Child of the Night (Closed for Lotus_Maiden)

Jack ate as she answered his questions. He was a little surprised that she wanted to find out more about him. "Well," he said as he put down his fork, "in high school I took the test the military has to see what jobs I would qualify for and, aside from all the jobs that had special or special forces, I was qualified for all of the other ones." He took a small bite before talking again. "As for why I joined, you could say I was somewhat 'recruited' with my high scores. I decided why not spend some time in the military and have them set me on a career path that would be beneficial. Turns out the Marines were the ones that wanted me the most."

He looked at her trying to see what she was studying about him, if anything. "I did my initial training to do intelligence. Analysis, gathering, observation, etc. I was assigned to work with different units and got trained to learn survival training and sent to parts of Africa, Central America, Asia and Europe. It wasn't until I was in the Middle East where I was in the field when I got injured. I had already agreed to sign up for another six years and it was close to my third year in when I got injured." He took another break and ate some more food. "Long story short," he started, "we were caught off guard by a car bomb while off base. The next thing we knew we were being ambushed and shot at. I took a hit to my side and back while protecting one of our officers," he lifted up his shirt a little and showed where there was a scar from some of the gunshots. "Like I said before, it was then that we had to do an emergency blood transfusion to stabilize me and somehow my body accepted it when it shouldn't have. When I was sent for more in depth medical testing that's when they found out about my blood situation. After that they didn't put me in the field anymore, I didn't get to travel as much and by year eight of service they offered to let me go with 100% disability, honorable discharge, etc. since I was a risk. I figured eight years was enough so I took it."

Jack finished eating before starting again. "So I got out, moved back here, and started to work as a consultant. I got hired in with a lot of excellent recommendations and was going to be making a lot until I met you," he said. "Now I'm sure I have a nice long record and if they start to tie the pieces together from Beth it'll just be worse." Jack sat back, looking at Raven, "so, here's a question for you. If your blood can cure me of my Rh-null by turning me, could it be used to cure someone with sickle cell or some other disease?" He had thought about that question after she admitted if he was turned that he would lose his. "If so, why not go public and make a fortune with selling your vampire blood? I'm sure you'd be set for life with blood bags and getting paid."
 
Raven continued to play with her food as she listened and watched him. She studied his expression as he spoke and while he ate. She gave him another once over and was surprised that he had a colorful background. It explained how he had put up a good fight back at the police station.

She smirked when he mentioned meeting her. “To think you would still have a normal life if you didn’t walk into that back alley. Don’t worry, I won’t let the cops get you,” she reassured him. Then again, it probably didn’t mean much to him. He might want to be found, to be taken and to be re-mingle with humans but she wasn’t going to let that happen. “Yes, I can cure someone’s sickness if I turn them. But they’ll become vampires, like me. Hahaha, imagine a world with only vampires with no food source. We’ll just tear each other apart!”

She stood up and walked over behind him. Her hand ran across his shoulders. “If you’ve lived as long as I have, you’ll learn that fortune isn’t the most important thing. I don’t need money. I can get my own blood.” She lowered herself and whispered next to his ear, “and I’m all set with you.”

The sky had begun to lighten, dawn was coming. “My time is up. Roam. Do whatever pleases you. Just be here when I wake. Don’t make me lock you up, Jack,” she warned, biting gently and pulling on his ear. She straightened up and went over to the wall that she had pointed out earlier. She pushed it open; made it look so easy when the hidden door was solid heavy metal. No normal human would be able to open it, not even for an ex-Special Ops Marine. The door closed behind her, sealed up the wall without a trace.
 
"Very true," Jack said as she mentioned if everyone was a vampire then there would be no food for them. He watched as she got up and started to make her way to the book case. "So do I get a key or something? Just tell the doorman that I live here now?" he asked as he stood up as well. He waited for an answer.

It wasn't until later he decided to figure out what he had to do to make money. He knew it was going to be hard with his current situation. However, he thought that some under the table kind of job would work. He made his way down to the lobby and looked around Triumph Tower and introduced himself to the doorman as Raven's significant other, which was somewhat true. He figured if he could get easy access into and out of the building it would be beneficial. Jack headed out the door after having a small conversation and started to walk around town a bit, trying to blend in.

He took the remaining money he had and bought some clothes to change into. He figured if he was going to be held captive he may as well be comfortable in the situation. One of the things that he was able to do, that many people probably wouldn't imagine is to hustle people. He watched as people played chess and checkers in the main park. He put down his bags with his new clothes and entertained a game with a fellow patron. Unfortunately a single game lasted for several more games which weren't all exactly short. He looked at his watch and started to make his way back to the Tower. By the time he got back with his new found wealth, he saw the beginning of dusk start to settle over the skyline.

Jack started to put his stuff away in an organized manner. Shortly after that he began to make dinner. The thought did cross his mind of wondering how long Raven would be able to go before having to feed again. As he looked in the fridge he also began to wonder how long it would take before the blood bags would go bad since he was her new favorite addiction.
 
Raven had pointed the key hanger next to the door when Jack asked for a key. She added before disappeared into her private chamber, “I told Dave the doorman that you’re with me. He won’t stop you come and go.”

The secret room was dark with no windows or natural light source. She waved her hand, row of candles ignited and flickered on all four walls. Majority of the room was still in a shadow, made it impossible to see what all are kept in there. One thing was clearly visible, her bed. It shaped like an oversized coffin and filled with dirt. She shed her cloth off and hopped into it, cuddled deep inside, let a layer cover her like a blanket.

Before the sun completely set, she was already awaken and listened to the noises in the kitchen. By the scent, she was certain it’s Jack. She rose, shook off as much dirt as she could and then pushed her way back into the studio. She headed for the bathroom. She stopped midway and looked into the kitchen. She didn’t mind being naked or if he wasn’t staring. Her body was as pale as the full moon behind her. Though dead, her breasts were still fleshly and perky like any twenty years old. She was also tone, yet not bulky for someone with her strength. Her long wavy locks fell freely across her shoulder. Her dark, cool eyes glared at Jack. “That looks good on you,” she commented, noting his new outfit.

She then strutted into the bathroom and took a shower to clean off the rest of the dirt on her. Once she was satisfy with her cleanliness, she dried off and draped a towel over her damp hair. She walked back into the studio; again with nothing but a towel this time. She got up close to Jack. She inhaled deeply. She went for his neck, but stopped just before she could bite. She snarled with discontent but reminded herself, “No. You need time to recover.”

She reluctantly peeled away from him and head for the fridge. She grabbed one of the blood bags and sipped on it. She made a disgust face. It just didn’t taste the same, but it had to do for now. She turned back to Jack. "Trouble didn't find you today? You didn't attract another vamp, did you?" she teased.
 
Jack continued to work on making dinner as he heard the hidden metal door open. He heard her compliment his new outfit before he turned around and saw her. He was a little surprised that she was nude, however, he reminded himself that it was her place. There was probably more of a surprise on his face when he saw the traces of dirt on her. "Thanks," he said as he went back to checking on his dinner, trying not to stare at her naked body.

He heard her walk to the bathroom and then he heard the water turn on. There was still a lot that he would have to learn about her. One of the things was that she didn't mind being naked in her own residence. He watched as she came out with just a towel on her head, covering her hair. He was just finishing up his steak and potatoes as he saw her get closer to him.

While trying not to look at her naked body too much, he didn't realize until it was almost to late that she was sliding her fangs out. He tensed up a little as her fangs got so close to his neck. Jack exhaled a sigh of relief as she moved her head back and mentioned that he still needed time to recover. As he got his food plated and headed over to the table he watched as Raven took one of the blood pouches and started to drink from it. He tried not to make any sounds from the expression on her face, obvious with displeasure.

"No, not today," he said as he started to eat. "It was a fairly relaxing day. Talked to Dave and got to know him a bit," he said between bites of food. "I also did some clothes shopping since I didn't have any clean ones and hustled some people in chess at the park." He looked over at her as she sat down next to him. Aside from her being pale and undead, Jack did think that she looked very good. "So did you sleep good?" he asked as he continued to eat. "Do you sleep in a bed? Coffin?" he continued to ask. "Also, I was wondering," he started to ask, "how long do you go between drinking blood?" As he continued to ask he knew he was probably showing signs of trouble with not staring at her naked body. He was hoping that she didn't find it offensive since it was only human for him.
 
After living for so long, in so many different areas, with so many various societies, modesty was her least concern. So it never crossed her mind that she should cover up now she had a permanent guest; then again he didn’t seem to mind. She caught his eyes wander and stare. She didn’t mind. It was a bit flattering actually. Besides feeding, she couldn’t remember the last time being this close to someone, comepletely naked, and just talk. She felt strangely… human.

“A dirt bed,” she answered. “Soil comforts me. Maybe it’s because I’m naturally cold,” she placed her icy hand on his arm to demonstrate, “and soil keeps me warm.” She then leaned back on her chair. “It depends. After a full feed, meaning I drain someone completely dry, I’m set for three or four days. This thing,” she held up the completely emptied blood bag, “lasts me about 3 hours.”
 
"So how long is it when you have a victim like me that you make pass out?" he asked out of curiosity. He watched her finish drinking her bag of blood while he was eating. Jack offered her a piece of his steak since it looked like she was still hungry. The good thing is that Jack knew why she was still hungry and he figured he had about another day before she would feed from him again.

"So aside from preying on the weak and contributing to the increase of homicides in the town, what do you usually do at night when you're up?" Jack asked. He thought about how strange it was going to be to get use to adjusting to her schedule. Maybe if her resources were vast enough he could not worry about having to be out in the day finding an under the counter kind of job. He got up and started to do the dishes, putting them away.

One of the things he did notice was that there wasn't much in the way of electronics in the apartment. He was highly curious as to what she did do with her free time. He went over towards the bed and out to the balcony. The sun had set and the lights were beginning to shine over the city's skyline. He heard her feet move across the floor as she started to make her way over to the balcony as well. He started to think about the city and how busy it was, how busy people were, that no one would probably notice him out here with a naked woman next to him.
 
"You mean when's the last time I keep a prey? I can't remember. There's so many of you walkers now; it's not hard to pick one or two within a week." Raven took the steak in her fingers. She sucked the blood off the medium rare peice of meat. She grunted, this blood tasted worse than the one in the bag! She dropped it back on his plate.

She laughed at the lead-in of his question. "You all die eventually. So why not benefit a needy creature, like me? You'll be surprise how many things the city have after sunset. I participate in your people's nightlife. Dancing, bar, street racing, the likes." She stayed seating and drying her hair while he washed the dishes. At least he wasn't a slob; probably thanks to his time in service.

She joined him on the balcony. She was completely nude again; had dropped the towel onto the bed. The air was cool but it didn't phase her. She looked over to him, her eyes focused on the artillery pumping along his neck. It was hard for her to ignore and resist drinking him. She pulled him in by his shirt's collar and pressed her slender body against his fully clothed one. Her ear pressed on his chest and listened to that heartbeats. She counted them like kids count sheep to help them sleep. She was trying her best to control her hunger.... maybe she needed some distraction, get her mind off of blood.
 
"So what do you have planned for the night?" Jack asked as he heard Raven talk about the many different night time activities she was involved in. "I figured I should try to accommodate your sleep schedule to make it somewhat easier on you. Besides, I never really did get to enjoy the night life growing up."

He felt her pull him close to her. He gave a small gasp as he felt how cold she still was, even after the shower she took. He didn't know what to say or how to react when she started to press her ear against his chest. He had no doubt that she was listening to his heartbeat. Jack didn't know why he did what he did next, however, he wrapped his arms around her, feeling her cold skin. "Is it always this cold?" he asked out of curiosity. Even thought it was cold it was still smooth and soft. Before she could answer he found that his hands had made their way down towards her firm ass as he leaned his head down, causing her to move hers and kissed her on the lips gently.
 
“Yes,” Raven responded to his coldness question. His burning arms around her felt pleasant. Her preys usually pushed her away as she sucked them dry. This one was different. He not only pulled her closer, but also moved his hands lower and lower until they cupped her cold ass. What he did next surprise her the most.

He kissed her.

His warm wet lips mashed against hers. She kissed him back. His hot breath slowly melt her frigid mouth and heated her whole face. She moaned into him. Her fingers laced behind his neck. Her tongue slipped in between his teeth, searched and dueled against his. Her kiss became more aggressive and urgent. Again, it had been awhile since the last time she kissed or tasted someone else saliva. She got sloppy and unintentionally bit down on his lower lip too hard.

The skin punctured and blood seeped through. Before she could stop herself, she sucked roughly for Rh-null. Fortunately she caught herself within seconds, stopped, pulled back and pushed him away. She turned her back to him. “Sor. Sorry.”
 
Jack was probably just as surprised as she was when she didn't neglect his advances. He felt her return his kiss and could tell she was comfortable with him grabbing her ass. He could feel her tongue slide into his mouth as they continued to make out on the balcony. He kept thinking he would need to find out things like when the last time she made out with someone was.

He felt Ravens hands wrap around his neck as the kissing became more heated, passionate. It was a bit hard to image that this was the same person who had been hunting him down and drinking his blood like it was a fancy bottle of champagne. "Ow," replied Jack when he felt her bite his lower lip. He didn't realize how quickly the situation had changed as she started to suck hard on his lip, tasting his blood.

The next thing Jack knew he was being pushed back against the balcony, catching his grip as he saw her start to turn away from him as she did something he didn't expect.

She said sorry.

Jack had never heard her say anything like that. Usually it was something more sinister than that. For the first time he thought he felt her act more human than she had ever been. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, letting his head rest on her shoulder. "Don't worry about it," he said. "I know you didn't mean to bite me. Did the urge just come over you that quickly?" he asked. "Listen, if you don't want to make out then we don't have to. We can do whatever you want to," he offered. He knew if he stayed out so late it was going to be a very long night. But he figured the more time he spent with his captor maybe the more easy it would be to get along with her.
 
Her apology was like an auto-reflex. For seconds there, Raven had forgotten about herself as a child of a night, someone who lived on blood, the one who had stalked and enslaved the man on the balcony with her. For a minute, she felt … alive as if she was just a young woman who happened to find a man who shares a mutual affection. Biting him then felt strangely like the first time she had bitten someone; It had been unintentional and uncontrollable.

Tonight was hauntingly familiar with that one night... It was only a couple days after she was turned. She had been disorganized, confused and disgusted. She had refused to feed on other, became so deprive that she was close to her true-death. She had kept her condition away from everyone, including the man she was in love with. As their date had carried late into the night, they shared a goodnight kiss. She had turned delirious and bit him. She had proceeded to drain him until... He was her very first feeding victim.

Fortunately, she stopped herself tonight. Or else she wouldn’t have his arms wrapped around her from behind. She leaned back into him and looked over to the face that rested on her shoulder. “the urge is usually under control. Or else I wouldn’t walk down the street without biting the first person who passes by. With you though. It’s so damn intoxicating!”

She chuckled at his offer. “You do realize I’m the master here right? You have to do what I want,” she added sinisterly but there was a hint of humor as well. She looked up at the sky, noted it was too early for Tasia, one of dancing bar that she visited often for a drink and pick up her victims. So for now, she exhaled deeply, closed her eyes, and completely melt into his warm strong arms. “Just stay here like this for a bit longer. We’ll head out a little later.”
 
Jack continued to hold her as she reminded him that she was suppose to be in charge. "Yes, I know," he said. "I'll do what you want to, listen to your rules, no problem," he told her as he continued to hold her tighter. Jack continued to feel Raven's naked body, slowly moving his hands up and down it, getting right under her breasts at one point.

"So, how often do you hook up with people or victims?" he asked as they continued to watch the sun set more over the skyline. "Do you ever like sleep with them before draining them?" he was hoping that the line of questioning that he started wasn't out of order. He thought back to her mentioning that his blood was rare. "Does semen give you powers as well? I remember you asking if there was anything more rare about me than just my blood. That's all I could think of for an answer." He couldn't believe how stupid and inexperienced he sounded as he asked Raven these questions. He had hoped that she wouldn't make him suffer for being so intrusive.
 
"I'll do what you want to, listen to your rules, no problem."

Raven smirked, "If everyone is as obedience as you, I would've keep more of you around." She didn't mind his roamings. It felt nice actually. They left warm trails on her skin. She anticipated for his hands to cup her breasts when they were so close to them. He didn't however. She was somewhat disappointed but believed it's best for now.

"I make out with all my victims. That's how I lured them," she laughed, "you humans are so fueled with lust and hormones. Sleep with them? You mean, fuck them? Haha, yes sometimes. Though, most die off before my urge develops," she joked and laughed but it was the truth. Then again, she hadn't try to stop and keep one alive for more than one-time feed. "Semen is as useful to me as alcohol. It does nothing. Though I do prefer the taste of the former. I asked because I was teasing you. Like now." She wiggled her ass; the naked cheeks rubbed against his groin. She found his curiosity funny and cute.
 
Jack let out a soft moan as Raven shook her ass against his crotch some. "Dammit," he whispered as he felt his cock start to get a little hard from the teasing. He knew that he shouldn't be getting an erection, however, it was only human for him to retain those urges.

"So, the other night when I first saw you, you had been making out with the guy in the alley before ripping part of his throat off?" Jack asked bluntly. "That seems kind of messed up from my point of view." Jack started kissing her shoulder and made his way slowly up to her neck as he finished talking.
 
His body reaction didn't surprise her. Although she was different, she was still a woman, a fuckable woman. She might survived on blood and couldn't go sunbathing, she still had the same urges and lusts like everyone else. She could get horny, seductive, wet and bothered.

Raven snickered when he cursed. She let out a, "mmmmm," felt his member erecting and pressing on her ass. His kisses on her neck and shoulder caused her to mm a couple more times. His hot lips felt great and sent burning chills. "Yes, I was," she replied without remorse. "Haha! It's not in my point of view. Even hookers charge a fee. My service just happened to cost his life," she explained as matter of factly.

Her hand reached up and back, cupping his head and running through his hair. "Just like now. If you don't stop, I can't guarantee that you won't feel any pain," she warned even though she didn't want him to stop. Her other hand slipped back in between their bodies and grabbed his grotch. Her grip wasn't rough, but had enough pressure to differentiate from the pressure of her ass. She gave his cock one lomg stroke, questioning and offering, "You do want this, Jack?"
 
"Yes, I do," answered Jack. He continued to kiss her body around her neck. He moved his hands up and started to massage her breasts some. He could feel how erect her nipples were. "I want to fuck you, Raven," he whispered in her ear as he felt her tug on his hard member some more.

Jack had been asking a lot of blunt questions, so he was hoping his request, however blunt it was, wasn't too far out of line. As he continued to kiss and caress her, he began to wonder if anyone was watching them since they were still out on the balcony, the night life starting to light up a bit more.
 
Raven heard other heartbeats and murmurs closed to them. They were too high off for any street lookers. However, there were other balconies on this floor. There was a middle aged man on his balcony, third one to the left. He had came out to water his plants and found something else more beautiful than the flowers. He couldn't hear them but definitely see them. He stared at the butt naked young woman while wished to be the one groping her melons and grinding up behind her.

She ignored the peeping tom and said nothing about him to Jack. She was more concern with her nipples hardened under his fiery touches. His hands kneaded her orbs and fingers brushed over the erected peaks. She chuckled at his blunt request. She let out a satisfying sigh and said, “Then lets.”

She twisted around to face him. She wasted no time kissing him, roughly and hungrily. Her hands undressing him, practically tearing his shirt off. They roamed and felt his upper body’s muscle and tone-ness as her mouth continued to invade his. She pushed him back against the railing. Her hands worked to unbuckle his pants and zipper as she kissed her way down his neck. Her teeth grazed but didn’t break his skin.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. The vampire could feel his pulse racing wildly. The blood bumped loudly under his flesh. She wanted to bite him so badly, to taste his blood, to drink him. She shouldn’t.... couldn’t if she wants to keep him. She let out a frustrated moan, “Mmmmgrrrrrh!” Her fingers clawed down his chest. The sharp nails cut him, not deep only enough to have five long yet narrow slits. Her tongue ran across them and licked up the blood. It wasn't much but sated her craving for now.
 
Last edited:
Jack was a bit surprised at how passionately Raven kissed him at first. He returned the kiss as he was being moved against the railing. He continued to kiss her as she undressed him. He was a little surprised at how hard he still was with the cool night air blowing against his member. It wasn't until he felt the kiss break that he saw the lively passion in Raven's eyes.

The next thing he knew he was hearing a low growling sound from her as she cut his chest with her fingernails. He felt her lick the small traces of blood up. He groaned a little bit as it occurred, however, he thought it was a better way than to just drink from his neck again. As Raven leaned down to lick his wounds, he moved his hands into her hair, caressing it.

Jack moved his hands down and pulled her up so she was standing right next to him again. He kissed her with a lot more passion, getting small traces of his blood from her lips. He was hoping that it wouldn't drive her crazy and send her into a blood lust frenzy. At the same time, his hands hand moved down to her ass again. This time he grabbed it tightly and pulled it closer to him. He could feel his hard cock start to push into her pussy. He started to slide it deeper as he began to fuck her, slowly at first. He felt Raven's breasts press against his chest as he pulled her even closer to him.
 
Raven hook her leg onto the railing, widened the passage to her womanhood. His hands warmed her ass as the tip of his rod dipped between her nether lips. She didn’t realize how aroused she is until he slid without much resistance. Her entrance lubed with her own wetness. Still, his shaft stretched her wider with each thrust. Yet, it leeched onto him tightly. The knife slipped through the buttery spread slowly, repeatedly. The girth filled her tunnel while the length delved deeper and deeper.

Her nipples scrapped against his chest. The friction made them even harder. She groaned into his mouth. Her teeth clenched and bit him, drawing blood without remorse this time. However, it was a very deep puncture. She could only drink little drops before she released his lip. Her upper body leaned back while her fingers ran through his hair and nudged his head toward her breast.

Her hips moved against his movement. Their bodies slammed into each other roughly, further fueled the desire of their joint-point. Moans of pleasure escaped. To think she had almost forgotten how great sex feels! Especially when she could feel the veins bumping and throbbing along his cock. Each throb vibrated and resonated against walls, driving her crazy.
 
Jack continued to thrust deeper into her soaking wet pussy as he was fucking Raven. He was surprised at how wet she was and that she managed to widen her legs some to allow more easy access. He felt her bite his lip again, this time drinking some more blood. He was trying to be understandable in the sense that her primal urges of being a vampire were somewhat of a contributing factor to her biting his lip.

Jack felt Raven's hands run through his hair as she leaned back some. He felt her guide his head to her breasts. There was no objection as he started to kiss and suck on her nipples as he grabbed her ass tighter. While he was kissing them he cock was starting to stiffen as it continued to push deeper into her. "Oh fuck," he moaned as he felt their passion. It wasn't too long after that when he started to unload his cum into her. He grabbed her tighter, pulled her as close as he could as his cum continued to fill her up. At the same time he kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue in her mouth as he tried to merge their bodies into one.
 
Her nipples hardened under his mouth. His fingers clawed into her ass harder, pulling her in with more force and pushing his length deeper insider her. Raven moaned louder and more frequently.

“Yeeeeeeees!” she screamed as he unloaded. He held her still with his cock securely nested inside her. She felt his seeds spraying and filling her tunnel. By the third stream, her vagina closed in and clamped down tightly around him. She moaned into him as they kissed with his tongue inside her mouth. Her clitoris was on fire and the lips pulsated. She bit down on his lips once again. It drew blood but she didn’t suck for them this time. She was more occupied with the rush of exquisite sensation washing over her. She was reminded how great sex and orgasm feels.

Her body drooped slightly, feeling a little weak after the high. Her arms wrapped around him for support as they continued to trade saliva.

Several balconies over, the peeping tom got his finish too. He cum all over his hand and boxer. He gasped as if he hadn't plan to ejaculate and quickly ran back inside his loft.
 
Jack felt Raven's body start to go limp a little bit. He continued to hold her up for support. After a few moments of kissing, he helped her into the room and gently laid her on the bed. He slowly started to slide his cock out of her pussy as he stood over her. "So, how do you feel babe?" he asked as he started to climb onto the bed, joining her.

He held her body tightly as they just laid there for a little bit. "So, what would happen if I drank a little bit of your blood?" he asked out of curiosity. Jack continued to kiss her neck gently, feeling her soft skin at the same time. He didn't mind that it was cold against him. For once, in quite a while, he finally felt a little bit at peace knowing he wasn't being hunted down.
 
Raven allowed him to whisk and carry her back inside without any resistance. It was the first time in awhile that the bed feels so much nicer than the preferred dirt pile. She closed her eyes and let out a short moan when he pulled out to and cuddled up next to her. "Mmm. I feel alive," she replied.

She relaxed her shoulder, giving him wider access to her neck and enjoying his warm kisses. "You'll be as high as a kite with my blood. Haha. Plus you'll have some temporary enhances. It'll make you feel good, really good." Her hand reached back, grabbed the side of his hip and pulled him closer as she warned, "once it runs out of your system, the recovery is a bitch. Much worse than a drug wihdrawal and million times more annoying than a hangover. Why? You want a sip?"
 
Jack listened to Raven as she explained what would happen. "So, would I be quicker, stronger, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound?" he asked curiously. He continued to hold her closely, tightly. He thought about the possibilities of being enhanced if what he was thinking was correct. "More stamina in the bedroom?" he asked jokingly.

"Hmmm," he started to say, "I've never had drugs, so I'm not sure what the withdraw would be like, however, if it's as bad as you say for the hangover part, than that would suck." He continued to kiss her neck a little bit more as his hands found her nipples. "I'm not going to lie and tell you that I'm not thinking about the idea of having some, because I am. But I'm not sure," he admitted as he kissed her earlobe.
 
Back
Top