The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck!

sometimes it needs to be said... yelled!

Try the word, cunt.
I'm not calling you that, but try it. I can't say it without smiling. Instantly makes your day better, and people around you are inured to fuck. So.. cunt wakes them ALL up.

And my dear, your mind would be a terrible thing to waste. :kiss:

Well thank you, dear friend. But I'm afraid it's already wasting away, diminishing almost. I keep meaning to get back to you, and it's like I can't find the words to write. And then I'm to the point of almost begging to begin a new roleplay, because I miss all of my threads.

I feel like such an 'old user' of Lit, if that makes any sense. :b

Well thank you, dear friend. But I'm afraid it's already wasting away, diminishing almost. I keep meaning to get back to you, and it's like I can't find the words to write. And then I'm to the point of almost begging to begin a new roleplay, because I miss all of my threads.

I feel like such an 'old user' of Lit, if that makes any sense. :b

Well I guess it is a good thing I am patient. You are worth the wait, and any of those who don't leap at the chance to write with you are just missing out on a wonderful experience.

Well I guess it is a good thing I am patient. You are worth the wait, and any of those who don't leap at the chance to write with you are just missing out on a wonderful experience.

Heh. *Blushes* Thank you so much, sweetheart.

And I am indeed glad that you're patient with me, God knows I've kept you waiting long enough. And I'm sorry for that. :b

Heh. *Blushes* Thank you so much, sweetheart.

And I am indeed glad that you're patient with me, God knows I've kept you waiting long enough. And I'm sorry for that. :b

-Grins. Kissing blushing cheeks- No need to thank me, just speaking the truth. You are a wonderful writer.

Oh no worries about the waiting. I'm certain I will find a way to have you make it up to me. :devil:

-Grins. Kissing blushing cheeks- No need to thank me, just speaking the truth. You are a wonderful writer.

Oh no worries about the waiting. I'm certain I will find a way to have you make it up to me. :devil:

*Giggles from the kisses, cheeks turning a more scarlet red than before* And you are a wonderful writer as well.

Heh, I'm sure you will. :devil:

-Grins sheepishly, then hugs her. Then whispers-

I'm having a shy moment.

*Returns the hug, squeezing him tight as a giggle leaves her lips*

That's okay, we all have them.

*Her fingers graze against his back as she contemplates whether or not to continue to compliment him, to further his shyness, but she decides against it. For now.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back