Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

From the OP

"I'm still unsure how I feel about the subject but the male should have very little say-so in the matter. What is your take?"

That you are an idiot. I'll bet there's not a single pro-abortion male who supported your position that you told to shut up, his opinion wasn't germane to the thread.
Furthermore, I'd also lay dollars to donuts that you don't want to hear the opinion of a single woman who supports the right to life. I find a person of this mentality to be so shallow that they should not be allowed into any discussion that requires any more thought than, "What I think about the Netflix show I just binge-watched."

What’s the difference between a slave owner claiming he can do whatever he wants to his slaves, because he is their owner, and a pregnant woman claiming she can abort her baby because it’s ‘her body’, and she ‘owns’ that baby ? About 150 years, and not much in the thinking has changed...

Ya' jus' keeps a 'gittin' more and more stupider, don'tcha'?

For the OP: Are you registered for the draft?
No? Shock me shock me shock me!
You may not weigh in on matters of foreign policy and its extension, war. You cannot dictate what will happen to the bodies of men in order to pursue your political goals.

"I'm still unsure how I feel about the subject but the male should have very little say-so in the matter. What is your take?"

That you are an idiot. I'll bet there's not a single pro-abortion male who supported your position that you told to shut up, his opinion wasn't germane to the thread.
Furthermore, I'd also lay dollars to donuts that you don't want to hear the opinion of a single woman who supports the right to life. I find a person of this mentality to be so shallow that they should not be allowed into any discussion that requires any more thought than, "What I think about the Netflix show I just binge-watched."

The OP is a guy and doesn't hide it. Maybe you should reconsider who the idiot is in this thing.

Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. You, sir, are a very confused individual who has no connection to the real world every day.

For the OP: Are you registered for the draft?
No? Shock me shock me shock me!
You may not weigh in on matters of foreign policy and its extension, war. You cannot dictate what will happen to the bodies of men in order to pursue your political goals.

What in God's name are you talking about? The draft? My political goals? Are you in the correct thread?

Any take on the topic at hand or would you just rather continue down this path?

The OP is a guy and doesn't hide it. Maybe you should reconsider who the idiot is in this thing.

You just helped me make my initial point about who is allowed to have an opinion. Any male who is promoting abortion is allowed to have an opinion, but no others need apply. I don't give a fuck about the OP's gender self-identification, only the severe logical fail of trying to define who does not have an opinion.

I'm still unsure how I feel about the subject but the male should have very little say-so in the matter. What is your take?

You just helped me make my initial point about who is allowed to have an opinion. Any male who is promoting abortion is allowed to have an opinion, but no others need apply. I don't give a fuck about the OP's gender self-identification, only the severe logical fail of trying to define who does not have an opinion.

OIC. Someone tapped the keg a bit early.

You don't give a fuck but you went on a rant about the draft and not having an opinion because he couldn't be drafted. You made a dumbass assumption and don't want to admit it.

666, Im still going with this:

"That you are an idiot. I'll bet there's not a single pro-abortion male who supported your position that you told to shut up, his opinion wasn't germane to the thread.
Furthermore, I'd also lay dollars to donuts that you don't want to hear the opinion of a single woman who supports the right to life. I find a person of this mentality to be so shallow that they should not be allowed into any discussion that requires any more thought than, 'What I think about the Netflix show I just binge-watched.'"

Your original supposition that men need not reply, that they have no standing which implies, "You cannot get pregnant, therefore you have no skin in the game."
I challenged that and offered another, "No skin in the game scenario." Are you purposely being stupid in order to employ the usual Progressive line of attack of Alinsky-like ridicule?

"That you are an idiot. I'll bet there's not a single pro-abortion male who supported your position that you told to shut up, his opinion wasn't germane to the thread.
Furthermore, I'd also lay dollars to donuts that you don't want to hear the opinion of a single woman who supports the right to life. I find a person of this mentality to be so shallow that they should not be allowed into any discussion that requires any more thought than, 'What I think about the Netflix show I just binge-watched.'"

Your original supposition that men need not reply, that they have no standing which implies, "You cannot get pregnant, therefore you have no skin in the game."
I challenge that and offered another, "No skin in the game scenario." Are you purposely being stupid in order to employ the usual Progressive line of attack of Alinsky-like ridicule?

You're insane and not fun enough to talk to continue to read you. Laters.

What’s the difference between a slave owner claiming he can do whatever he wants to his slaves, because he is their owner, and a pregnant woman claiming she can abort her baby because it’s ‘her body’, and she ‘owns’ that baby ? About 150 years, and not much in the thinking has changed...

This shit again? Same story, different day....

I bitchslapped you the last time you whined about this. Gonna tuck tail and run again?
Abortion uses basically the same support logic as did those 150+ years ago in support of slavery.... they believe very strongly in their ownership of the body of another. Slave-owners could do whatever they wished with their slaves, they argued, since they owned them. In the case of abortion, a mother can do whatever she wants to with her unborn child, since she'll argue, till the child is born, she owns it.
Fetal rights? A human fetus has rights to the extent that the do not infringe upon the rights of another, in this case the woman carrying the fetus. You cannot have two entities with equal rights occupying one body, because one will automatically have veto power over the other, and by definition this precludes "equal rights".

In short: Tie goes to the mother.

Refudiate that.

I challenged that and offered another, "No skin in the game scenario." Are you purposely being stupid in order to employ the usual Progressive line of attack of Alinsky-like ridicule?

See in all its glory above the distillation of the Gliberatarian mindset:

AJ demands maximum freedom for himself (and presumably other white/semi-white males over 50 such as himself), while reserving the right to impose his will by force of law upon others.

"Rules for thee, but not for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"​

Pathetic.

Follow the fucking thread Eyer.

And there ya go calling me something that, if you are to be believed you shouldn't even know exists and certainly not know enough to think anyone would be his alt. Now how do you suppose that could be?

See in all its glory above the distillation of the Gliberatarian mindset:

AJ demands maximum freedom for himself (and presumably other white/semi-white males over 50 such as himself), while reserving the right to impose his will by force of law upon others.

"Rules for thee, but not for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"​

Pathetic.

LOL random bashing of freedom by Rob......he hates that shit!

You're insane and not fun enough to talk to continue to read you. Laters.

And there ya go calling me something that, if you are to be believed you shouldn't even know exists and certainly not know enough to think anyone would be his alt. Now how do you suppose that could be?

Good. I made my point about overwhelming stupidity in both cases.
It's not fun to talk to someone who has hit the nail on the head; Shit I'm on that wall! :eek:
Stfu eyer is about the same thing as stfu miles. I know you remember that since you ain't exactly new here...

Good. I made my point about overwhelming stupidity in both cases.
It's not fun to talk to someone who has hit the nail on the head, I'm on that wall! :eek:
Stfu eyer is about the same thing as stfu miles. I know you remember that since you ain't exactly new here...

Except one is older than the other so there shouldn't be any way for you to know about either of them in any meaningful way. Now how do you suppose that could be?

He is not posting in the correct thread. Can't be. Can he? :confused:

Yes, this is a thread where no one was supposed to call you out for your opening statement about men need not apply when it comes to an admission. Is eyer correct? Are you a man?

Yes, this is a thread where no one was supposed to call you out for your opening statement about men need not apply when it comes to an admission. Is eyer correct? Are you a man?

You keep saying that but......it's nowhere to be found.

What are you talking about?:confused:

Landmark Report Concludes Abortion In U.S. Is Safe

I'm still unsure how I feel about the subject but the male should have very little say-so in the matter. What is your take?

Abortions in the United States are safe and have few complications, according to a landmark new study by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine.

The report, called "The Safety and Quality of Abortion Care in the United States," examined the four major methods used for abortions — medication, aspiration, dilation and evacuation, and induction — and examined women's care from before they had the procedure through their follow-up care.

"I would say the main takeaway is that abortions that are provided in the United States are safe and effective," says Ned Calonge, the co-chair of the committee that wrote the study. He is an associate professor of family medicine and epidemiology at the University of Colorado and CEO of The Colorado Trust.

Calonge says the researchers found that about 90 percent of all abortions happen in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. And complications for all abortions are "rare," the report says.

[Please do not post copyright material without citation, and then limit your excerpts to less than 5 paragraphs, per our forum guidelines.]

:rolleyes:

Not only that, but this is from someone who does not play by the rules.

Back