Buxom's busting out all over

Thanks folks! Just trying to get through some work today before the long Easter weekend! I did buy some new lingerie yesterday - haven't actually shown it to hubby yet so can't show it all but thought I'd give you a glimpse!

Last edited:
Thanks folks! Just trying to get through some work today before the long Easter weekend! I did buy some new lingerie yesterday - haven't actually shown it to hubby yet so can't show it all but thought I'd give you a glimpse!

very nice.

Thanks, glad you all approve!

I've just had a shower and smothered myself in body butter - want to be all smooth & sweet smelling when hubby gets home :)

Lucky man

New to your thread. Great pics, your breasts are obviously awesome. But I especially love your lips, they look so soft.

Very nice! I know I would love to help you remove that.

Had a very nice long weekend - Did a strip tease for hubby to show off my new underwear - he took a couple of photos, I'll post them when I get chance; got a spanking & my ass taken and had some delicious morning sex!

Had a very nice long weekend - Did a strip tease for hubby to show off my new underwear - he took a couple of photos, I'll post them when I get chance; got a spanking & my ass taken and had some delicious morning sex!

Sounds like an awesome weekend! I look forward to seeing your pics!

mmm sounds like we've something to look forward to

If I were a wise guy, I'd ask where he took your ass. But I'm not, so I won't.

Sounds like you both had a great weekend ! I would sure love to see pics of each of the events

xo

I've had a PM asking to see the panties so here goes

Beautiful...those curves of yours are just delicious....:kiss:

Lucky hubby- I'd love to see you doing a striptease....and I'd be happy to take the pics....and spank you....and all the rest....:devil:

Heehee - would ass fucked be less ambiguous!?

If I wasn't already hard from your pics, then the thought of doing that to you would definitely do it!:devil:

Early start this morning so chilled out this afternoon! Hope you're all having a good Tuesday x

Last edited:
I am now having a very good Tuesday thank you for the picture.

Back