The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not too long ago I made a comment about when I actually do get time to go to Florida I'm going to kidnap Nina.

Loud music, a bottle of Jack, and ignorimg everyone! It should work.

*sits quietly and calmly as Vail tries to noms brains* Deary, there's none there for you to eat, they turned to mush about an hour ago from lack of sleep.

*screams, jumping in trot of Vail* Any other time I wouldn't object to killing Zombies but I kinda like this one!

Ok, yeah that was it.

You had me at loud music. Though the Jack doesn't hurt...;)

Ok, fine you can keep her. But damnit, if she gets gore on the nice rugs...

slurps brains instead
I am 9 kinds of sleep deprived.

*is brain slurped and giggles* That tickles!!

Ok, yeah that was it.

You had me at loud music. Though the Jack doesn't hurt...;)

Ok, fine you can keep her. But damnit, if she gets gore on the nice rugs...

Loud music is always made better by some type of alcohol.... and women. Women help.

That's acceptable. I wouldn't want gore everywhere either, so agree.

*squeals, petting her Zombie* Imma call you Flufkins!

*is brain slurped and giggles* That tickles!!

Loud music is always made better by some type of alcohol.... and women. Women help.

That's acceptable. I wouldn't want gore everywhere either, so agree.

*squeals, petting her Zombie* Imma call you Flufkins!

*chuckles at the zombie petting*

I think that's my problem, I always have the first two and not the last one...need to fix this, and soon.

*chuckles at the zombie petting*

I think that's my problem, I always have the first two and not the last one...need to fix this, and soon.

I'll Fedex one of these girls here. A little preppie but damn they are sexy!

And their sexy boobs just make the preppie not matter.

LT: Fuck being alive today.
Someone reincarnate/reanimate me when this shit doesn't suck gravel encrusted donkey dick.

Heels. Heels. Which should I wear... That sexy silver heels, that's impossible to walk in, or the pretty strappy heels, that I might survive half the night in... Or the work approproate comfortable heels I could dance all night in...

Heels. Heels. Which should I wear... That sexy silver heels, that's impossible to walk in, or the pretty strappy heels, that I might survive half the night in... Or the work approproate comfortable heels I could dance all night in...

Sexy or strappy. You can always slip them off to dance.

Work dinner party. I need to behave. I don't want to come in the next work day to be told that I'm fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back