Protection (closed)

“I think it’s only fair that when you make the mess, that you get to clean it up.” I look over my shoulder at you and grin. “You made this mess, baby. You get to do the sheets.”

I sigh as you hold me tightly, your skin pressed against mine and the soft kisses to my shoulders and neck. I close my eyes and slowly start to drift off to sleep knowing that you’ll keep me safe no matter what.
 
Never been one to mix pain with sex, and not going to start now, but a little smack on the ass for telling me I made the mess and will have to do the laundry well deserved; followed by a kiss on the offended spot.

Drifting off to sleep myself, I jerk myself away about 6:30 and realize I am still in your bed . . . naked with Molly's mommy. Trying not to disturb you so you can sleep in on this Saturday morning, I grab my clothes and hurry to the bathroom in the hall . . . closing the door just as I hear Molly starting to open her door . . .

"I'll be out in a minute Molly . . . go on down and turn on the cartoons. I'll be right down and we'll find some breakfast." Damn, that was close!!
 
Molly is waiting downstairs on the couch, lying underneath her blanket as she watches cartoons. She yawns, her eyes droopy as she looks at you walking into the living room. She moves over and let you have some room before she snuggles up against you.

“Alan, can I have some scrambles eggs for breakfast? Mommy makes them with ketchup for me.” She asks you in a sleepy voice.
 
"In a few minutes, sweetie . . . gotta wait until the coffee is done before I can do much of anything else. You know my kids are coming tomorrow, so we need to check with your Mom and see if there is anything we can do to help her get ready."

"How about we let your Mom sleep a little longer this morning? She's had a pretty busy week and she could use a little more seep."
 
Molly nodded as he told her it would be a few minutes before she got her eggs. She rubbed her eyes and listened as Alan talked, agreeing that they needed to let her mother sleep.

“I want to draw some pictures for your kids. What are their names?” She asked him, looking up at him as she snuggled close to Alan.
 
"My son's name is Alex, and my daughter is Maria. I'm pretty sure you will like them; I know they will like you and your Mom. I'm going to go check on your Mom and then I'll start your scrambled eggs."

Walking up and sneaking into your bedroom . . . your are sound asleep on your . . . tempting to check on that naked body under the covers, but you are really out . . . not used to all that lovemaking??
 
I can distantly hear someone step into the bedroom and I sigh, snuggling underneath the covers. Your side of the bed is still warm and I am quick to go back to sleep as you exit to start on breakfast.

Molly is waiting in the kitchen for you when you come back, waiting to help you make breakfast. She butters the toast and sets the table, sitting at her spot as she waits for her eggs and ketchup.

“We can clean the house for Mommy. That way she doesn’t have to work as hard.” She said as she’s served and she starts in on her breakfast.
 
"That sounds like a good idea. You'll have to show me where the vacuum is; I can do that. After breakfast, you can work on your pictures for Alex and Maria. I want to take a shower before your Mommy wakes up. After she is awake, then I can run the vacuum." Molly nods in agreement and after breakfast, she gets her crayons and blank paper and settles in at the table to work on her art.

I head up to take a shower . . taking a chance on using the shower in your bedroom . . .
 
I hear the sounds of the shower turning on in my master bath and I sit up in bed, sighing as I push my hair out of my eyes. I slid out of bed and enter the bathroom, smiling as I see you using the shower. I pull open the glass stall and slip in front of you, sneaking a kiss as the hot spray rains down on us.

“Good morning, baby.” She said as I hug you tightly, enjoying the close contact of our bodies after the intense love making the night before. “Did Molly wake you up?”
 
"I woke up about 6:30, still in your bed, so I grabbed my clothes and headed to the other bathroom . . . and closed the door just as she opened her door . . . almost caught me naked in the hallway. She's working on pictures for Alex and Maria right now . . . I told her I was coming up to take a shower. Then she is going to help me clean the house before tomorrow."

"Have fun last night?"
 
I smile and blush as you mention last night. “I had a lot of fun last night. In fact, I think that I need to thank you properly for last night.” I stare up into your eyes as I slowly slide down to my knees, the water running around me as I find myself looking at your cock. I lean forward and begin to lick and kiss the hardening appendage, moaning at the taste of your skin.
 
"Damn, girl . . . " about all I can get out as your warm mouth encircles my shaft . . . already stiffening just from the sight of your naked body joining me in the shower . . . and then feeling you slide down my body under the cascading water.

One hand on the wall of the shower to balance myself, the other on the back of your head, not forcing anything, but just feeling the movement as you begin your loving movements and caresses with your lips and tongue . . .
 
My eyes flick up the length of your body as you brace yourself against the tiles and grip the back of my head. I smile around the length of your cock as I work my head up and down. I stop every so often to lick the erect length, my tongue also working your balls before I take you back into my warm and wet mouth.

My fingers have found their way down my body, caressing my hard clit as I pleasure you. I moan and whimper around your cock as I make love to myself, my eyes still holding yours intently.
 
Definitely not what I expected when I came in to take a shower this morning . . . but sure as hell not backing away from you . . . all I can do now is enjoy your attention being directed toward my cock and balls. Noticing too that your fingers are pleasuring you at the same time . . . moaning louder and louder as my orgasm begins to build . . . allowing you to control the pace of our love-making . . . but so difficult to hold back the orgasm building within me . .
 
My fingers are working fast in my wet folds, rubbing my clit furiously as I watch the pleasure unfolding across you face. I moan around your cock, the head of it slipping deep into my wet cavern. I’m going to cum, I know it by the way the pleasure builds deep in my belly. I want you to cum with me and my eyes are pleading as the first rush of pleasure breaks across my body. My eyes flutter close as I jerk on the shower floor and continue to suck on your hard cock.
 
"God, baby . . . so close . . . " wondering what you're going to do with it . . .

Just the look in your eyes tells me that your explosion is rapidly reaching the surface . . .

"Yessssss, baby . . . cumminnggggggggggggggg"
 
I cry out as I cum on my fingers, my eyes closing as I feel the first salty burst across my tongue as you cum. I shiver at the sound of your voice as I drink down your cum, sighing as you finish and I gently clean your softening cock.

Looking up at you, I smile shyly as my lips finally leave your cock. “You make me want to do things I would have never done before.” I say as I stand again before you, a blush staining my cheeks.
 
"Baby, we have the rest of our lives to try anything we want to with each other . . . and, sweetheart, you are so cute when you blush." Kissing you deep as the water pounds on us . . . tasting my cum on your lips as we kiss . .

"But, honey . . . we better get moving here before a certain young lady comes looking for us, unless you have a good explanation for why she will find us in the shower together . . ."

Starting to step out of the shower . . ."I'll give you a few minutes while I get started drying off."
 
I finish my shower while you dry off and I step out and into your arms which are waiting with a white fluffy towel. I smile at you as I dry off, my eyes looking towards you every so often.

“Alan?” I say as I wrap my towel around me and turn to face you. “I love you. I’ve never felt this way about anyone else. It’s like…I don’t know, like we’re made for each other. I think it also scares me that you can completely take my breath away with just a look.”

I’m shivering from the force of the emotion, my eyes vulnerable as I confess to you my deepest feelings. “I don’t want this to go too fast but I also want you to know what I feel.”
 
"Michaela . . . we've both been hurt before, and neither of us wants the hurt to happen again. And there is a little blonde downstairs that means the world to you, and is beginning to mean a bunch to me too . . . so, yeah, we need to keep our eyes open. In case I haven't told you yet today, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"So, slow it is . . . but, always open and honest with each other . . . and with Molly!"

"I'll go check on her and her art work . . . do you want anything besides coffee this morning?"
 
I smile as you say that you want to spend your life with me and I hug you tightly as you say that you’re going to check on Molly.

“Scrambled eggs and some toast, please.” I say as I sneak another kiss from you before I let you go, a silly smile on my face as I move into the bathroom and start on my morning rituals.

It’s about fifteen minutes before I come downstairs, dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt. I hug Molly and wish her good morning before she goes back to her coloring and I sit down to my breakfast.

“If I made a list of things I need from the store, do you think that you and Molly could go do the shopping? I’d like to start the roast tonight so it has time to cook.”
 
"I'm sure we can handle that . . . just make sure the list is very specific; I don't want to have to make any more decisions than necessary. Molly, how are you coming with your pictures? Your Mom wants you and me to go to the store and do the shopping for her. And we need to get the tube of cookie dough that you are going to bake. I want to finish my coffee, then I'll be ready."

Sitting across the table from you with my coffee . . . writing down the things you need while you eat . . . damn, I could get used to this! I know my kids are going to like you; just a few years older than they are, but what a lady and mother you are!
 
“Yeah, Mommy, the chocolate chip cookies. Don’t forget to write that down!” Molly insists as I laugh.

I watch as she shares her pictures with you. A flower for Maria and a racecar for Alex. She’s very proud of her artwork and is beaming as you praise her. I write down my list, being very specific about what I would like you to buy. I also add a few things we’re low on like eggs and coffee before I stand from the table and go to get my purse.

Pulling out a couple of twenties, I hand the money and the list to you, giving you a look that tells you that I won’t let you pay for this with your own money. “Maybe you can stop and pick up some Chinese for lunch before you guys come back? Molly knows what I like.”

“Broccoli and beef!” Molly announces, her eyes wide as she looks at you and squirms in excitement. “And I like egg rolls!”
 
Taking the money and the list, and the 'look', "Yes, dear," (with a smile on my face).

"OK, Molly, let's go; we'll take my car this time." Off we go . . . grocery shopping on a Saturday. Damn! No wonder you wanted my to go, look at this traffic. Somehow we manage to get thru the store . . . finding everything on the list, sometimes looking in 2 or 3 aisles . . . and I think we got a couple of things that weren't on the list, but Molly insisted that we needed.

Finding the Chinese place close to your house . . . Broccoli & Beef, Cashew Chicken, Egg rolls, Crab rangoon, and Almond Cookies . . . that ought to be enough for lunch.

Walking in with all the goodies . . . "This is going to cost you, sweetie . . . sending me to the store on a Saturday morning! What was I thinking?"
 
Back
Top