New School(Closed for PaulWilson57)

Reluctantly I take out his semi hard cock and place it in my mouth, just the tip at first. I feel it begin to grow harder and hope to get him off quick to end this encounter. He grabs my hair and slowly pumps my mouth taking in the fact he is face fucking his teacher and enjoying it. I squirm from the waist down as I try to stop myself from getting wet but these two students are getting the best of me at the current moment.
 
James brings her to am almost knee shattering orgasm and then stops while Alex is getting hos cock sucked sp well.

"well Beverly hills slut I think your going to have to male us both cum with your,mouth."

Alex says forcing more of her mouth on his cock.
James gabs the teachers hand and begin to use it to stroke himself as he watches her suck alex's cock so well.
 
I try to pull my head off but James grabs my hair and part of me is turned on by his lewd names and his boldness. I suck as fast as I can to prevent him best I can from hitting back of my throat. My small hand barely makes it around Alex's huge cock as I stroke it hoping this ordeal will end soon as they show me who rubs " their" school.
 
Alex moans out as his teacher is blowing him so well. It's the first woman he has had take his cock into her mouth.

"I'm cuming Slut."

He moans and grabs her head forcing her to deep throat him as he cums down her mouth.

James can't hold it any longer as she pumps his cock he cries out as his cum shoots all over her face and hair.

Alex grabs the bag with the camera in it.

"Till next time beverly hills slut."
 
I gag abit as I swallow my students cum shots and do my best to clean my face and hair. I get home later and to my shock its a text from them giving me two outfit options for school tomorrow. The text reads....
 
The texts reads,
Hey bevelry hills slut for school tomorrow you either wear a skin tight black mini dress. or a hot tight fitting skirt with a small white almost see through t shirt. No underwear for either but you can decide which one.

There is a knock on the door as William stands outside. He has a history test to cram for tomorrow and could use your help. He looks down shyly at his notebooks waiting for you to answer.

Just then the teacher Anthony calls wondering if he can come round and see as school has been so busy for you both to try and meet up.
 
Last edited:
I decide on the tan tight skirt 3 " above the knees and a beige t shirt. I blush as I walk knowing as I enter the school in naked underneath. Hoping no one can see the the top. As I get to office to check in, there is s note that my class had been moved to the third floor. They are working on the doors in the main stairwell and know the only one to use is where all the " troublemakers " hang out.
 
Last edited:
The five boys are all stood round smoking when they hear high heels on the stairs. What girl is coming up this way.

They see the young teacher. As the leader speaks up.

"well boys looks like little miss slut cant get enough of our cocks. Lets relive her of her taxes."

One boy slide down the rail and grabs her skirt pulling it down to reveal her pussy and another boy jumps down behind her and pulls her top off to show her breasts.

"now she doesn't even wear underwear like she is ready for us."

The boy holding her skirt round her ankles shoves his tongue into her pussy while the lad behind her grabs her breasts playing with her nipples. As the other three come towards her.
 
The one behind me places one hand over my mouth to muffle me as my eyes grow wide in shock not only from my sudden exposure as I stand there in just my heels with my skirt around my ankles but a teen tongue in my pussy. They compliment my perky breasts and I wonder what the other three have up there sleeve as they approach me
 
"now those are the best set of tits I have ever seen. Even better than any girl at school. Now lets fill that mouth sp you can't scream."

The main guy says.

The three boys pull you so your bent over as the all free their cocks from their pants. The main guy shoves his 9 inches into your mouth while the other two boys grab your hands and pull them over to their cocks.

Making you stroke their cocks as you feel the other lad still licking your pussy deeply. The guy behind you pulls his cock out and runs it over your asshole slowly.
 
I squirm but in the bent over position I can't get leverage on the boys. My mouth stuffed and getting pumped as my hands are forced to wrap around their cocks. My hands being somewhat small they barely are able to get a good grasp as I mumble protests through the cock gag as I feel my oussy being entered.
 
The five boys have the teacher in the best way with one licking and lapping as her clit while his friend slips his cock into her already wet pussy.

The lead of the gang can feel her trying to talk which only makes him being inside her mouth more enjoyable as he grabs her head with both hands and face fucks her.

The boys either side of her wrap her hand round their cocks and male her play with them while their free hand each reached under and played with her nipples to turn her on.
 
I squeal a bit as the teen cock slips into my pussy. However the whimper is replaced by slight gagging sounds as the group leader face fucks me. My hands held on their cocks forcing me to suck them as I feel them grow harder in my hand
 
As the five boys use the teacher to get off she is helpless to stop them as the boy fucking her pussy sucks his thumb before pushing it against her ass hole.

The boys want to fills all her holes before they cum. Once they do cum they will change positions as everyone in the group wants to have a go at the teacher.

With a tongue rolling over her clit and her mouth taking the leaders whole cock. Both boys who are getting stroked tease her hard nipples and the boy fucking her pussy finally works his thumb into her ass. The boys hope with all the pleasure she is getting she will show her true slut side.
 
With it being after school they wanna have real fun and the leader tells them to drag me to where...
 
The leader shouts out.

"hey guys lets get her out to the old gym shed they don't use it anymore."

The boys quickly tuck their cocks away and carry the nude teacher down the stairs and out the back of the field to the shed.

Once inside there is old unused equipment and boys uses their ties to bind her hands and feet to the weights bars leaving her nude spread eagles and helpless as they all remove their pants and their hard cocks spring free.

"now we got you for as long as we want."
 
I struggle to no avail as clad only in my heels I'm spread wide and exposed. Please let me go boys. As I see their large young cocks spring to life as they see my 22 yr old body "ready" for them.
 
The leader hears the teacher plead.

"miss slut you can scream as loud as you want no one will hear you from the main building. We are to far away. Let me ask you have you ever had five cocks before one after another?"

The leader smiles from between your legs and then takes his cock slamming it into your pussy. One of his men sit on the bench under you and begin to work their cock into your ass hole slowly at first.

A third guy climbs some of the bars and then rams his cock into your mouth filling it up completely and making you unable to see what is happening.
 
I squeal and writhe under the boys as they fill all my holes. I am at their mercy as they comment that I'm a snobby Beverly Hills teacher that doesn't belong in their school. So they need to " initiate" me. They laugh. As the ten boys keep swapping a I struggle to adjust.
 
Back
Top