As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really getting sick of this.

Develop a brief study description using a longitudinal descriptive design for answering the question: How do nursing students cope with stress?

They fight with their lover of course! WTF

trauma1.jpg

Are these actual pics of your hospital right now? Guy on the right needs to be wearing some gloves. and holy FUCK am i jealous of them!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, after an awful work week that resulted in me being in tears and near a panic attack throughout the most of the nights, and other nurses calling the superivsors to tell them we are in unsafe work conditions so we could be covered (that little help!) I am off for 8 FUCKING DAYS! This is my 3/8. FUCK that place :D Now to spend time with my kid today, then after I drop him off to his dad tomorrow, get inebriated, fucked silly, and play video games :cool:

Are these actual pics of your hospital right now? Guy on the right needs to be wearing some gloves. and holy FUCK am i jealous of them!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, after an awful work week that resulted in me being in tears and near a panic attack throughout the most of the nights, and other nurses calling the superivsors to tell them we are in unsafe work conditions so we could be covered (that little help!) I am off for 8 FUCKING DAYS! This is my 3/8. FUCK that place :D Now to spend time with my kid today, then after I drop him off to his dad tomorrow, get inebriated, fucked silly, and play video games :cool:

Haha! No, these are not on-my-job pictures! I would never take pictures at work! I was searching for Trauma pix. I know about the gloves! I didn't notice till you mentioned it. Maybe the jealousy will encourage you to go back to school, so that you too can work Trauma if you love it! :heart:

Enjoy the 8 straight!

I feel your pain and suffering about the unsafe staffing conditions. It can be bad, and the toll it takes on everyone is heart-breaking bullshit. Sometimes, I don't even know what to say when the supervisor says: I don't have anyone to send you. I hold my breath, and reply: You have just been made aware. <click>

Have fun getting fucked silly. I hope you get fucked till you have post fucked-me-wordless aphasia.

Haha! No, these are not on-my-job pictures! I would never take pictures at work! I was searching for Trauma pix. I know about the gloves! I didn't notice till you mentioned it. Maybe the jealousy will encourage you to go back to school, so that you too can work Trauma if you love it! :heart:

Enjoy the 8 straight!

I feel your pain and suffering about the unsafe staffing conditions. It can be bad, and the toll it takes on everyone is heart-breaking bullshit. Sometimes, I don't even know what to say when the supervisor says: I don't have anyone to send you. I hold my breath, and reply: You have just been made aware. <click>

Have fun getting fucked silly. I hope you get fucked till you have post fucked-me-wordless aphasia.

Actually, I was very surprised to see them when I thought that, and doubted myself before I asked- you seem much too professional for that. The second just looked more like it was taken by a cell phone so I couldn't help but wonder.

I hope work is going well for you, and you don't have too many of those awful days where you must ask the supervisor for help!!
By the way, just got my turp-urine dirtied shoes out of the wash- the cherry red came out nicely, thank goodness.
Also, the lactulose came out of the scrubs quite nicely as well!! Hehe :eek:
Thank you for having a thread where I can come and rant! :kiss:

Actually, I was very surprised to see them when I thought that, and doubted myself before I asked- you seem much too professional for that. The second just looked more like it was taken by a cell phone so I couldn't help but wonder.

I hope work is going well for you, and you don't have too many of those awful days where you must ask the supervisor for help!!
By the way, just got my turp-urine dirtied shoes out of the wash- the cherry red came out nicely, thank goodness.
Also, the lactulose came out of the scrubs quite nicely as well!! Hehe :eek:
Thank you for having a thread where I can come and rant! :kiss:
True, I wouldn't compromise the privacy of the people that trust me to care for them. I even code stories, it's in the disclaimer.

Hope the TURP red wasn't the same person getting the lactulose cause that would be a damn mess. When dealing with CBI, clot irrigation, or lactulose induced poop fested ETOHers with liver failure in DTs: I always wear the impervious blue gown. I don't care how dirty my mind is: my outfit better be clean, or I will freak out. :eek:

Drinking a beer while writing papers for school now is the same as me squirming in my seat in the 5th grade, and the same as me smoking a bone on the morning walk to my high school.

The Big Wandering X. It's got to be my favorite.
I want to be frightened. I will piss my pants, and blame the Big Vagus. :eek:

"don't chop that wood tonight daddy, mama's got a load for you tonight."
"if you're still single girl you don't know how to use your ammunition. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

My crazy little old lady patient.

"what is this? Some kind of a whore house? I mean really with those face and lips, what's going on here?"

"stop hiding, that's your problem."

Me: I haven't found the right one yet.
Pt: They are all right, it's you being wrong.

"don't chop that wood tonight daddy, mama's got a load for you tonight."
"if you're still single girl you don't know how to use your ammunition. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

My crazy little old lady patient.

LOL I love it. USE YOUR AMMUNITION, DAMNIT! :rolleyes::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back