Don't you hate it when people try telling you who your are?

I'd need a good instructor. :)

Ask at the ski shop in the area.

Really, if you can walk, you can classic ski. Most folk have a late kick, but they aren't out to win any metals. The newer waxless skis are excellent for all but beginning racers. They ski well at any speed from a casual walk to a jog.
 
They keep saying I'm the Lancaster dude. I looked him up and our styles aren't the same, personalities don't seem the same, nothing. I don't care, think it's cute how people fret over that shit.

You’re not as different as you may think.
 
Last edited:
Nobody knows who I am except security agencies, medical practices, my ISP, Al Gore, and whoever is poking needles into that voodoo doll of me. And they don't tell me anything.
 
I like travel.
I like going places where nobody has any fucking idea who or what I am.
I like being whatever I want to be.

Willy the Shake had it: Life is but a stage, and we're only players.
Put on whatever face, costume, character you want or can stand.
Figure out what you are at any given moment, and play that part.
Perform. Act sincere. If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made.

I don't care who you are. I have enough trouble with what I am, or what I seem to be. What y'all seem to be is your own affair. I'm busy with my own performance, thanks.
late to the party, but i love this post above
Revenge is a waste of time.
absolutely correct!

Of course it is. It's being infatuated with the past instead of embracing the future.
uh huh

And giving it power over your present.
uh uhuh twiceist

it's a load a person chooses to carry and struggle with - or put down and step freely forward and away from
 
Yea, but, the bigger ball you accumulate, once relinquished, and/or MonteCristoed, it's relatively much more exhilarating.
 
I wish I had the part of the brain that doesn’t care what people think. I care. I *always* care.

My ex called me a great fuck last night. As in, “Of course NewGuy likes you, you’re a great fuck.”

It wasn’t a compliment. I didn’t like it.

Now I spent most of the morning wondering why he holds me in such low regard.

He’s an asshole. People are assholes.

We should all stop listening to them.

My thought when I read what he said was "was he always this shallow?"
It sounds more like he wants to hurt you than holds you in low regard.
Just imagine he is a spot of dirt on your hands and wash him off.
 
I wish I had the part of the brain that doesn’t care what people think. I care. I *always* care.

My ex called me a great fuck last night. As in, “Of course NewGuy likes you, you’re a great fuck.”

It wasn’t a compliment. I didn’t like it.

Now I spent most of the morning wondering why he holds me in such low regard.

He’s an asshole. People are assholes.

We should all stop listening to them.

See, I'm the exact opposite of this, and I try really, really hard to make myself care what other people think, because not caring at all makes you an asshole, and I spent most of my childhood and young adulthood being that asshole.

I mean, it's great for when insults roll right off your back, but sometimes those people are straight-up right about you, and they're telling you that shit because they care. Not in your specific example, but when everyone you know is like, "Bitch, you REALLY need to get your shit together"- then maybe, CANDI, it's because you really need to get your shit together you vain-ass little shit.

Also it kind of sucks because people will be like, "I'm proud of you" and you're like, "Your opinion means nothing to me". And you don't like... get any gratification from that because you genuinely don't care what they think.

I'm not a psychopath and this makes it seem like I am. I have empathy I'm just really, really vain and have a completely undeserved sense of confidence for literally no reason. These are character flaws that I'm actively working on.

Also though, I don't think I'll ever get it for insults about just being misidentified. Someone thinking something about me that is just wrong just makes them wrong about a thing. So it's impossible to internalize that because it's objectively just factually incorrect. I'll correct people if it's something I feel like needs to corrected, but I find that that's normally more me correcting them on things that they feel are positive traits, because that's about expectation management. If you think I'm better than I am and I don't correct you, I feel like I've not set up proper expectations.

Like, for example, I'm pretty much always late to everything. If you just happen to meet me the one time I show up on time, and you say something like, "Oh, you're so punctual". Then I'm gonna tell you that you're wrong. Not because I'm annoyed by it, but because you really don't need to get used to that shit or you'll be pissed for the rest of your life when I show up no earlier than ten minutes later than I was supposed to be there. Then, if you choose to continue to believe the false information, that's on you. I corrected you. I did my part. I told your ass we were gonna miss the previews, so if you want to keep those expectations then just be disappointed forever, I guess.
 
They keep saying I'm the Lancaster dude. I looked him up and our styles aren't the same, personalities don't seem the same, nothing. I don't care, think it's cute how people fret over that shit.

We all live in his shadow, it seems.
 
I'm inclined not to think you're Lance as Lance never displayed any personality flaws. Well of course besides being a creepy stalker asshole. But everything about himself to himself was perfect. From his career, to his hobbies, to the boat house, to the nubiles and on and on and on. Plus Lance doesn't invest much into character development for his alts.

BobaFetaCheese
Loves Spam

BobaFetaCheese is offline
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 2,579
They keep saying I'm the Lancaster dude. I looked him up and our styles aren't the same, personalities don't seem the same, nothing. I don't care, think it's cute how people fret over that shit.

Doesn’t know who lancel lace is, but knows all about Perg, Des and pete. Also, has claimed to not know what several things lancel lace wrote about were and also had to “look those up”.

Let’s not forget the whole amoeba alt. Or, the rape infatuation coupled with bragging about getting laid all the time.

Incels gonna incel and these two are exactly the same at the core.
 
Generally they don’t, as I’m very different to the average woman in my neck of the woods, and that’s just fine by me!
 
I'm inclined not to think you're Lance as Lance never displayed any personality flaws. Well of course besides being a creepy stalker asshole. But everything about himself to himself was perfect. From his career, to his hobbies, to the boat house, to the nubiles and on and on and on. Plus Lance doesn't invest much into character development for his alts.

Lance was just someone else’s alt though, wasn’t he?

I think we all see each other differently. Thus, I see you differently than all other posters, which brings a certain intimacy to our exchanges.

One person’s creepyness is another’s delight, you see.
 
Back
Top