The Wolves Heart

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,270
The Wolves Heart (Closed)

Luna Moore

Hundreds of years ago people have been writing about werewolves. Most of it was always a myth, however, some wrote romance novels about them some adventures, but it was always the same thing turning into wolves under the moon, and as wolves were complete monsters. But that was so not true anne rice wrote werewolves and romantic ways, which is how some people would rather remember them but most of the time, a lot of people thought that it was just stories that they did not really exist, but so many people, would be very wrong. One night under the moon under a blood moon, no less a young girl was walking into the woods. She was a bit lost. She didn't know if anybody was around to help her, so she had nothing but a flashlight and a gun just in case. You couldn't be to careful when it came down to forests she knew nothing about.

Unfortunately, she dropped to the ground quickly when she heard a lot of shots being fired. Then she heard wolves all around her. After a few moments of being on the ground, everything died down no sounds of wolves, no sounds of guns going off nothing. Once she realized that it was most likely safe she got up and began to walk, and unfortunately what she saw was horrible, she actually stumbled over a big wolf she couldn't see very well in the dark and her flashlight was dying. She covered her mouth with her hand. It was so terrible she was such a nice person and had a huge sauce spot for animals. She noticed even on cubs and she shook her head as tears began to fall down to the ground she could not let this stand he knew she used the abilities they would most likely kill her but she would not let this happen. She grew so angry it was easy to see.

Her heart was pounding as she knelt down in the middle of the area she close her eyes as she began to rock back and forth a white light, began to surround her body and began to heal the wounds of these creatures had she looked, she would see that they were humanoid looking wolves, but it did not matter to her and all she remembered was them looking at her. She was glad she could help them. Unfortunately blood began to run from her nose she managed to get a few words out.

"I mean no harm" as she hit the ground out cold.
 
Last edited:
Jake Saks only knew one thin gin his life and it was being the pack leader to his werewolf tribe. He took them from area to area keeping them as safe as he could. He knew that hunters and others would try to hurt everyone once they found out that they were werewolves. He kept them moving so that their trail wouldn't be picked up but they seem to get found out every blood moon. They didn't have a choice during these moons They were forced to transform no matter what and they went to complete wolf forms.

He soon knew they had to move again because he could hear shouting off in the distance whichbment someone had found the pack once again. He didny know who found them so standing and fighting wasn't an option because it could be innocent people who are trying to keep the community safe from what they think are wolves.

He lead the tribe running from their home trying to out run the sounds behind them when he soon heard gun fire open up and rip through the group. These were not mere townsfolk these were hunters like the legendary vanhelsing. These men want the tribe dead and one after one they were going down left to die on their own.

He was about to die himself when the woman left go a cry before being surrounded by a white light. He couldn't explain it but his wounds were healing on their own and once everything calmed down he transformed into his human form and the pack carried her to their new home. They cleaned her up wiping the blood from her face and laid her down covering her up with two from the tribe that were still in their wolf form.
 
Luna always was a great person, she always saw the big picture in life, and the thing was that she used her heart most of the time. But this power within she did not understand it, but she had gotten it at the age of 5. Even then I never knew how to control it, and when she saw almost everyone dead she couldn't help it and her heart activated her healing ability like always. But because she used a lot of her energy to do it. When she woke up she noticed two wolves on her, she didn't know why they were there keeping her warm but she was grateful. She was to afraid to touch them, but she moved enough that they woke up on there own.

"Thank You" She said to them "I am awake" And she bowed her head showing respect, once she stood up she went out and her eyes looking around, her eyes looking at everyone, but then came a man, seeing him something inside her moved. She had a flash back but it wasn't of her life as Luna, but of her first life, she shook her head probably just imagining something . She didn't know what to say to anyone.
 
Jake see that the woman they took with him was awake. When he first saw her he could feel something. It was strange yet familiar at the same time. He couldn't plavlce it just yet but he was drawn to her. "Well you finally awake I see. My name is Jake." He said as he approached her. He could recall another woman but she was long gone. This woman looked remarkably like her and he found this odd.
 
"Jake..." She said lowly and closed her eyes, seeing flashes of what she thought false memories, she opened up her eyes and shrugged it off. "Nice to meet you, my name is Luna. I am grateful to you for bringing me with you" She bowed her head to him then stood up straight. She looked at everyone. "Did you loose anyone? I don't know much about my abilities and if it reaches everyone."
 
"No I didn't loose anyone they are all here." Jake said as two of the younger pups went up to her and started to rub her legs.
 
She allowed a sigh of relief come out finally "Good" She felt two furry things and looked down she smiled, she picked the two up and kissed them on the heads. And put them down "You two play I know your grateful" She chuckled a bit and looked at Jake she hoped everything would work out. "Now if I could just control my ability" She snorted. She walked up to Jake and felt something strange. She knew this Jake triggered it. "you ever get the feeling of knowing someone yet that someone doesn't look familiar ?
 
"That is happening right now." Jake said as the two pups didn't leave. They continued to rub on her and now they were nudging her and tipping trying tonget her to play.
 
Last edited:
She looked at him "Does your pack believe in other lives? I get flashes that make no sense in my head, even though this is the first time I have ever met you" She thought for a moment and looked down. "I believe in past lives, I think it's possible "
 
"To be honest we don't know if that could happen so we don't really think about it much." He said noticeing that the two pups haven't left yet they have sat down beside other still nugging her.
 
Last edited:
She smiled and looked down at the pups and smiled, she picked both up again nuzzling her face against there own. "I can tell you the leader, the Alpha I sense it"
 
He smile and didn't say anything to her but "you better play with them or they will wake you up early to do so if you stay here with us."
 
She smiled at Jake then the pups, it was rather sweet seeing they want to play "I'm a little surprised that they are acting this way since I am a stranger and human. Most people think your kind is cruel, uncaring and brutal. But I've never thought that"
 
"Well given that we brought you back to our new home to they know youb re not a threat to them." He said while the pups began to playfully chew on her hair.
 
Last edited:
She chuckled at him and put them down she ran away so the pups would come to run after. And in that moment she pretended to be shot. Making a big deal. Then she collapsed on the ground. The way she did this. It was easy to see it was her fooling the kids and held her breath at the same with no moving
 
Jake could see what she was doing and the pups were doing the same thing he would. They slowly snuck up on her and jumped on her playfully nipping at her. What she didn't know was that like him the pups could hear her heart beat so they knew she was faking it. She soon caught the attention of the others and the rest of the pups. They also gather around her before jumping on her creating an actual dog pile.
 
She could not help but laught but "truly they were innocent and they nibbled, nipped, tugged on her clothing. She was giggling most of the time. As she played with them, another flash came to her. It showed a woman that looked almost like herself. She was with a man. On top making love. She shook her head and got up. They had played most of the day with them and noticed the sun slowly going down
 
When he seen that it was getting late he looked at her and asked "are you going to stay with us or are you heading home?"
 
"Ok and you will be sleeping with me tonight so you can keep warm." Hesaid as he let the transformation happen turning back to a wolf like the rest of the clan.
 
Right up against her he was massive looking at him, she wasn't afraid just over whelmed, she shook her head. "This is going to take getting use to Jake" She said honestly her hand on her hip. "Lead the way" She said with a soft smile.
 
He stared walking towards his part of the cave and he laid down on a large pile of straw. He waits for her to lay with him sonshe could cuddle him to keep warm.
 
Here he was a massive beast people would say, but she as him as massive but not a beast, she laid down and allowed him to cover her.
 
He laid his head on her chest as he started to drift off to sleep.
 
She felt his warm fur against her it felt very nice. She ran her fingers through his fur till she fell asleep. Soon a dream hit her. Seeing Jake with another werewolf. Her fur was white and had golden eyes she looked so much....like her she shot up in bed. Seeing it was morning she calmed down.
 
Back
Top