Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

An outfit I'd definitely wear if I ever wanted to interview for a bartender job again.

It's not always easy to find daring dresses that are flattering for small chested women. Although I'm not sure about that belt with that dress. I love the belt. Don't get me wrong. But with that dress I think a nice thin gold strand belt wouldn't look like I was trying so hard lol

Attachments

• black boots blue dress.jpg
    black boots blue dress.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 21
attachment.php

OMG! I think this dress is simply stunning!

Those are perfect shoes to go with it too - just the right amount of slutty mixed with elegant! :D

Attachments

• blonde in red dress 1.jpg
    blonde in red dress 1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
attachment.php

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and assume she got the job (because blondes usually do :eek: ) ... but did she get dressed in the dark or something? Maybe I'm just not a big fan of gray skirts on younger women. Her shoes are cute though.

Attachments

• blonde secretary on.jpg
    blonde secretary on.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 27
Somebody just told me:

"Tits are tits. You have something better. YOU!"

I think that's the sweetest naughty thing I've ever heard anyone say to me in my whole life! :D

Last edited:
attachment.php

Sometimes when you don't know what to wear to a sex dungeon party ;) .... it's important to remember that no matter what body type she is a girl can usually never go wrong with a LBD.

Attachments

• beretta james 3.jpg
    beretta james 3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 19
But, I'm looking forward to summer

or, atleast, warm weather, when I'm more apt to wear something like this. Loose and long...casual, because I wear dresses everyday.

536f292ac85c262de1242ffb1f517487.jpg

attachment.php

Someone a couple of days ago asked me if my husband and I are into latex. Not really. When it comes to tight clothes I generally prefer leather, cotton knits or Lycra. But, although I certainly can't fill out that dress as well as this girl can, purple is one of my favorite colors so I guess I could be talked into it .... and then probably talked right out of too :devil:

Attachments

• purple latex dress.jpg
    purple latex dress.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19
Absolutely one of the best threads on Lit... and this pic is one of the best on the thread.

Awww ... thank you so much sweetie!

I know! Isn't that dress the cutest? I love the pattern! Subtle, yet sexy with a hint of smart! My three favorite things in a dress :heart:

I love clicking through these. So many beautiful dresses and tops. I just wish I had someplace to wear them!!!

Great thread Liz. Super sexy dresses and wouldn't mind watching them get in to them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back