Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

A question for the men out there:

How to go about broaching the idea of some extra cock action/roleplay with a self-conscious guy? I just keep coming back to this fantasy... ;)

Love this feeling, being inside the same pussy with my cock rubbibg against the otger person cock
 
Love this feeling, being inside the same pussy with my cock rubbibg against the otger person cock

This is a fantasy of mine. The idea of feeling my cock against another man's, feeling his cock spasm and spurt his cum over my mushroom head. And continuing to thrust and make a frothy mess, sperm dribbling down my balls. The idea of sperm competition really gets me riled up.
 
Sometimes, this is the only thing that can get me off when I'm masturbating, especially multiple creampies!

The Czech Ultimate Fantasy Reverse Gloryholes is a go - to for me <3 <3 <3
 
No longer a fantasy

My wife and I have done it several times with our closest friends, it was easier than we thought.

One could argue that if a baby can pass through a vagina, then a vagina should have no trouble accommodating two penises at the same time. Just need to find the right position so that both guys can get in.

We found the best way is for the guy with the smaller penis on the bottom, your wife riding him on top facing him. Be sure your wife is dripping wet or has used lots of lube, as this helps to slip two penises inside her. The other guy gets into almost a doggy style position with her and just has to lower himself to penetrate your wife.

I have an average sized erect penis, (5.5 inches) and our regular threesome partner has a larger penis (6.5 inches). Therefore, I‘m the lower guy and I start fucking my wife, then as she gets used to it our partner begins penetrating her and I stop to allow him to wedge in. When his longer penis has penetrated her and begins to stretch my wife’s vaginal opening she starts moaning really loud and I stop thrusting at this point and strangely my penis feels that it is getting stiffer. it was very sexy, and bizarrely as a straight male, I enjoyed the feeling of another bare penis against mine. We continue fairly slowly and gradually increase the thrusting and as my wife gets more aroused we begin to alternate strokes. Our invited partner has more stamina than me so at this point I stop thrusting and he continues and increases his thrusting to a crescendo where upon my wife has multiple orgasms. She later confessed that these orgasms are the most intense she has and is one of the reasons she loves double vaginal penetration so much.

If you are the guy on the bottom (usually me!), try holding your penis at the base with your thumb and index finger to keep it from slipping out and because the guy on the top has a bigger penis he is less likely to slip out as your wife reaches her orgasm.

We tried to recreate it with another couple but found it's almost impossible unless both guys are very reasonably well endowed. Indeed, my wife confessed to me that she loves it more if both guys are well endowed and stretch her to her limit.
 
A question for the men out there:

How to go about broaching the idea of some extra cock action/roleplay with a self-conscious guy? I just keep coming back to this fantasy... ;)
Hint or tell him you are curious to visit a sex shop to see sexy outfits. Then wander into the sex toy displays. Then tease saying, "Oh this one is nice," and see what reaction you get. He may react negatively or he may show interest. If he buys you one, then you are on your way.
 
Back
Top