Anybody else given up on BJs?

I don't think it's possible to give a good blow job if you don't enjoy doing it. I've heard even a not-so-great blow job is improved with enthusiasm. Either way, my husband gets his cock sucked every time we have sex. He loves it and is so clearly appreciative of my skills I'm always really into it too. I could take or leave oral performed on me most of the time--just doesn't really do it for me. I'm happy to oblige a partner's desire to eat my pussy though--I just always seem to be involved with men who love to do it.

I know when I was younger and less experienced, I was hesitant about it and probably didn't give very good head--maybe it's obvious to her that she's not that great at it and feels self-conscious about it? No one likes to do things they don't feel good at.
 
I LOVE giving my fiancé blow jobs. I do it EVERYTIME we have sex. I love watching him wriggle and moan with pleasure. I love when he rests his hand on my head, not in a pushing fashion but a gentle way. I love starting of our sessions that way, getting him so worked up, while getting very wet myself, and then when he can barely stand it any longer, I crawl on top and lower myself onto him slowly....mmmmm
What you say is that you do the BJ for the benefits to you,not him.

I like that point of view. Now if a woman thought otherwise, then she'd miss out. I feel sorry for women that don't or won't do bJs. Should they be obliged to do them? Nope.

Seriously.

Come to think of it though, what about the woman that doesn't want to do Bjs because her guy cums, then he's finished, and she's left frustrated? Isn't that a good reason to not?

<and since you commented on your ass, yes, you've got a lovely one>
 
I used to get them more often when we were both younger, lived alone ..... kids and age seem to ruin it lol. we are4 not old at 33 and 35 but still it seems to have died off a bit, either there is never time or she is selfish lol she loves to be fucked and BJ's have a way of making me not last if we fuck after. I get to worked up with a BJ I guess and so she just has stopped or at least only does them once in a while. however ... I do agree that a Handjob (she is REALLY good at them ) can sometimes if not always be better then the BJ anyways, she is good at both but the HJ just seems more intense...:D
 
I have never received a blowjob. It's always been a fantasy of mine, and my wife has tried it a few times. She never liked the taste, though, and never took me to orgasm. Within a few licks she was totally grossed out.

I hold out hope that, someday, I will be able to fulfill that fantasy. If not with my wife, then perhaps with someone else. You never know what life brings, so while I'm not looking for someone else to do it to me, it's a hope that I keep alive.

I get off on that fantasy vicariously by eating her out every single chance I get.
 
I have never received a blowjob. It's always been a fantasy of mine, and my wife has tried it a few times. She never liked the taste, though, and never took me to orgasm. Within a few licks she was totally grossed out.

I hold out hope that, someday, I will be able to fulfill that fantasy. If not with my wife, then perhaps with someone else. You never know what life brings, so while I'm not looking for someone else to do it to me, it's a hope that I keep alive.

I get off on that fantasy vicariously by eating her out every single chance I get.
I think that would be a deal breaker for me...
 
As passe as oral sex may seem to some, it is really a big thing to others. I remember my first gf was super-liberal hippie-chick and talked a good game about being sexually free. But she would not suck and would not let me eat her.

My wife had a number of unpleasant experiences as a teen that I think put her off giving bj's. But she loves to have me eat her. And I love doing it.

It is tough to communicate how you want to be sucked. And most women will not take kindly, I think, to being shown porn and being told to do it like that.

It is great that there are women who love doing it and want to improve and do it just right for their man. I love that the women get an ego rush at being good at it. But I think such women are very rare.

My wife has a few close friends and she has told me that none of them admit to enjoying (or doing) oral.

I fantasize about one old gf who was devoted to me sexually, but was unskilled at oral. She told me she was not exactly Linda Lovelace. I wish I had taken the opportunity to teach her. She was open to learning, I think.

But now I just enjoy blowjobs in porn and jerk off. I'm lucky I get good sex once a week or so. Even if the menu is limited and the duration brief, it is way better than nothing.

You people who have free, open, exciting, spontaneous sex lives with someone you love, you have something more precious than riches. Money cannot buy a good sexlife.
 
i didn't used to like giving a bj and didn't really feel like i knew what i was doing. after reading some sexy stories and watching some porn, i felt much more confident about it and enjoy it now. i love watching him squirm and hear him moan. i think confidence is a big part of it, at least for me. i don't mind direction either. i want it to be the best it can be.
 
well i'm going on 29 years old and still haven't received one so yeah i guess i've giving up on the chance that i'd ever get one.
 
I've given up on giving them for the most part and that sucks because they used to be my favorite. I've never met a man who was willing and/or able to really give me guidance. If you can't trust the owner of the cock, who are you going to trust?

It's frustrating. I've tried everything I can from practicing every single thing with a guy in hopes that we'll both learn, to out and out asking them how they like to be touched/licked/sucked. And almost no guy I've ever met has been helpful. I've taken to asking guys ahead of time if they know what they like and what works for them and they say yes but then they can't put it into words.

Moreover, when I ask for feedback (and I know I'm not alone here because I have talked about this with MANY MANY MANY of my cock-sucking friends), they always give positive feedback, whether they mean it or not. I mean, they can't all be winners.

I know I can suck cock well given the right circumstances and the right direction. I just also know that most guys can't give that direction for some odd reason. So, here's a plea I'm making to anyone (male or otherwise) who is interested in receiving good head, pay attention to what you like, how you like it, etc. Pay very close attention and then find a way to convey it to other people.

Otherwise, I can tell you, cock sucking--when you're really into it, but getting no input and thus "failing" -- gets to be damned depressing and I hate that, because, as I said, it really always was my favorite.
 
I've never asked for (or gotten) any instructions or requests on my blowjobs.

To be honest, I do what I want, and only once have I not been able to have him cum, and that time he was too drunk.
 
*sigh*
I think something must he wrong with me. Or the men around here.
it seems that women that love giving head are a dying breed, and I'm one of the only chicks that enjoy it in KY entire circle of friends.
And I'm single. And swallow. What the fuck.
I have no shortage of married male friends/acquaintances whose wives hate oral sex. Great men. Its such a damn shame.
 
My wife used to love giving head and was really good at it. She took pride in a job well done. Over time she developed a kind of BJ TMJ, where sucking my cock for any length of time leaves her jaw tired and sore for a a couple of days. I can't relax and enjoy it knowing she's going to pay for it later, so a BJ hasn't been on the menu for a while and frankly I don't really miss it. She does enjoy sucking me for a few minutes during 69 or when she's being submissive, which doesn't seem to bother her so we do enjoy that.

On the other hand, I absolutely adore going down on her every chance I get. She'll let me enjoy her charms for pretty much as long as I want and always enjoys it. I can usually tell when she's ready to move on to something else, even if she won't say anything. I try to be reasonable about my obsession :D.
 
The kicker here is really just getting feedback.

So many of my female friends don't suck cock, and one even went so far as to say it's a last resort for her (I'm close friends with her BF, who has a birthday coming up, so I'm trying to talk her into giving him a surprise BDay BJ :D) ... So the "last resort" schtick just amazes me.

I doubt any chicks that don't dig oral pleasures are reading this now, but I mean ... Wow. I just don't understand how tastes can change so fast. When I first started giving head, we were everywhere! Now .. we're dying off. What happened, ladies?

For you BJ virgins out there ... don't feel bad. I've never had my pussy eaten, either. But I, on the other hand, give great head.
 
Not for nothing, my favorite porn stars to watch giving head (while I jerk off) are Little Oral Annie, Janey Robbins and Loni Sanders.

There are plenty of great porn stars who don't look like they enjoy giving head and might not be very good at it.
 
You people who have free, open, exciting, spontaneous sex lives with someone you love, you have something more precious than riches. Money cannot buy a good sexlife.

I disagree. Enough money could buy a fantastic sexlife - but it wouldn't necessarily be with anyone who liked you for anything but your money...
 
I disagree. Enough money could buy a fantastic sexlife - but it wouldn't necessarily be with anyone who liked you for anything but your money...

And therein, making it sub-par.
I heard a quote once ... "Sex is like pizza; even if it's bad, it's still pizza" ... Though, I look at that and think .. "Hmm, I never hear of anyone saying 'Damn, I wish I'd paid more for that bad pizza!"
 
*sigh*
I think something must he wrong with me. Or the men around here.
it seems that women that love giving head are a dying breed, and I'm one of the only chicks that enjoy it in KY entire circle of friends.
And I'm single. And swallow. What the fuck.
I have no shortage of married male friends/acquaintances whose wives hate oral sex. Great men. Its such a damn shame.


"You're not entirely alone hon' but apparently, from what I gather from my SO we are rare - women who LOVE to give head and swallow that is. I just love the fact that I can reduce him to a quivering, moaning mess within minutes.... THAT is such a turn on.....the protein smoothie is a terrific reward for a job well done! And I must admit, he enjoys doing the same for me....."
 
"You're not entirely alone hon' but apparently, from what I gather from my SO we are rare - women who LOVE to give head and swallow that is. I just love the fact that I can reduce him to a quivering, moaning mess within minutes.... THAT is such a turn on.....the protein smoothie is a terrific reward for a job well done! And I must admit, he enjoys doing the same for me....."

Well, Daddy loves giving and receiving, but we're in a LDR. so there's no skin time.
There's just something about watching and tasting a guy as he turns to a moaning puddle of curses and hard cock that just gets me wet.
Sadly .. I'm an oral virgin, but at least that way, I can't truly miss what I've never had!
 
I think one of the reasons why men don't give advice on how to give a BJ, is because they are grateful they are getting one. :D giving a woman advice, and she may take it the wrong way. Think that you are just complaining, and then never give you another one. Personally I don't think there is such a thing as a bad blow job.
 
Well, Daddy loves giving and receiving, but we're in a LDR. so there's no skin time.
There's just something about watching and tasting a guy as he turns to a moaning puddle of curses and hard cock that just gets me wet.
Sadly .. I'm an oral virgin, but at least that way, I can't truly miss what I've never had!

"Switch - that's awful - just plain AWFUL!"
 
I think one of the reasons why men don't give advice on how to give a BJ, is because they are grateful they are getting one. :D giving a woman advice, and she may take it the wrong way. Think that you are just complaining, and then never give you another one. Personally I don't think there is such a thing as a bad blow job.

(Giggles) "That's pretty much what the SO always says - 'No such thing as a BAD one....but the OUTSTANDING ones are just so damn good you'll never look seriously at another woman afterwards.....' (I just LOVE him....:D) What helps a LOT is that he constantly tells me how good I am - you fellas might try it sometimes - positive feedback is a powerful thing;)"
 
I doubt any chicks that don't dig oral pleasures are reading this now, but I mean ... Wow. I just don't understand how tastes can change so fast. When I first started giving head, we were everywhere! Now .. we're dying off. What happened, ladies?

This thread just makes me curious what ages people are. I mean, in high school/college, I feel like every one of my straight female friends had sucked a guy off. . . and it totally shocks me that some people have never received oral. I feel like it's one of the basics, and generally comes before sex for me! I don't know, when I'm hot for someone, I wanna taste them all over. Definitely love feeling those fists in my hair, hips thrusting toward my mouth, moans and groans and compliments on my hot mouth and tongue. . . what's not to love? ;)

That said, the boyfriend I was with before my husband barely made a SOUND in bed. . . I mean, I definitely swallowed his cum, so I'm guessing it was alright. But to hear not a syllable or sound of appreciation? Kind of a mood-killer for me. The appreciation is the incentive!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top