and Anna would have done what they needed to do and already be well off to bed.

Tommy and Samantha climbed the stairs to his apartment, and he managed to not fumble with unlocking the door, and swung it open, and they were greeted to quite the sight!

Samantha smirked and crossed her arms just under her boobs, giving the girls a little boost. “I didn’t know you had roommates,” she said, and took a swig from a jewel-encrusted flask.

Anna froze in horror as the door swung open. She had heard Tommy's keys in the lock but hadn't had time to stop and get decent - they'd still been in the middle of sex. Adam was surprisingly insatiable tonight (I mean, he never was particularly horny but going two rounds? That was unheard of!).

Anna ducked down as much as she could from where her knees were perched on the middle couch cushion, front facing the door as Adam drove into her from behind. An embarrassed little squeal burst forth from her mouth as she attempted to at least hide her breasts but the blush on her face was impossible to miss. Adam hadn't noticed his roommate's return home until it was too late; until they were staring each other down.

Anna pushed at his chest and scrambled for her clothes. "Jesus Christ, Tommy - you should have called first! You knew we'd be busy," she admonished, mostly out of shame. She couldn't exactly blame him for coming back to his own apartment, after all.

As she slipped into her jeans and pulled her shirt over her head, forgoing her panties and bra in the rush to cover herself. She couldn't help but eyeball Tommy's late night company as she did so. She was pretty and just his type. It didn't surprise her that even despite the dirty messages between them he was still slutting it up with other girls but it did make her feel a bit jealous deep into the pit of her stomach. She cleared her throat and smoothed a hand through her messy hair, looking away from the couple still in the doorframe nervously.

"Hi. Anna. That's Adam. Sorry, we kinda lost track of time... Being away from each other and all... had a lot to make up for," she muttered, almost wanting to hurt Tommy for bringing this girl around and flaunting it in Anna's face. She ignored the fact that it was exactly what she did to him on a day-to-day basis with Adam. The anger melted away as she realized that none of this was a big deal - Tommy meant nothing to her. He was just the guy she had accidentally sent a message that wasn't meant for him - anything that came after that was nothing special. At least, that's what she tried to tell herself.

"Uhm, well, this is awkward - I'm just gonna--" she stuttered as she darted down the hall to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her and sliding down to the floor, Adam's cum from the first round still seeping out of her to pool in the seat of her jeans. She knocked her head back against the door, mumbling quietly, "Stupid... stupid... why does he still have that effect on me?! I fucking hate this."

When Adam's embarrassed voice slowly died away and she heard both his and Tommy's door shut following a brief conversation, Anna climbed to her feet and freshened herself up. She got ready for bed and joined Adam under the covers, whining when he pulled away for his own bathroom trip. She could hear Tommy's deep husky voice from the next room over but she couldn't pick out what he was saying; she only knew that it made his companion laugh in delight. Adam rejoined her and he was softly snoring in her ear before she knew it, but Anna lay there in the dark, every little sound next door igniting that flare of jealously once more. Her thighs rubbed together in discomfort. She wanted to touch herself and make herself cum since she'd been robbed of her orgasm earlier - Adam hadn't been able to make her cum and she'd been just about to crest that hill herself on the couch with her fingers before the door had opened and admitted their audience.

Would it be wrong to touch herself to Tommy fucking some other girl? Would it be wrong to picture herself underneath him, or riding his cock even as her boyfriend slept peacefully next to her? Anna found she didn't really care. With her lip clenched between her teeth, Anna's fingers wandered south and slipped between the lips of her pussy to glide through the growing wetness she found there.

Last edited:
Well, that was an unexpected show to come home to! Seeing Anna completely naked and getting nailed from behind like that, even if just for a second, put all kinds of naughty ideas in Tommy’s head.

Anna was, of course, mortified at being walked in on in such a compromising position, and she was a whirlwind of activity and statements before disappearing into the bathroom. Tommy apologized to Adam for the intrusion, explaining how he figured they’d be asleep by now, and Adam just kind of shrugged it off and they each went to their respective bedrooms.

Samantha was eager to get frisky, and they wasted no time once his bedroom door was closed behind them, peeling each other’s clothes off, kissing and sucking and getting aggressively handsy before Samantha was on her knees before Tommy, her lips wrapped around his cock and sucking hard, working his throbbing shaft with her hand while her mouth suckled the head.

She was quite the vocal one, it turned out, one of Tommy’s biggest turn-ons. They hardly used the bed, their drunken screwing taking them all over his room instead, until eventually he had her pressed up against the wall that divided his room from Adam’s, and he was nailing her in the ass from behind. He was, of course, well aware that Adam’s bed was right next to that wall. Samantha seemed to like it rough, and with every thrust he gave her from behind, the wall rattled and she moaned and groaned and cried...

His partner was very loud. That seemed to work out well for Anna who got more of an idea just exactly what it was that Tommy was doing to make his partner crazy with pleasure. Statements like, “you’re so fucking good at eating pussy,” and “yeah, fuck me,” made Anna squirm as she rubbed her clit a little harder. Of course there were lots of moans and grunts and other sounds mixed in. Sometimes, they sounded like they were farther away than others, like they were moving about the room, but right now the sounds were coming from right behind the wall where Anna and Adam lay their heads each night.

It made the jealously climb to new heights. Adam was never that passionate about their sex, and he'd usually came by now anyway. He couldn’t make Anna cum, but it sounded like Tommy sure could by the sounds of the two near screaming orgasms his partner had already had.

There was a thud that vibrated thorough the wall and Tommy’s deep husky voice grunting something unintelligible. Remarkably, it wasn’t Anna’s own action on her love button that made her cum; it was hearing Tommy’s raw bass tone as he fucked another girl and murmured what Anna figured must have been dirty words to her. Was he cumming inside that bitch right now? Anna bit down the flare of want inside her and a small groan escaped her as she finished up. Anna clamped a hand down over her mouth in mortification, casting eyes over to Adam. He still slept like a log, snoring away. Her concern wasn’t for him. It was almost impossible considering the sounds the couple were letting out on the other side, but what if they had heard her?

It still took a while for the sounds to quiet; apparently they needed to have one more round before bed. Anna lay there and listen the whole time, soaked panties discarded and knees clenched together as she fought not to get aroused again. It was going to be a long night.

Last edited:
There was another half hour or so of fucking before Tommy and Samantha were finally exhausted. Sam had lost track of the number of times she had cum on Tommy’s dick, but she was pretty sure she had let him deposit two thick loads in her pussy, and the last one had gone all over her tits. She still couldn’t believe how much there was!

She had laid there next to him for a little bit on her back, loving the feel of his cum all over her, before she heard him start to softly snore. She shook her head and pushed herself up, needing to use the restroom, and so grabbed one of Tommy’s discarded tee-shirts and threw it on before heading out his door to find the bathroom.

She grabbed her flask on her way out the door, taking a fresh swig of her whiskey before making her drunken way towards what she hoped was the bathroom across the hall. She opened the door and turned and closed it tightly, and when she turned back around at a sudden noise, discovered Anna sitting on the toilet!

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry...” Samantha said, even as her kinky mind was already spinning at the sight of the young woman she’d witnessed getting fucked earlier. She had seen the way Anna had looked at Tommy, and could tell immediately there was an attraction.

“Didn’t mean to keep you up...” Samantha drawled, smirking as she locked the bathroom door behind her.

Anna froze in embarrassment for the second time that evening. Her panties were precariously hooked around her knees and she pressed them together again but it was more out of anxiety than any real lack of self-confidence. Due to the nature of her job, nudity was pretty much second nature. It wouldn’t do for Anna to show nervousness to this woman who already had a leg up on her, considering that she’d be sleeping where Anna wanted to be tonight.

Anna eyed her critically. She was dressed in the shirt Tommy had won from the cannon at a hockey game several years ago now. It was faded and well worn; it was one of his favourite lounge shirts, actually. She could remember that the night he won it was actually the night she met him - she hadn’t talked to him, but she’d unexpectedly been knocked into his side just after he caught it, people pushing and stretching to reach it and snatch it from the air. She’d thought he was cute and he was pretty friendly as he waved off her apology and helped right her on her feet.

Needless to say, it was a bit of a surprise when she started seeing him around all the time after that. Then, he introduced her to Adam. It was all history from there.

Samantha’s red hair was loose around her shoulders and the shirt slipped off of one to hang around her collarbones. Anna could see a shiny trail of wetness on the inside of her thigh and swallowed back her groan as she realized that it was the reminder of Tommy’s cum leaking out of this girl’s pussy. She gulped, fixated on that, chewing her lip as Samantha locked the door behind her. She could almost imagine him spurting deep inside her until she was full and couldn’t hold anymore, cum leaking right back out and down her leg.

Anna’s brow furrowed in confusion. Why had she locked the door? There was no reason for that.

Anna cleared her throat and reached for the toilet paper to wipe. She did so, looking anywhere but Samantha as she finished up and tugged her panties back into place. Her face straightened back out, wiping every trace of anxiety or jealousy away (or so she thought). She approached the sink, saying, “no worries. It’s not like you haven’t seen it all before anyway,” Anna laughed.

“And please - I’m no stranger to sex. Especially when Tommy has company. It’s not the first time I’ve heard him and his lady friends and I’m sure it won’t be the last.” She paused, wondering if that was a bit too nasty. Anna shrugged, more to herself than anything, but to Samantha it looked more like a casual gesture to show she wasn’t bothered about having to listen to them instead of what it was meant to be - Anna being catty and not caring if what she said might have been a little snarky.

“Sounds like you had a good night. Don’t let me keep you, then. It really was nice meeting you, Samantha.”

Anna moved to reach around her and flick the lock back open so she could escape the suddenly tense atmosphere. She had just gotten her hand around the knob when a strong hand closed around her elbow. Anna paused and turned to look over her shoulder in curiosity.

Samantha may have been half-drunk, but she had definitely noticed the way Anna had looked at her cum-glistened thighs, which was precisely why she had locked the door behind her. She took a swig of her whiskey as Anna tried to be catty with her comments about Tommy’s sex life.

Samantha stopped Anna from leaving, keeping the door locked. The girls’ eyes locked. “Do you always lay there and masturbate when Tommy’s getting his dick wet?” Samantha asked her with a little smirk, her eyes grazing over Anna’s curvy form.

“Shame you couldn’t have joined us...” Samantha continued, smiling devilishly at Anna, her hand toying with the bottom of the old tee shirt, pulling it up a bit, exposing her belly.

“I can tell you would love to get a little taste of him...” she said, letting go of the shirt and wiping two fingers across her inner thigh, scooping up a bit of glistening, white cum.

“It’s okay, you’re not cheating if it’s just playing around with another girl,” Samantha continued, raising her fingers towards Anna’s face. “I won’t tell a soul...”

Anna’s eyes widened in disbelief, staring at those two fingers Samantha was offering her. She licked her lips even as she gulped down a nervous gasp of air. She couldn’t...

But she wanted. Desperately. Even still, Samantha’s words about cheating weren’t exactly true. Even if she stayed away from Tommy, she was pretty sure that tasting his cum at all still classified as cheating. She wouldn’t be cheating on Adam with Tommy, but she’d be cheating on him with another girl. Which was marginally better but also worse - of course if the truth came out Adam would be happy she hadn’t fucked his best friend, but passing him up to play with another girl might be a little painful on the ego.

Anna shook her head slowly as the spell broke. “No. I can’t do this.” She really wanted to know what that cum tasted like but she had to control herself. Jism was something that Anna actually loved - she had no compunction about the bitter salty flavours. It made her proud to taste a man’s cum because it meant that she had pleased him. She especially loved feeling the heat of it pooling inside her. She had imagined what Tommy might taste like in the past. Fuck. She wanted to extend her tongue so badly and scoop up that generous helping. But that would be pushing this too far.

She turned once more for the door. This time, the hand stopping her wasn’t on her elbow. It was curving around her neck and jaw, pulling her in to Samatha’s mouth for a quick peck. Anna could taste something salty underneath the tang of the whiskey. She groaned into her mouth and slumped into Sam’s arms as it deepened and she kissed her expertly.

Anna had never imagined kissing a woman before. It was actually nice. Sam knew just the right amount of pressure to exert, kissed her softly but deeply, and those strokes of her tongue over Anna’s own coaxed the last bit of Anna’s resistance away. Carefully, she placed her hands on Sam’s shoulders and her eyes fell shut as she let herself be kissed.

Samantha pulled back slowly but rested her forehead on Anna’s. She just watched her as Anna flickered her eyelashes back open, looking almost just as drunk as Samantha despite not drinking at all. Tipping Anna’s chin up, Samantha raised her fingers to Anna’s lips, watching for any sign that Anna didn’t want this. Anna just breathed a little more rapidly, fixated on her digits as they rose closer and closer to her mouth. One finger smeared a small trail of cum across her bottom lip. Anna darted her tongue out to taste.

She groaned at the unique flavour. Definitely salty but not bitter in the least. She wanted more. Samantha pressed her fingers against the part of her mouth and this time Anna opened obediently, eyes locked on Sam’s. She slid those fingers deep into her wet cavern until her knuckles were buried between Anna’s pouty red lips, Anna’s tongue sweeping and swirling around them to get every last drop. Her tiny hand even came up to hold Samantha’s wrist, ensuring she didn’t pull away until Anna felt that she was done.

With one final loud slurp, Anna disengaged her mouth. She stood there silently for a moment, wondering if she should stop this, but Samantha grasped her dark brown hair in her hands and clenched tightly. The smirk on her face was wicked as she pushed Anna onto her knees. Anna didn’t argue as Samantha placed one foot up on the edge of the tub enclosure and reached down with one hand to spread her pussy lips. Anna could see a lot of white cream being held inside. She craned her head nervously up to Sam. This was definitely going too far! With hands on her thighs, Anna went to stand. Sam didn’t exert a lot of force but she held her there.

“Think of how happy Tommy will be when he knows what you did to taste him, you naughty little thing. Sucking his cum out of another girl’s pussy while your man sleeps next door,” she teased. “You know you want this, Anna. Nobody will find out - I promise to keep this a secret.” Sam encouraged. She seemed to know just the right words to say and how much to push before it became too much.

The grip Anna had on Sam’s thigh tightened before Anna hesitantly leaned forward. Her tongue slipped out to scoop some of the jism dripping from Samantha’s well-fucked cunt, enjoying the concentrated flavour of both Tommy’s cum and Sam’s pussy - something she never thought she would ever do! Fuck, they tasted so good!

Slowly, she got more into it, kitten licks becoming more robust strokes of her tongue and little sucks against Samantha’s clit and long drags against the wetness shimmering on her thighs, too. Anna pulled away when she got no more flavour of Tommy, ducking her head and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She straightened up and Samantha's hands released her, lowering her leg until she was standing tall in front of Anna looking down on her.

Last edited:
Samantha moaned and mewled as Anna licked and sucked Tommy’s cum from her pussy, enjoying every second of this dirty little moment. Anna was quite good at it, and Samantha couldn’t help but wonder if she had some experience. Judging by her initial hesitation, she didn’t, but fuck was she a natural!

“Thanks for cleaning me up, pet,” Samantha drawled, giving Anna a devious smile. “I’m all ready for another round. Tommy’s really got an amazing cock, and you’ve got me all ready to ride him real good,” she said. She had sensed the hint of jealousy in Anna’s earlier, catty remarks, and had no problems throwing it right back in the brunette’s face.

“Now go, unless you want to watch me pee,” she said, casually dismissing Anna with a wave of her hand as she stepped towards the toilet to sit down.

Anna hesitated from her spot perched on her knees on the cold tile floor. Was that it? She was just being dismissed like nothing had even happened?

She frowned. When she realized just what it was that Samantha had said Anna felt that flare of jealousy again in the pit of her stomach. She knew exactly what she was doing throwing it in Anna's face like that - it made her worry that her attraction to Tommy was more obvious than she thought.

She was snapped out of it by the sound of Samantha starting to tinkle, eyes drawn down to the space between her thighs where Anna could just barely see the yellow stream raining down into the flush. She watched for a moment before she clued into exactly what it was she was doing - here she was watching another woman pee like a pervert! It didn't squick her out, but Anna knew it was wrong that the image in front of her brought a slickness to the area between her own thighs once more. For what seemed like the 100th time that night, Anna tensed the muscles in her thighs and pressed them tightly together, nibbling her lip in discomfort. Why was she getting aroused from this? Unbidden, Anna wondered if that stream tasted as sweet as her pussy had. For just a moment, Sam sitting there turned to Tommy standing above the toilet and aiming his own golden stream while Anna watched.

In horror, Anna scrambled to her feet, calves cramping at the strain of holding her weight after being on bent knees for so long. She practically dashed for the door and slipped out in the hallway, door closing loudly behind her. She was just about to turn into Adam's room but noted that Tommy's door was slightly open. Sam must have not closed it on her drunken stroll to the washroom.

That door faced the bed and Anna was greeted to an eye-full: Tommy had kicked off the sheets sometime during the night and was laying prone on his back with his soft cock resting against his belly, strongly muscled tattooed body spread out on display for her eyes to feast upon. He was asleep, breathing shallowly with his face turned away from her. She paused, staring in awe at the large piece of equipment between his thighs.

Yes, she'd already seen it. But that had been behind the glass screen of her phone; standing in the dimly lit hallway, Anna took in every little detail of the cock she'd always fantasized about - looking at the actual physical tool from only a few feet away made her pussy trickle juice into her panties. He had looked big in the picture but in reality his softened dick looked a lot bigger than she had even guessed based off the photo. He was twice as long as Adam and much girthier. She could only imagine how much that monster would stretch her out if she ever got to ride on it.

Briefly, she wondered how he might react if it was Anna crawling into his bed and waking him up with her mouth around his cock instead of Samantha. He probably wouldn't have any qualms, but Anna could not do that to Adam. Instead, she slipped inside their shared room and prodded over to the bed, mindlessly forgetting to close the door on her way.

She woke Adam just how she imagined waking Tommy; sucking him deep into her throat and working him to hardness. Adam awoke in a fog, lifting his head to look at her with bleary eyes. "Whaa - Anna - what are you doing?" He mumbled sleepily.

Anna rolled her eyes and sucked harder until he was standing at attention before climbing up to straddle his hips. She pulled her panties to the side and took him within her, riding him quickly in hopes that she might actually be able to orgasm this time. Her hopes crashed and burned when in only a handful of thrusts Adam clenched his hands around her hips and prevented her from moving as he emptied himself inside her. Anna wasn't even close. His grip detached and he slumped back into the mattress, boneless, already falling back to sleep with his dick soft inside her.

Anna rolled off and let out a deep sigh of frustration as she reached down below to finish the job. As usual, Adam was not a good lover. She had never had such issues with their sex before, but now that there was any hint that the man next door might actually want to get his dick wet inside her - that Anna could have what she'd been dreaming of all along - it was all she could think about. Her orgasm came quickly as soon as the image of Adam was replaced by Tommy, big cock sinking so deeply into her wet cunt that he applied pressure to her cervix before fucking her into a wet, sweaty, incomprehensible mess.

She came with a howl, not able to muffle it as it slipped out. Adam slept on beside her practically comatose, but Anna worried she might have woken Tommy. Raising her fingers to her mouth, Anna sucked them clean and went to roll onto her side before she caught a flash of movement just outside the door.

"Fuck!" she uttered.

Last edited:
While screwing Tommy again was very tempting, Samantha, at this point, was craving more feminine attention, and quickly sent a message to a certain BFF that she knew was always good for a booty call. The response came quickly, and moments later Sam was redressing, in spite of it being 3AM, and heading out, giggling to herself as she passed the roommate’s door and heard the squeaking bedsprings, and then she was gone.

It was that low, throaty howl of orgasmic bliss that roused Tommy from his slumber, and he was immediately able to identify the woman that had cried out in pleasure.

He was also immediately able to realize he needed to take a leak, and so rolled to the side of the bed and found his feet on the floor and promptly made his way to the bathroom. He noted, of course, Adam’s slightly open door, and in passing, on his way to the bathroom, just had to peak inside.

Spying Anna laying there in the afterglow of her orgasm made him stop, just momentarily, and take in the view. Fuck she was sexy. He had always thought she was sexy, from that first time they had met.

She said something and he slid on down the hall, into the bathroom. He very much needed to pee. He stood before the porcelain throne and lifted the seat and let it go, all the beer from the night out releasing from his bladder in a hard, steady, loud stream.

Anna lay there attempting to catch her breath. As her chest rose and fell she realized he could hear Tommy moving about - Samantha was much lighter footed and would not be making that much noise. Anna heard the squeak of the bathroom door as he tugged it behind him but noted that it did not click into place. Tommy was in the bathroom with the door open. He probably thought everyone was asleep.

She thought back to the deep rumble of his voice next door as he'd fucked his chosen partner against the wall. She remembered that short video of the load he'd blown for her after she sent the clip of her masturbating to him. She thought of that fat meaty cock plowing her so fucking good. Anna just could not turn her brain off tonight. She'd just resolved to close her eyes and try and fall asleep when she heard what sounded like the porcelain toilet seat banging against the flush tank. Anna was instantly alert again, the image of how wet she'd gotten at seeing Sam peeing and then that brief fantasy of Tommy doing the same coming back to her full force.

Quietly, she crept out of bed and to the door, a strong urge to see him settling in her bones. She couldn't explain why, but Anna just wanted to be around him as much as possible. Mostly, she wanted to know if that woman could actually please him - to hear him say that Samantha was nothing to him but a warm pussy to fuck. She felt the vindictive need to be the woman that Tommy saw before he fell asleep. It seemed like that crush Anna had hoped she was getting over was rapidly beginning to overtake her and drown her - Anna felt like she might be falling just as in love with Tommy as she had been several years ago when she first met him. He was the first person she thought about in the morning and the last before she fell asleep lately. Something needed to give - Anna needed to do something about this and nip this obsession in the bud before it got any worse.

She quickly grabbed for Adam's shirt that was discarded just at the foot of the ottoman. Anna shrugged it on, the dress shirt covering her nipples but open in the middle, giving a teasing view of the swell of her breast. Her panties had naturally fallen back into place as she climbed out of their nest of blankets.

Just as she made it out into the hallway Anna heard him release a deep sigh and the first splash of a long, steady stream of urine into the toilet. She pressed herself against the wall, peeking just past the trim to watch him. He had one hand wrapped around his dick to direct the flow, but the other hand was stroking lazily over his chest where she noticed a purpling bruise just below his right pectoral in the shape of teeth. Anna grit her own in disgust. That fucking whore...

Shaking off her anger, Anna fixated on him as he continued to urinate. It looked pretty clear, pretty dilute from being so well-hydrated. Momentarily, Anna wondered what it might be like to take some of that salty golden shower on her face or body - what it might taste like. It seemed like he pissed forever, stream never-ending. Just how much had he drank?! It made her feel a little better - if he had that much fluid on board she could forgive his bad judgement tonight. Finally, the flow began to stutter and peter out, Tommy shaking off the last few drops from the head of his cock.

She expected him to go back to bed so she prepared to make her escape before he caught her perving on him. She'd just turned to creep away when she heard him groan, a sound that vibrated through her entire being. It sounded like a pleasured noise - was he doing what she thought he was doing? If he was, that meant Samantha had not managed to truly please him; Tommy wouldn't need to stroke off after he'd fucked her - Anna would make sure he'd cum so many times he couldn't get it up for days if they ever got in a situation where that was viable. She peeked around the doorframe once more and almost lost her breath at the sight that awaited her.

He was jerking off. Large paw wrapped around his dick as his forearm pumped rhythmically. He was vocal - more so than she had heard earlier, leading her to understand that if he'd had a different sex partner, one just a little more quiet, Anna might have heard him as he fucked her. Anna might have had a better image to base her fantasies on. She couldn't help but slide a hand down her body and into her panties to rub at her clit, near desperate with how horny she was.

Anna had no idea how long she stood there and watched him stroke as she touched herself but it was a long time - Tommy seemed to have very good stamina even still after what had sounded like a sex marathon with Samantha. She watched him twist his wrist around the length of his cock in one quick movement and smooth a thumb over the head to dip in the slit before he was grunting, moaning out a name as he orgasmed.

Anna's knees trembled and threatened to give out when she realized just whose name he had spoken. She replayed it over and over in her head in a daze; those three words branded across her frontal lobe. They taunted her.

She was tucked in bed next to Adam on her back when she finally let herself focus on them. He was snoring softly beside her, back turned on her. Anna played herself expertly, spasming and jerking in orgasm as her brain played "Oh fuuuuuuck, Anna!" on repeat.

Last edited:
Tommy had definitely noticed Anna hiding out in the hallway; she wasn’t quite so quiet as she might have thought. He could actually see her, just barely, in the mirror over the sink. Was she watching him pee? He smirked to himself. She was much kinkier than she let on. He had to wonder if Adam had any clue at all.

Of course he gave her a show; her peeping on him aroused him quite a bit, and when he finished pissing he got quite hard in a hurry. He stroked it out for her, and made sure to groan her name when he busted his nut in the toilet. Really, why wouldn’t he show off his massive dick to his peeping Anna?

She was gone after he came, and he made his way back to his bed, quickly falling asleep. Morning came too soon, but it was Saturday, and even more important, it was Adam’s birthday. Tommy had been planning to take his friend out on the town, something the poor guy never seemed to do.

Anna was just gathering her things to leave as he came out of his room, his built upper body bare, his lower half clothed in simple red gym shorts. He gave her a little smirk. There was no sign of Adam in the kitchen or living room. “Good morning,” he said. “Sleep okay?” he asked her, a knowing smile playing out across his face.

Anna wore her heart on her sleeve despite her best efforts not to. Her face turned a little pink but she tried not to let it be obvious. She offered him a smile.

She was just putting her lunch together when he'd wandered down the hall. Adam had left early, waking her up abruptly to say that he'd had an urgent work call and couldn't put it off. He'd been ready to leave without even kissing her goodbye. Anna was more than a little frustrated, needless to say. She was beginning to see more and more cracks in their relationship and Anna knew that she could not let it go on like this. Especially with her feelings for Tommy making themselves clear recently.

"I slept okay. Wish I could sleep like Adam does - he's like a rock. Nothing wakes that man," she complained. She turned a teasing eye onto him. "I won't bother asking how you slept - I know you didn't do much of that at all."

As she finished packing some fruit into the top of her bag, she swivelled so her back was against the counter, arms crossed against her chest so that it raised her breasts and drew the eye (although this was purely unintentional on her part). She quickly scanned him over, eyes catching on every dip of muscle and colourful ink painted over skin. Fuck, he looked good. Anna just wanted to slide her tongue down those abs...

Her smile shook as she tried to shake that thought away. "Anyway, today's Adam's birthday. I know you wanted to take him to a game so I'll stay out of your way and let you boys have fun. I seriously can't believe he went to work so early this morning... something wrong with that man, I swear," she muttered, dropping her eyes to fidget with her fingernails where the blue nail polish was starting to chip away.

Tommy's shadow fell over her and she could smell his musky scent in her personal space. She looked up and noted that he'd moved much closer. She did her best to appear happy, but her most recent mood was anything but, knowing that she had a lot of thinking to do. She had to decide if keeping Adam was worth remaining in an unhappy relationship, or if she was going to hurt him and go for what (or who) she really wanted. Anna definitely didn't want to be that cruel, but the image of her spending her life with Adam was slipping away, further out of her reach everyday.

Her eyes traced back up his body to meet his own. His own answering smile was soft and tender. Anna was amazed to see that look on his face - she'd never seen it aimed at anyone in the past, Tommy usually adopting more of a natural smirk, but it was beautiful. It kind of took her breath away.

Last edited:
The realization that Adam was gone made Tommy want to say something... inappropriate, but he could see the tension building in Anna, and he didn’t want to exacerbate it. He could tell she was getting ready to walk out the door. Probably had to get to work. The poor girl worked her ass off.

They were close enough at this point, it was an easy thing for Tommy to just bend over a bit and plant a kiss on her forehead. “You have a good day at work,” he said to her. His chest brushed across her breasts.

That was electric, he thought, immediately conscious of a rush of blood to his loins. Fuck. His arousal would grow quite obvious in short order.

Adam was gone. They were alone. After all the dirty sexting they had done... they were finally alone. The pictures she had sent him crashed through his mind. And nevermind what had happened just a few hours ago!

Anna's hands instinctually came up to grasp at his biceps. Tommy had never come this close to her in the past, and the forehead kiss was the last thing she expected. After their messages, she would have expected something a little less... sweet. It made her smile from ear to ear. The fondness in his voice was clear. Anna thought back to this morning when Adam didn't even say goodbye before dashing out the door.

After he'd kissed her forehead he didn't step back; he continued to keep her caged in between the counter and his body. Anna could slip around him if she chose but her brain was currently melting down - he smelled delightful and to know that if she just reached up on her tiptoes she could fit her mouth to his, Anna would finally know what the man of her dreams tasted like was such an appealing thought. She thought of Adam for a brief second but it wasn't enough to stop her from pushing herself up, sliding her hands from his biceps to his shoulders, and letting her eyes flutter shut as she brushed his mouth with her own tentatively.

She had one second to wonder if he'd pull away from her, but he didn't leave much room for her to second guess herself when his mouth opened around hers and his tongue darted out to stroke along her lips. Anna sagged into his arms, pressing herself more firmly against him even as her lips parted to allow his tongue to playfully tease at hers. Anna felt a shock of wetness in her panties when she realized that she could feel his cock hardening in his pants where it was pressed against her belly. Anna moaned into his mouth.

He kissed her deeply, passionately, and slowly. They didn't rush their first exploration of the desire for each other, knowing intrinsically that this was the first of many kisses to come. Tommy's hands clasped around her chin and cheeks, holding her to him and tracing every inch of the inside of her mouth with his tongue.

Now this was a kiss! Adam hadn't kissed her like this in so long, but even when he had, Anna didn't remember the feeling of butterflies exploding in her stomach. It was purely magical.

Even when he pulled back a bit, Tommy continued to press pecks all over her face and lips, softly and sweetly. They were both breathing a little hard but Anna still chased his mouth with her own. He accepted her open mouthed kiss, lips just resting against each other for a moment before she let herself fall back down onto the soles of her feet.

Anna smiled breathlessly, bumping her nose against his playfully. "After that, I can't help but have a good day. It makes me want to call in," she giggled.

The kiss was deep and intense and loving and befitting the two of them, who had known each other for years now, and harbored an unspoken attraction. Now that it was out in the open, it threatened to demolish their boundaries.

“Why don’t you?” he breathed in her ear as his arms coiled around her, pressing her bodily against him. They both seemed to savor the feel of him hardening up against her.

His lips descended on her neck, suckling her flesh just enough to get a rise out of her, but not quite enough to leave a hickey. Her tits were pressed against his chest and he was in no hurry to release her.

“It’s Adam’s birthday,” Tommy said. “Help me throw an epic party for the dude. We got about... oh, I dunno... eight hours.” It was a little strange to talk about Adam while he kissed on Anna, but... he couldn’t quite bring himself to stop.

Anna twisted one hand into the hair at the base of his neck. She pulled his lips back to hers and they made out for a few minutes before she muttered, "fuck it," against his mouth. Anna pushed against his chest just enough so that she could reach down between them and grab her phone. She never called in - working her ass off and always taking overtime. She deserved to have a day to herself.

"A party, huh? Adam's not really the party type," she laughed. "It does sound like fun, though."

Anna dialed the number to her nursing unit and produced a very realistic fake cough. The coworker on the other end wished her well and hung up, believing every word as Anna explained she was coming down with something. It was her final day of work before the weekend so Anna had a lot of time she could wind down and enjoy, but she knew that spending this whole day with Tommy was a bad idea. They'd definitely end up doing something they would regret. For now, the one thing Anna could never regret was knowing what his stubbled jaw felt like against her chin as he devoured her mouth.

This time when he bent to reach her, one hand curled under her butt and lifted her onto the counter in an impressive show of strength. She nipped his bottom lip with her teeth in response, loving that he could manhandle her this way. Thin, weed like Adam could never even hope to do such a thing.

Anna took her other hand and smoothed it down his chest until she reached the hem of his shorts. She detached their lips and rested her forehead against his shoulder, looking down to see his engorged rod straining against the bright red fabric. She let out a breathy little gasp, mesmerized. Anna couldn't resist it any longer.

She lifted her green eyes to lock on his just as her fingers brushed against his dick through his shorts. She fit her palm around it, bunching the material around it and stroking once. "Is this okay?" she asked tentatively.

Back