I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew you were a total genius!!:cool:

Not sure about that anymore, but I'm sure I am dirty old borg.. that loves to see more of pretty sexy _me_ naked more and more and if we can find Emmy we can have a naked wheelchair party. :devil:

fred

Not sure about that anymore, but I'm sure I am dirty old borg.. that loves to see more of pretty sexy _me_ naked more and more and if we can find Emmy we can have a naked wheelchair party. :devil:

fred

SEE!! YOU ARE A TOTAL GENIUS!!!!

Emmy is supposed to be visiting again later this summer so you'll have to e-mail her and tell her to be BOLD....and naked.

She knows I'm too shy to bring up anything like that.

fred

You're not old! You are sexy & naughty though. :D

I love parties! :devil:

...or am I the only one who thinks of things like that...:D

Far too many!! :D

They obviously don't show in your pics:kiss:

Hey gorgeous, sorry I missed you. I'm ok, hope you are too. :kiss:

I'm OK- really busy at the moment, so hardly ever on here at the same time you are..

Catch you later- -I need to go and get ready for the joys of work

Any time, huh? How about right now? :devil: Even though I'm tired as fuck and running about 3 or 4 hours of sleep, I'm ready for a _me_ ride.

Tired and horny eh? :devil:

I bet with you would. ;) Because I'd make you teeheehee.

Lol :D

SEE!! YOU ARE A TOTAL GENIUS!!!!

Emmy is supposed to be visiting again later this summer so you'll have to e-mail her and tell her to be BOLD....and naked.

She knows I'm too shy to bring up anything like that.

Aww I'm sure you're not. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back