Women who find bi guys hot....

It's a fan drawing of Sailor Neptune from the anime series Sailor Moon. She is my favorite character. I am drawn to her beauty and grace (nude and otherwise) and she is also a skilled musician. I feel a very deep connection to her.

My wife LOVES sailor moon!!
Neptune is probably one of her favorites too

My wife is bisexual and tends to go out with friends who tend to be more open. One time she and a group of her usual friends were out dancing and ended up being invited to a party afterwards. At the party, one of her friends (male) was making out with another guy and they began getting pretty serious. She suggested they "get a room" but the two didn't seem to listen. She tried to ignore them (she claims) but things heated up and she later told me how turned on it made her. Since then she's watched several times.

My wife is bisexual and tends to go out with friends who tend to be more open. One time she and a group of her usual friends were out dancing and ended up being invited to a party afterwards. At the party, one of her friends (male) was making out with another guy and they began getting pretty serious. She suggested they "get a room" but the two didn't seem to listen. She tried to ignore them (she claims) but things heated up and she later told me how turned on it made her. Since then she's watched several times.

Just watching.... or more?

I'm cheering for more too! I hope you'll let us in on the next chapter.

Well now...

That hot, of course. Makes me wonder how many women will admit they are curious?

My sister is a social activist and has friends from a variety of social cultures.
She often has parties where there is a mix of different folks. While these gatherings are not intended to be a pick-up people do meet and make arrangements.

I once questioned her as to why there always seems to be a greater number of bi men at these parties. She just grinned and said they're invited for me.

My sister is a social activist and has friends from a variety of social cultures.
She often has parties where there is a mix of different folks. While these gatherings are not intended to be a pick-up people do meet and make arrangements.

I once questioned her as to why there always seems to be a greater number of bi men at these parties. She just grinned and said they're invited for me.

And you couldn't wangle an invitation? ;)

Back